Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine


    Primordial Performance

    Topical Pro-hormones


    In the previous months, I have given you the full scoop on our three main pro-hormone products -- Dermacrine, 1-T and 1-T TREN.

    This month, I would like to present a full comparison and summary on these products, to help you choose the right one to meet your fitness or bodybuilding goals.



    1-T TREN



    1-T TREN is our ultimate mass and strength building agent. If you’re looking for animal strength, explosive gains in lean muscle mass, and vein popping vascularity, look no further.

    1-T TREN can be used as a powerful anti-catabolic agent during cutting, or as a powerful anabolic agent for strength and mass building.

    Since 1-T TREN can suppress natural testosterone production, PCT is required after a cycle.

    Active Ingredients (per application)

    1-Androsterone™ – 90 mg
    19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (TREN) - 81 mg
    DHEA – 57 mg

    Benefits

    • Increases strength, power & stamina
    • Increases muscle size and hardness
    • Reduces body fat and enhances vascularity
    • Heightens aggression and drive

    Side effects

    Hairloss - mild to none

    Liver toxicity - none

    Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

    Bloat - none

    Insomnia - may occur in some individuals

    Anxiety - may occur in some individuals

    Recommended use

    Every day for 4-6 weeks.

    At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 27 days.

    1-T TREN may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.

    Recommended stacks

    For most individuals 1-T TREN will not need to be stacked to yield significant results. However if choosing to stack 1-T TREN, be sure to do so with a non-aromatizing and non-progestin based AAS such as -

    Injectable AAS’s (Primobolan, Masteron, Testosterone w/ AI)
    Oral AAS’s (Anavar, Winny)
    Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Masterdrol)

    Recommend PCT

    Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

    For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

    For a 4 week cycle - Testosterone Recovery Stack

    For a 6 week cycle - Testosterone Recovery Stack




    1-T



    1-T is a safe yet effective anabolic formula for quality lean gains. 1-T can be stacked with other “bulking” agents for a mass building cycle, or used alone for solid lean gains.

    As a solid anabolic with low estrogen conversion, 1-T can either be used as a cutting agent during a low calorie diet, or in a high calorie diet as a bulking agent.

    Since 1-T can suppress natural testosterone production, PCT is required after a cycle.

    Active Ingredients (per application)

    1-Androsterone™ – 112.5 mg
    DHEA – 94.5 mg
    Pregnenolone – 18 mg

    Benefits

    • Increases lean muscle mass
    • Increases muscle hardness
    • Accelerates recovery time
    • Reduces body fat

    Side effects

    Hairloss - mild to none

    Liver toxicity - none

    Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

    Bloat - mild to none

    Insomnia - rare

    lethargy - may occur in some individuals

    Anxiety - none

    Recommended use

    Every day for 4-6 weeks.

    At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 27 days.

    1-T may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.

    Recommended stacks

    1-T may be stacked with virtually any pro-hormone, AAS or TRT regimen for enhanced fat loss and muscle building effects. Including the following -

    Injectable AAS’s (Testosterone, Primobolan, Masteron, Trenbolone, ect)
    Oral AAS’s (Anavar, Winny, Dianabol, Anadrol)
    Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect)

    Recommend PCT

    Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

    For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

    For a 4 week cycle – Sustain Alpha or Testosterone Recovery Stack

    For a 6 week cycle – Testosterone Recovery Stack



    Dermacrine



    [LEFT]Dermacrine is considered our safest and mildest pro-hormone formula. Dermacrine can help improve recovery, stamina and strength. As a great well rounded formula, Dermacrine serves as a perfect addition to virtually any pro-hormone or AAS cycle.

    Dermacrine can be used as an anti-catabolic agent during cutting, or as an anabolic agent for bulking when combined with the proper bulking agents and diet.

    Since Dermacrine can suppress natural testosterone production, we recommend a PCT after a cycle.

