pls check 1st cycle

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Planning my first cycle, its gonna be all oral and just wanted you guys to check it and see if you think it looks ok. I'm 27 years old, been training for 2 years.

Dianabol: weeks 1&2 @ 30mg/day, weeks 3&4 @ 40mg/day, weeks 5&6 @ 30mg/day
Anadrol: weeks 1-5 @ 50mg/day
Proviron weeks 3-5 @ 25mg/day
Nolvadex weeks 4-8 @ 10mg/day

also will add in some milk thistle, should i just take this from weeks 1-6 or for the full 8 weeks?
thanks!

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
I would not run anadrol and dianabol at the same time due to liver toxicity. Both of these are very toxic and will put strain on your liver. Milk thistle would help but wouldnt be enough to combat the negative sides that these two would have on your liver.

Just my opinion

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
At 163 lbs you should cycle chicken, whey, whole grains, veggies and alot of it.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
I would not run anadrol and dianabol at the same time due to liver toxicity. Both of these are very toxic and will put strain on your liver. Milk thistle would help but wouldnt be enough to combat the negative sides that these two would have on your liver.

Just my opinion
ive just read in a few places that running dianabol isnt a good option, was thinking about adding some test e, but not sure i wanna inject for first cycle.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
At 163 lbs you should cycle chicken, whey, whole grains, veggies and alot of it.
im now 166lbs and ive come there from 144lb, my growth has totally slowed down now even though im eating excessive amounts of what you list. Anyway im pretty decided on doing a cycle just want to choose the right one for a 1st timer.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. what u have planned is retarded

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
ok how about this instead:

Test-Enanthate - weeks 1-10 @ 500mg/week
Dianabol - weeks 1-6 @ 30mg/day
Clmoid - week 13 @ 100mg/day, then weeks 14-15 @ 50mg/day

that look better?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

that look better?
yes a whooooole lot better

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

that look better?
Yes but don't drop the nolva. Wk 13 Clomid @ 100mg/day, Nolva@40mg/day; wk 14 clomid 50mg/day, nolva 20mg/day, wk 15 clomid 25mg/day, nolva 10mg/day. Also, I'm a big fan of the testosterone recovery stack from primordial performance. I'm not affiliated with PP in any way but I used this as part of my PCT last cycle and I highly recommend it.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Yes but don't drop the nolva. Wk 13 Clomid @ 100mg/day, Nolva@40mg/day; wk 14 clomid 50mg/day, nolva 20mg/day, wk 15 clomid 25mg/day, nolva 10mg/day. Also, I'm a big fan of the testosterone recovery stack from primordial performance. I'm not affiliated with PP in any way but I used this as part of my PCT last cycle and I highly recommend it.
ok sweet will do that then, just a couple more questions:

Should I just take milk thistle during the 1st 6 weeks with the dbol and after that its not required?

Should the 500mg of test-e be split in to a 250mg injection twice a week or is 1 500mg injection per week ok?

cheers

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
at 5'10 and 163 i would cycle food. I weight the same amount as you and im 5'7". Im no where near ready for steroids. Never mind hitting your genetic potential, I think you should beef up a little first!

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
ok sweet will do that then, just a couple more questions:

Should I just take milk thistle during the 1st 6 weeks with the dbol and after that its not required?

Should the 500mg of test-e be split in to a 250mg injection twice a week or is 1 500mg injection per week ok?

cheers
The test E should be split into two injections-i would recommend monday a.m. and thursday p.m. I would def take milk thistle and maybe another liver support supplement while on the dbol. For the cost of milk thistle, it couldnt hurt taking it the whole time. Also, what chemical do you plan on having on hand in case you encounter gyno during your cycle?????

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
The test E should be split into two injections-i would recommend monday a.m. and thursday p.m. I would def take milk thistle and maybe another liver support supplement while on the dbol. For the cost of milk thistle, it couldnt hurt taking it the whole time. Also, what chemical do you plan on having on hand in case you encounter gyno during your cycle?????
I thought the clomid and nolva would be enough :dunno:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
SBH Supplement Logs 0
CubsFan312 Supplements 3
Training Forum 1
Anabolics 11