Split thread...3 weeker

megalug

Awards
like they say if you cant handle sides leave the androgens for the big boys little man . i dont want to see it banned . stick to your creatine . peace

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
like they say if you cant handle sides leave the androgens for the big boys little man . i dont want to see it banned . stick to your creatine . peace

Ok Ok hahaha,

If your so tuff, move on to the illegal stuff..
I was just kidding with you on the other thread.

Peace back at you.

megalug

Awards
you are definitely too immature to be using ancillararies or m1t ,its the likes of you that gets them banned . do a search when you grow up or better off just stop using them before you get hurt and want to sue the person who sold it to you . your a tougher guy than me or anyone on here wise guy . peace

Last edited:

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I am 31 years old.

I am only giving my cycle results here. I wont cause them to ban your precious substance. Sounds like you need a reality check my man.

Peace.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yemeni, you don't sound 31 by asking basic questions (instead of doing your research) on every step of your cycle which is now unfortunately a bust. Nolva night or day? - research the half-life thats your answer.

SWOLE93

bump...... Sides are part of the practice guys. This is not Andropoppers from GNC. This mise well be the real deal. Do it smart and you will be fine.

SWOLE93
Getting ready to start a M-1-T cycle

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
bump...... Sides are part of the practice guys. This is not Andropoppers from GNC. This mise well be the real deal. Do it smart and you will be fine.

SWOLE93
Getting ready to start a M-1-T cycle
Dude has 4 posts at this time. This was his first one :rolleyes:

Actually, we try to maintain a safe place where you can learn the facts.

If there are side effects of a product you are going to hear about them.

SWOLE93

Dude has 4 posts at this time. This was his first one :rolleyes:

Actually, we try to maintain a safe place where you can learn the facts.

If there are side effects of a product you are going to hear about them.
I have 4 posts on this site smart ass. I am just stating the facts, sides ARE part of steroids and PH's. Deal with them

SWOLE93

I agree, but I just joined and already someone crawled up my ass.

Thanks

SWOLE93

When I first started my research into AAS compounds there were very few people to answer my questions...after all, that was before I found the internet and relied on the bros at the gym. There was a point when every one of us asked the same newbie questions.

Regardless of how many questions he asked in preparation of his cycle he has offered his feedback as to HIS INDIVIDUAL RESULTS AND CONCLUSIONS. I respect his addition to the knowledge base.

No more grade school banter over post counts, requested help, or his final conclusions.

Chemo

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Nice, We now have our own ring.
You guys want a piece of me?