    Active Ingredients (per application)

    DHEA – 72 mg
    7,8 Benzoflavone (99%) – 36 mg
    Resveratrol (99%) – 18 mg
    Pregnenolone – 18 mg
    Chrysin (99%) – 9mg

    Benefits

    • Accelerates recovery time
    • Improves exercise stamina
    • Increased strength and muscle hardness
    • Reduces body fat

    Side effects

    Hairloss - none

    Liver toxicity - none

    Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

    Bloat - mild

    Insomnia - rare

    Anxiety - may occur in some non-exercising individuals

    Recommended use

    Every day for 4-6 weeks.

    At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 27 days.

    Dermacrine may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.

    Recommended stacks

    Dermacrine may be stacked with virtually any pro-hormone, AAS or TRT regimen for a boost in energy, libido and recovery from exercise. Dermacrine can also aid in fat loss due to its strong thermogenic effect, while also supporting immune system function. Dermacrine would be considered synergistic with any of the below items -

    Injectable AAS (Testosterone, Primobolan, Masteron, Trenbolone, ect)
    Oral AAS (Anavar, Winny, Dianabol, Anadrol, ect)
    Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect)

    Recommend PCT

    Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

    For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

    For a 4 week cycle – Sustain Alpha or Testosterone Recovery Stack

    For a 6 week cycle – Testosterone Recovery Stack




    I’d like to thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

    Yours in health & fitness,

    Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President

    Questions?

    Phone – 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    Visit - Primordial Performance

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Primordial Performance

    Topical Pro-hormones


    In the previous months, I have given you the full scoop on our three main pro-hormone products -- Dermacrine, 1-T and 1-T TREN.

    This month, I would like to present a full comparison and summary on these products, to help you choose the right one to meet your fitness or bodybuilding goals.



    1-T TREN



    1-T TREN is our ultimate mass and strength building agent. If you’re looking for animal strength, explosive gains in lean muscle mass, and vein popping vascularity, look no further.

    1-T TREN can be used as a powerful anti-catabolic agent during cutting, or as a powerful anabolic agent for strength and mass building.

    Since 1-T TREN can suppress natural testosterone production, PCT is required after a cycle.

    Active Ingredients (per application)

    1-Androsterone™ – 90 mg
    19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (TREN) - 81 mg
    DHEA – 57 mg

    Benefits

    • Increases strength, power & stamina
    • Increases muscle size and hardness
    • Reduces body fat and enhances vascularity
    • Heightens aggression and drive

    Side effects

    Hairloss - mild to none

    Liver toxicity - none

    Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

    Bloat - none

    Insomnia - may occur in some individuals

    Anxiety - may occur in some individuals

    Recommended use

    Every day for 4-6 weeks.

    At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 27 days.

    1-T TREN may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.

    Recommended stacks

    For most individuals 1-T TREN will not need to be stacked to yield significant results. However if choosing to stack 1-T TREN, be sure to do so with a non-aromatizing and non-progestin based AAS such as -

    Injectable AAS’s (Primobolan, Masteron, Testosterone w/ AI)
    Oral AAS’s (Anavar, Winny)
    Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Masterdrol)

    Recommend PCT

    Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

    For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

    For a 4 week cycle - Testosterone Recovery Stack

    For a 6 week cycle - Testosterone Recovery Stack




    1-T



    1-T is a safe yet effective anabolic formula for quality lean gains. 1-T can be stacked with other “bulking” agents for a mass building cycle, or used alone for solid lean gains.

    As a solid anabolic with low estrogen conversion, 1-T can either be used as a cutting agent during a low calorie diet, or in a high calorie diet as a bulking agent.

    Since 1-T can suppress natural testosterone production, PCT is required after a cycle.

    Active Ingredients (per application)

    1-Androsterone™ – 112.5 mg
    DHEA – 94.5 mg
    Pregnenolone – 18 mg

    Benefits

    • Increases lean muscle mass
    • Increases muscle hardness
    • Accelerates recovery time
    • Reduces body fat

    Side effects

    Hairloss - mild to none

    Liver toxicity - none

    Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

    Bloat - mild to none

    Insomnia - rare

    lethargy - may occur in some individuals

    Anxiety - none

    Recommended use

    Every day for 4-6 weeks.

