thoughts on this cycle v.toomuch?

LOLBRB

LOLBRB

Awards
have ran hdrol solo once and mdrol solo once. was thinking about running this in another month or two...

Week1: hdrol 75, epi 20, mdrol 10
Week2: hdrol 75, epi 20, mdrol 10
Week3: hdrol 100, epi 20, mdrol 10
Week4: hdrol 100, epi 20, mdrol 10

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
it would be okay...but i can think of much better stacks.....

loofer

Awards
lol? triple methyl stack? goodbye liver.
drop the h-drol fo sho.

go with m-drol/tren (estra-4).

LOLBRB

LOLBRB

Awards
drop the h-drol fo sho.

why are you saying goodbye liver and then telling me to drop the hdrol? the hdrol is pretty mild... if anything i'd drop the mdrol.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
why are you saying goodbye liver and then telling me to drop the hdrol? the hdrol is pretty mild... if anything i'd drop the mdrol.
because it is triple methylated, just a bad idea...IMO....h-drol or epi/ trenadrol

loofer

Awards
You need to do your research bud. Their all methylated. m-drol is a harsher compound, sure, the sides are worse, but h-drol and m-drol have the same effect on your liver and lipid levels. *facepalm*

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
drop the h-drol fo sho.

You need to do your research bud. Their all methylated. m-drol is a harsher compound, sure, the sides are worse, but h-drol and m-drol have the same effect on your liver and lipid levels. *facepalm*
do you have any bloodwork or proof of this?just wondering.you SOUND like you know alot.