should i buy m14add today?

RocketFan

Awards
I have been on m14add for almost 3 weeks. The 1st 10 days I was on 2 caps (60 mg) a day. Since then I upped the dose to 3 caps (90 mg) a day and bridged it with 20 mg Epistane.
My supply of m14add runs out in a week.

So almost 3 weeks in and I have seen virtually no strength gain. I am wondering if this is about how long it takes for m14add to kick in? If so, should I buy another bottle today and perhaps up the dosage to 4 caps (120 mg) a day, thus extending my cycle by another 2 weeks.

Double

Awards
Who makes it? For me I needed at least 120mg for Dbol like results (not quite though).

RocketFan

Awards
CEL - it says on the label to take 30-90 mg a day; I thought 90 mg would be enough to show good results

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i dont think the CEL clone is too good but im not 100 percent

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I'm on it right now and I saw my first real strength increases today in the gym and it's the start of week 3. I'm taking 180 mg's though...meh shoot me. I would say buy one more bottle and run it at 90-120 mg's and you should really start to see some strength gains in the next few weeks. Speaking from my experience in the past with this compound it rivals superdrol in terms of strength and mass gains but takes much longer to "kick in". I could feel a change in my mood with it from almost day 1, and I could feel it building up, but it didn't translate into gains in the gym until today (day 22).

RocketFan

Awards
might as well do it to make this cycle worth it. why the heck do these companies write 1-3 caps on the label, when you are not going to see any gains unless you take 4-6?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
I'm on it right now and I saw my first real strength increases today in the gym and it's the start of week 3. I'm taking 180 mg's though...meh shoot me. I would say buy one more bottle and run it at 90-120 mg's and you should really start to see some strength gains in the next few weeks. Speaking from my experience in the past with this compound it rivals superdrol in terms of strength and mass gains but takes much longer to "kick in". I could feel a change in my mood with it from almost day 1, and I could feel it building up, but it didn't translate into gains in the gym until today (day 22).
thats sweet...is it easier in term of sides than superdrol??? i had pretty good gains from sd but the sides were killing me man...i cant run that stuff straight