    At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 27 days.

    1-T may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.

    Recommended stacks

    1-T may be stacked with virtually any pro-hormone, AAS or TRT regimen for enhanced fat loss and muscle building effects. Including the following -

    Injectable AAS’s (Testosterone, Primobolan, Masteron, Trenbolone, ect)
    Oral AAS’s (Anavar, Winny, Dianabol, Anadrol)
    Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect)

    Recommend PCT

    Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

    For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

    For a 4 week cycle – Sustain Alpha or Testosterone Recovery Stack

    For a 6 week cycle – Testosterone Recovery Stack



    Dermacrine



    [LEFT]Dermacrine is considered our safest and mildest pro-hormone formula. Dermacrine can help improve recovery, stamina and strength. As a great well rounded formula, Dermacrine serves as a perfect addition to virtually any pro-hormone or AAS cycle.

    Dermacrine can be used as an anti-catabolic agent during cutting, or as an anabolic agent for bulking when combined with the proper bulking agents and diet.

    Since Dermacrine can suppress natural testosterone production, we recommend a PCT after a cycle.

    Active Ingredients (per application)

    DHEA – 72 mg
    7,8 Benzoflavone (99%) – 36 mg
    Resveratrol (99%) – 18 mg
    Pregnenolone – 18 mg
    Chrysin (99%) – 9mg

    Benefits

    • Accelerates recovery time
    • Improves exercise stamina
    • Increased strength and muscle hardness
    • Reduces body fat

    Side effects

    Hairloss - none

    Liver toxicity - none

    Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

    Bloat - mild

    Insomnia - rare

    Anxiety - may occur in some non-exercising individuals

    Recommended use

    Every day for 4-6 weeks.

    At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 27 days.

    Dermacrine may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.

    Recommended stacks

    Dermacrine may be stacked with virtually any pro-hormone, AAS or TRT regimen for a boost in energy, libido and recovery from exercise. Dermacrine can also aid in fat loss due to its strong thermogenic effect, while also supporting immune system function. Dermacrine would be considered synergistic with any of the below items -

    Injectable AAS (Testosterone, Primobolan, Masteron, Trenbolone, ect)
    Oral AAS (Anavar, Winny, Dianabol, Anadrol, ect)
    Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect)

    Recommend PCT

    Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

    For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

    For a 4 week cycle – Sustain Alpha or Testosterone Recovery Stack

    For a 6 week cycle – Testosterone Recovery Stack




    I’d like to thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

    Yours in health & fitness,

    Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President

    Questions?

    Phone – 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    Visit - Primordial Performance


    Nice now everyones got the info time to hit up that BOGO sale
  3. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Can 1-T be run along with Dermacrine? Just thinking about the lethargy possibility with 1-T.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Can 1-T be run along with Dermacrine? Just thinking about the lethargy possibility with 1-T.
    If you are worried about lethargy then just go for the 1-T TREN.

    Dermacrine and 1- T weren’t really meant to be "stacked", but I guess you could split the dose of each and do 2 pumps 1-T w/ 3 pumps Derma.

    -Eric
  5. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Thanks Eric, I was curious about the possible synergy of the two.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks Eric, I was curious about the possible synergy of the two.
    If you want synergy, go for the TREN...

    -Eric
  7. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    I am not looking for any strength increases these days. Being 50 I have had to pull back my weights because I am constantly getting dinged up when I go heavy. I am just trying to put on some good quality LBM and aid my recovery. Thanks again Eric!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I am not looking for any strength increases these days. Being 50 I have had to pull back my weights because I am constantly getting dinged up when I go heavy. I am just trying to put on some good quality LBM and aid my recovery. Thanks again Eric!
    Sounds good… the Dermacrine may just be what you need then.

    -Eric
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Also add required listening: 1-T Tren interview on SuperHuman Radio
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Also add required listening: 1-T Tren interview on SuperHuman Radio
    Yes that was a fun interview... had a customer jump on at an hours notice to give his feedback.

