M1t and M-5aa

• Thread starter shadow_manifest
  • Start date

shadow_manifest

Awards
Ok I've been thinking since I tend to stop gaining weight on M1t after the first week how would a cycle like this look:

week 1: 10mg of M1t 400mg of 4ad ed
week 2: 20-30mg of m-5aa 400mg of 4ad ed
week 3: 10mg M1t 400mg of 4ad ed
week 4: 20-30mg of m-5aa 400mg 4ad ed
followed by nolva

any comments or suggestions. I was thinking maybe 2 weeks of m1t and then switching to M-5aa but thought the first may work better.

RLD

Awards
I'm by far that educated on alot of things but just in reading and seeing results...etc of others. I've don't recall anyone ever doing 1 weeks cycles of M1T, but I could be wrong.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Well the last three cycles I've done all my gains were during the first 7 days then they stop and I gain no more weight and don't even lean out. I ran 2 2weeks cycle and one 3 week cycle. So I was looking at maybe switching up a bit to get better gains.

Phenomenal

Awards
most of my gains came in the first week as well. In the second week the most i gained was a pound or 2. Would a 1week cycle be reccomended then? And how long would the post cycle be. Is 1 week 40 mg of nolva sufficient? Then i can go back to a 1 week m1t cycle?

smike319

Awards
i'm planning on running them both together (2week cycles). in hopes that the M5AA w/ supress the lethargy that M1T seems to create.

Week 1: M1T=10mg, M5AA=20mg ED
Week 2: same as above
Week 3: Nolva 20mg ED
Week 4: same as above
Week 5: repeat the process

Phenomenal

Awards
is 20 md ED of nolva enough for week 1 and 2? Or is it better to take 40 mg of nolva the first week?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Shadow- M1t has only been around for 3-4 months tops. If you've been on M1t for 7 total weeks, that's very little time off of it. You may need some more time off to revcover to reach full gains from it. The longer i stay off, the better gains I get the next time. I always take 9-10 weeks off, if not more.

smike319

Awards
for the cycle i mentioned above i feel 20mg is plenty considering 2 facts:

1: short 2week cycle (shouldn't have too much suppression)
2: addition of the M5AA should help keep gyno close to normal levels

for longer cycles the general reccommendation seems to lean towards 40mg ED 1st week and 20mg ED for the following weeks of the PCT that should at the minimum be the same length of your cycle

shadow_manifest

Awards
Shadow- M1t has only been around for 3-4 months tops. If you've been on M1t for 7 total weeks, that's very little time off of it. You may need some more time off to revcover to reach full gains from it. The longer i stay off, the better gains I get the next time. I always take 9-10 weeks off, if not more.
Yea I know but I'm planing for the future. It was just a thought that I had.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Do you really want to do an oral only cycle?

Chemo

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
why not try something like Pogue is doing. use 4AD prop as the backbone for the cycle and switch orals every 2 weeks. for 6 weeks. Then run your normal PCT.

shadow_manifest

Awards
why not try something like Pogue is doing. use 4AD prop as the backbone for the cycle and switch orals every 2 weeks. for 6 weeks. Then run your normal PCT.
Sounds good I think I'm leaning more to that now.

smike319

Awards
Do you really want to do an oral only cycle?

Chemo
well after researching some other threads on this same issue, i may change it up a bit. i am thinking of substituting 4ADtrans or prop in place of one of the orals every two weeks, then alternating between them.
what about the difference between the 4AD trans and prop? is the prop just as safe as running the trans, with an oral? or would i be better off just going with the trans?
also, the only reason i added the M5AA w/the M1T cycle was that i felt that it might be more effective fighting off the lethargy of the M1T.

smike319

Awards
hey designer supps you know where that thread is? i did a search a few different ways and didn't have any luck finding it.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Lethargy is not a side effect all people are getting. If you haven't run it before, give it a shot and see for yourself.

Bryan

Awards
20mg/ed gives me horrible lethargy, at 10mg ed there's none.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
well after researching some other threads on this same issue, i may change it up a bit. i am thinking of substituting 4ADtrans or prop in place of one of the orals every two weeks, then alternating between them.
what about the difference between the 4AD trans and prop? is the prop just as safe as running the trans, with an oral? or would i be better off just going with the trans?
also, the only reason i added the M5AA w/the M1T cycle was that i felt that it might be more effective fighting off the lethargy of the M1T.
I'd choose the prop over transdermal any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

To my knowledge there is only one place to get 4-AD prop -> http://designersupps.com

Chemo

shadow_manifest

Awards
I think I am leaning heavly toward using prop. What would you recommend the dose to be. A 100mg a day or 150-200mg eod?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Here is Pogues thread from BB.com
Ultimate PH Cycle
Today I am starting a cycle of PHs, provided to me by Sldgehmr. This is going to be the most complex cycle I've ever run, and hopefully will yield the best gains I've ever had.

