M1T Alone

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.64%

M1T Alone

I got Mikes M1T in today.

I plan on stacking with 4AD however, what would be the problems to cycling M1T alone other then more lethargy and decreased sex drive?

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Other than what you stated, none, really.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

if you can live with those sides, you can do M1T alone. but why suffer? i don't feel like a man w/o a high sex drive and i can't work with lethargy. then again, you may not have any sides. try it and find out.
    •   

4. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Remember, we have blood test results that indicate complete test suppression after only 3 days. Not long after you'll have the test levels of a new born baby...and a female one at that.

Get some test or 4-AD...you're body will thank you for it.

Chemo
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

I have been on a M-1-T only cycle for a week now at 10mg ed and I haven't notcied anysides so far. As far as the sex drive goes its way up for me. I am using AMT from PN also so it should be good M-1-T. I also weigh 245 so that might have something to do with it.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

Quote Originally Posted by FTMGuy
    I have been on a M-1-T only cycle for a week now at 10mg ed and I haven't notcied anysides so far. As far as the sex drive goes its way up for me. I am using AMT from PN also so it should be good M-1-T. I also weigh 245 so that might have something to do with it.
    you're lucky you have so sides. the lethargy just kills me. M1T increases my sex drive for the first 2 weeks. after that, my sex drive just plummets. watch out for that.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.64%

I know how I respond to 1-Test/4AD. This is my first M1T cycle. I only plan on doing a 2 week cycle though. If all goes well I'll take 2 off and then do 2 on again. Do you take Nolva on your 2 off before your 2 on again?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.04%

I'm on day three of running 10mg a day (I'm running it alone) and I haven't seen much in the way of sides. My appetite seems normal, maybe even a little higher than normal, as I've found it quite easy to keep my face stuffed throughout the day. The lethargy is practically non existent. After first taking my dose my legs feel about a hundred pounds, and I get a little lazy eyed. But that goes away after a little while and I feel fine again. Libido seems unaffected. Guess I'm of the lucky ones.

Chris
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.63%

Quote Originally Posted by RLD
    I got Mikes M1T in today.

I plan on stacking with 4AD however, what would be the problems to cycling M1T alone other then more lethargy and decreased sex drive?
    I havent had a decrease of sex drive and i've been on for almost four weeks now..This is my second cycle and I didnt experience a decrease then either..Also, the lethargy is bearable..A 45minute powernap and your good to go..
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.64%

I'm tired anyways all day, work, working out, 2 kids. I probably wont notice it, lol.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

I did a standalone cycle of M1T, my first PH experience. I put on 5lbs, and had no sides... I'm starting Nolva for PCT today. And as for sex drive, I had sex 4 times in the last two days of my cycle... no problems there.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have done several 1-test (oral, transdermal, methyl) cycles and usually get some good lean gains off of them while even dropping a little bodyfat, but I usually feel better stacked with some aromitizable compound. Hence one of several reasons for my next cycle of M1T and M4-AD. IMO: I have good results running it alone, but it's usually favorable to run with 4-ad or test.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.92%

Quote Originally Posted by skumster225
    I havent had a decrease of sex drive and i've been on for almost four weeks now..This is my second cycle and I didnt experience a decrease then either..Also, the lethargy is bearable..A 45minute powernap and your good to go..
    Skumster

How many mg are you running ed?
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.63%

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF STUFF
    Skumster

How many mg are you running ed?
    10mg the whole way through..I think the weight has topped off but the strength continues to go up..
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.64%

Well I'm on day 6. Started at 179.5lbs. This morning 182.5. I've been way way below maitnance calories the past 6 days though. I mean bad, like 1500-2000 calories, not trying to do it on purpose but with work and the kids thats the way my week has been, yet I've still been busting ass in the gym so the 4lbs is crazy. Can't be too much water with M1T alone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. m1t similarities
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:16 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:15 PM
  3. Body bloat on m1t alone
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 03:54 PM
  4. Anyone tried 4-ad alone?