    -Eric
  11. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes that was a fun interview... had a customer jump on at an hours notice to give his feedback.

    -Eric
    Very good interview indeed.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  12. Registered User
    seanhammond71's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    I am planning on running 1-T w/ TRS for PCT. Could I also take formex in PCT?
  13. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by seanhammond71 View Post
    I am planning on running 1-T w/ TRS for PCT. Could I also take formex in PCT?
    Yeah, you could. If you do - I wouldn't start it until week 3, and i'd have it tapered as well over a 4 week period.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by seanhammond71 View Post
    I am planning on running 1-T w/ TRS for PCT. Could I also take formex in PCT?
    Is that formestane?

    -Eric
  15. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Is that formestane?

    -Eric
    Si senor!

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...x-60-caps.html
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Its probably better to avoid Formestane for PCT. You will get 4-hydroxytestosterone conversion from that which will have some anti-androgenic (or lesser than testosterone) effects that will inhibit the HPTA and slow PCT. Plus it brings estrogen down too low.

    The only place for formestane should be on cycle IMO.

    -Eric
  17. Registered User
    alkaline1968's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    How about stacking 1-t tren with hrol would that be safe within its relevance?
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline1968 View Post
    How about stacking 1-t tren with hrol would that be safe within its relevance?
    Yeah, thats been done and it would be a solid cycle.

    We recommend that you keep the dose low/moderate if you are going to use an oral with 1-T TREN... like half the recommended dose to help keep the toxicity down.

    Plus, the 1-T TREN is so damn powerful you really dont need to stack it with much to notice very pronounced gains.

    -Eric
  19. Registered User
    LAGear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yeah, thats been done and it would be a solid cycle.

    We recommend that you keep the dose low/moderate if you are going to use an oral with 1-T TREN... like half the recommended dose to help keep the toxicity down.

    Plus, the 1-T TREN is so damn powerful you really dont need to stack it with much to notice very pronounced gains.

    -Eric
    How would you compare 1-TT, 1-T and Dermacrine with h-drol with respect to on-cycle sides and simplicity of effective PCT?

    Not sure if it's fair to include 1-TT with that group because it's a lot stronger and if I'm not mistaken sides are much more pronounced.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    How would you compare 1-TT, 1-T and Dermacrine with h-drol with respect to on-cycle sides and simplicity of effective PCT?

    Not sure if it's fair to include 1-TT with that group because it's a lot stronger and if I'm not mistaken sides are much more pronounced.
    How would I compare our topicals against h-drol?

    The 1-T TREN sides really aren't bad... reduced sex drive being the only side effect and maybe transient sensitivity in the nipples if you are prone to it.

    So far we havnt had any complaints of increased hair loss, acne, elevated liver enzymes, bloat, ect...

    -Eric
  21. Registered User
    LAGear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    How would I compare our topicals against h-drol?

    The 1-T TREN sides really aren't bad... reduced sex drive being the only side effect and maybe transient sensitivity in the nipples if you are prone to it.

    So far we havnt had any complaints of increased hair loss, acne, elevated liver enzymes, bloat, ect...

    -Eric
    For some reason I was under the impression that Tren was only recommended for more advanced users so I assumed that was because of sides and/or complicated PCT.

    I was thinking I might try Dermacrine for my next cycle since it's your most mild offering. Since they are similar WTR to sides would you suggest I skip the others and go straight to Tren?

    I can live with reduced sex drive but has nipple sensitivity been reported with 1-T or Dermacrine? I can't tell from h-drol if I'm prone to sensitivity but I can tell you that I'm paranoid about gyno so if I noticed any sensitivity on cycle I'd probably abort the cycle prematurely and start PCT right away.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    For some reason I was under the impression that Tren was only recommended for more advanced users so I assumed that was because of sides and/or complicated PCT.

    I was thinking I might try Dermacrine for my next cycle since it's your most mild offering. Since they are similar WTR to sides would you suggest I skip the others and go straight to Tren?