Here is what I'm running:
(Note: I might increase or decrease dosage as I assess my tolerance)

Methyl 1-Test: 10mg/day for the first 4 weeks
Pro Sust 400 (100mg 4AD prop/300mg 4AD cyp/ml): 800mg/week - frontloaded at 1200mg for the first week)
5AA cyp (200mg/ml): 300mg/week for the first 4 weeks

After the first 3-4 weeks I'm going to switch off to a newer exotic compound. Possibly methyl-estra4,9, 17-AA OHN, or M-1,4diol, etc.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
if a person was to do this ultimate prohormone cycle,what would a pct look like, would yyou run hcg w/ cycle end with nolva or clomid or run them one after the other ???

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Sledge,
How often are people pinning the Pro Sust 400?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
how suppresive is the ultimate prohormone stack does anyone have thought's on this?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
2-4 times a week is plenty. depending on bodyweight you really shouldnt need more then 3 times per week.
I always assume it is going to be supressive, this is a real cycle, so it should be treated as one. I like HCG with clomid and nolva. But everyone is on a nolva only kick right now, so I would think you would want around 40mg a day. Min of 6 weeks PCT if not 8. I think Returning to normal baseline levels takes much longer then most people so I would do at least 8 weeks, but thats me.

phatbody

Awards
That's a nice cycle to begin with but Pogue doesn't seem to end it. M1T and 5AA cyp for the first 4 weeks with Pro-Sust to continue past week 4. How much longer is he going to take Pro-Sust? (Note to Sldgehmr: I see Pro-Sust on your site but didn't know the amount per bottle. Is it 400mg/ml in a 50ml bottle?)

With me the effectiveness of M1T dropped off the second week so if this were my cycle I'd probably on go with weeks 1-2 and 5-6 of M1T and weeks 1-6 Pro-Sust and 5AA cyp followed by a long pct. Actually this sounds much better than the other cycle I was thinking of doing.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No what he is doing is a 9 week cycle.

weeks 1-9 he will be using Pro-Sust (which is 400mg/ml in a 50ml bottle)
weeks 1,2,3 he will use M1T at 10mg per day and 5AA cyp at 300mg per week
weeks 4,5,6 we will switch to Methyl-1,4ADD @ 20mg/d and 1 Test cyp 300mg/wk
weeks 7,8,9 we will switch to either Methyl-Dien or M4OHN and probably just to 4ad Prop to make PCT start with ease.
Pro-Sust is the backbone o fthe cycle, with a revolving methyl every 3 weeks. You could change workout during each of the 3 mini cycles, to compliment the characteristics of each hormone phase.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing my injections every Monday and Thursday. I frontloaded the 4AD the first week to 1200mg. So, I just do 2 quad shots a week with 2ml (1ml of pro sust and 1ml of 5aa cyp) on Monday and then 1.5ml (1ml pro sust, .5ml of 5aa) on Thursday.

The injections are completely painless. There is only some slight soreness in the area the next day.

I'm going to bump the M1T up to 20mg starting next week and kick it in to high gear on the calories and training. I'll be keeping an updated log on BB. Here is the thread URL:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207930

hardyboy

Awards
hey guys ive just finished a 3 week cycle of m1t, with fantastics results, no side effects or nothing, feeling great!

10mg pday 1st week
20mg pday 2nd week
30mg pday 3rd week

just started by pct with tribulas, im going to take this for 2 week then start another 3 week cycle of m1t but this time with 4-ad, plenty of milk thistle too, and a 6 week pct with tribulas after that, do u recomed this?

20mg m1t 300mg 4-ad pday 1st week
30mg m1t 400mg 4-ad pday 2nd week
40mg m1t 500mg 4-ad pday 3rd week

just want some advise guys on if this sounds good or stupid? just worried bout libido as i reunite with my wife in 5 week, having not seen her in 5 month, my libido is still ok now but keep hearing mixed things that could happen, ive looked searched and searched but keep hearing differnt things, can anyone give me some good advise?

will post some pics on here soon before

ace88

ace88

Awards
Well b4 u get to ripped to shreds im going to go easy on you. 1st thing is trib isnt enough for pct u def. need some nolva id recomend 40/40/20/20 and secondly b4 running another cycle you should run pct + time on until next cycle so in your case 7 weeks. It looks like you need to do some more research!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey guys ive just finished a 3 week cycle of m1t, with fantastics results, no side effects or nothing, feeling great!

10mg pday 1st week
20mg pday 2nd week
30mg pday 3rd week

just started by pct with tribulas, im going to take this for 2 week then start another 3 week cycle of m1t but this time with 4-ad, plenty of milk thistle too, and a 6 week pct with tribulas after that, do u recomed this?

20mg m1t 300mg 4-ad pday 1st week
30mg m1t 400mg 4-ad pday 2nd week
40mg m1t 500mg 4-ad pday 3rd week

just want some advise guys on if this sounds good or stupid? just worried bout libido as i reunite with my wife in 5 week, having not seen her in 5 month, my libido is still ok now but keep hearing mixed things that could happen, ive looked searched and searched but keep hearing differnt things, can anyone give me some good advise?

will post some pics on here soon before
What did your body do to deserve this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Supplies 0
MoonCricket Anabolics 4
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 22