    I can live with reduced sex drive but has nipple sensitivity been reported with 1-T or Dermacrine? I can't tell from h-drol if I'm prone to sensitivity but I can tell you that I'm paranoid about gyno so if I noticed any sensitivity on cycle I'd probably abort the cycle prematurely and start PCT right away.
    If you are really worried about nipple sensitivity then you may want to stick with Dermacrine or 1-T.

    Just know that a few days of "nipple sensitivity" does not mean you are going to get gyno... in fact these symptoms often just go away on their own if you do the things I mentioned to correct the situation.

    The only thing "advanced" about 1-T TREN is the fact that its going to suppress you more than the other products... So it not something to use carelessly without PCT. Its important to really understand the power of this product and that the length of the cycle should be limited.

    -Eric
  23. Registered User
    LAGear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    If you are really worried about nipple sensitivity then you may want to stick with Dermacrine or 1-T.

    Just know that a few days of "nipple sensitivity" does not mean you are going to get gyno... in fact these symptoms often just go away on their own if you do the things I mentioned to correct the situation.

    The only thing "advanced" about 1-T TREN is the fact that its going to suppress you more than the other products... So it not something to use carelessly without PCT. Its important to really understand the power of this product and that the length of the cycle should be limited.

    -Eric
    Thanks Eric.

    I understand that nipple sensitivity doesn't always lead to gyno. But with only one cycle under my belt I don't think I've developed the confidence or knowledge to deal with sensitivity if it crops up. So for now I'm going to rule out Tren.

    Running proper PCT isn't an issue for me, I'm anal about it and will do full PCT, using a SERM, no matter what I cycle.

    My h-drol cycle went reasonably well and so far my PCT (12 days in) is going smoothly. I'd like to use something a little stronger next time around but for my second cycle I still want to use something that isn't going to throw any curves my way.

    If sides/PCT are similar between 1-T and Dermacrine seems like 1-T is the logical choice here. Am I missing something that would make Dermacrine a better choice for me?

    Thanks.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    Thanks Eric.

    I understand that nipple sensitivity doesn't always lead to gyno. But with only one cycle under my belt I don't think I've developed the confidence or knowledge to deal with sensitivity if it crops up. So for now I'm going to rule out Tren.

    Running proper PCT isn't an issue for me, I'm anal about it and will do full PCT, using a SERM, no matter what I cycle.

    My h-drol cycle went reasonably well and so far my PCT (12 days in) is going smoothly. I'd like to use something a little stronger next time around but for my second cycle I still want to use something that isn't going to throw any curves my way.

    If sides/PCT are similar between 1-T and Dermacrine seems like 1-T is the logical choice here. Am I missing something that would make Dermacrine a better choice for me?

    Thanks.
    You might suffer from lethargy from the 1-T… which would be the only side effect that 1-T carries that Dermacrine doesn’t.

    1-T TREN doesnt seem to have this effect. (only heard it mentioned a couple times thus far)

    -Eric
  25. Registered User
    SoCalWFF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Currently stacking 1-T Tren @ 5 pumps and Epistane @ 20/30/40/40, and having awesome results...this combo seems to work great for me, and would suggest it to anyone looking for massive strength and lean muscle gains. Been cycling 1-t Tren for a while now and just decided to up it a bit this time around with the Epistane stack..so far all my weights have skyrocketed. Love PP's products.
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalWFF View Post
    Currently stacking 1-T Tren @ 5 pumps and Epistane @ 20/30/40/40, and having awesome results...this combo seems to work great for me, and would suggest it to anyone looking for massive strength and lean muscle gains. Been cycling 1-t Tren for a while now and just decided to up it a bit this time around with the Epistane stack..so far all my weights have skyrocketed. Love PP's products.
    Thats great to hear... halodrol or epistane have both been popular stacks with 1-T TREN.

    -Eric
  27. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar


    Superb write-up mate, just what the doctor ordered!

    hmmm....Test E with a 1-T Tren kickstart...now that's a mass stack!
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Superb write-up mate, just what the doctor ordered!

    hmmm....Test E with a 1-T Tren kickstart...now that's a mass stack!
    Yeah, a great fast clearing finisher too.

    -Eric
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0


    Just a little bump for this
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Keep an eye out for the big sale starting tomorrow....

    -Eric
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Here it is guys... the mega sale -

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...ml#post2047469

    -Eric
  32. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0




    Bump for this great deal, everyone!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Yep, this is a killer deal...

    -Eric
  34. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The 1-T TREN sides really aren't bad... reduced sex drive being the only side effect and maybe transient sensitivity in the nipples if you are prone to it.

    So far we havnt had any complaints of increased hair loss, acne, elevated liver enzymes, bloat, ect...

    -Eric
    Hey Eric. I recently picked up a few bottles of 1-T TREN and will be running it in the fall (currently pulsing oral 4-ad).

    My question is, how is 1-T TREN on lipid values? I haven't seen anyone post bloodwork or data re: how HDL and LDL were impacted following a cycle. Thanks in advance.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Hey Eric. I recently picked up a few bottles of 1-T TREN and will be running it in the fall (currently pulsing oral 4-ad).

    My question is, how is 1-T TREN on lipid values? I haven't seen anyone post bloodwork or data re: how HDL and LDL were impacted following a cycle. Thanks in advance.
    Ive never seen blood work on the 1-T TREN alone, but I do know that high androgens in general can lower HDL and raise LDL, so I would be supprised if levels are a little out of wack during the cycle. (expected to return to baseline within a month or so)

    -Eric
  36. Registered User
    seanhammond71's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    Hey Eric,
    I was thinking about buying some 1-T Tren for next cycle, and was wondering if Vitex is enough to prevent progestin related gyno for this? Also, I saw you mentioned the use of an AI to quell any progestin gyno issues instead of Tamoxifen. Just wondering so as to best plan my cycle.

    Thanks
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by seanhammond71 View Post
    Hey Eric,
    I was thinking about buying some 1-T Tren for next cycle, and was wondering if Vitex is enough to prevent progestin related gyno for this? Also, I saw you mentioned the use of an AI to quell any progestin gyno issues instead of Tamoxifen. Just wondering so as to best plan my cycle.

    Thanks
    Vitex will reduce prolactin, which will reduce the overall load on mammary growth... which should prevent you from having any gyno related issues.

    An AI is also an option. I think a SERM should be a last resort simply because of the toxicity associated with these compounds. Its best to only use them if you really need to.

    Plus, even a day or two of nipple sensitivity or itchiness doesnt mean you "have gyno". Generally these symptoms will go away on their own after a few days.

    I always advice 460mg/day vitex with 1-T TREN, and if sensitivity or itchy nipples persist for more than a few days I would bump the 1-T TREN dose down a bit until the problem goes away. (and possibly considering using an AI)

    -Eric
  38. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Vitex will reduce prolactin, which will reduce the overall load on mammary growth... which should prevent you from having any gyno related issues.

    An AI is also an option. I think a SERM should be a last resort simply because of the toxicity associated with these compounds. Its best to only use them if you really need to.

    Plus, even a day or two of nipple sensitivity or itchiness doesnt mean you "have gyno". Generally these symptoms will go away on their own after a few days.

    I always advice 460mg/day vitex with 1-T TREN, and if sensitivity or itchy nipples persist for more than a few days I would bump the 1-T TREN dose down a bit until the problem goes away. (and possibly considering using an AI)

    -Eric
    I have a bottle of NOW Vitex...each capsule contains 300 mg Chaste Berry Tree (Vitex) Extract but it also contains 150 mg of something else called Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis). Would this be alright to use?

    Also when you say that you always recommend vitex with 1-T TREN, do you mean even if no symptoms arise?
  39. Registered User
    alibaba007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    I plan on starting the 1-T Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack early next month. My biggest concern is my liver. Is it recommended that I take something to ensure my liver stays non-toxic? If so, what would you suggest?

    Thank you

    Alibaba
  40. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0




    Last day to take advantage of this great sale, everyone!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-tren/Dermacrine LV cycle check.
    By n87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:53 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 11:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in