[3,2-c] pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol 40mg

19 Norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione 35mg

How would you rate them?

Thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive never heard of the company....but these stack choices are very interesting....the "tren"/prostanzonal stack would make a phenomenal cut....and the propadrol m1 4add is not too shabby either

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
ive never heard of the company....but these stack choices are very interesting....the "tren"/prostanzonal stack would make a phenomenal cut....and the propadrol m1 4add is not too shabby either
Thanks i was wondering though how would you rate them for sides on a scale of 1 to 10 , 1 being least sides or none ;10 being severe sides

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks i was wondering though how would you rate them for sides on a scale of 1 to 10 , 1 being least sides or none ;10 being severe sides
i think as long as you kept the "tren" dose moderate the stanazil would be pretty low in sides...like a 2 or a 3 if i had to put a number to it....as for the bulk stack i cant comment...ive never personally run either of those compounds.....mabye someone else could chime in

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome stack to me. The only thing is I always mega-dose my M1,4ad it's day n night the difference from a normal dose which relies on the intrinsic effects of the compound before it's converted to dianabol. I don't know if taking that much propadrol is dangerous or not, I haven't researched it at all. But anything with m1,4ad I'll cosign for it lol. love that ****.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome stack to me. The only thing is I always mega-dose my M1,4ad it's day n night the difference from a normal dose which relies on the intrinsic effects of the compound before it's converted to dianabol. I don't know if taking that much propadrol is dangerous or not, I haven't researched it at all. But anything with m1,4ad I'll cosign for it lol. love that ****.
Whats up idianballer. I see your from Belleville, IL. I'm from Collinsville, IL, pretty close brotha!

Anyway OP.

Are you from the UK? I can only find these products on UK websites when I search for them. The price for the m1-4ad/prop stack is decent @ 90 caps a bottle. The Stanzil seems to be a little underdosed for the price @ 90 caps a bottle! I have never heard of this company before though.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Whats up idianballer. I see your from Belleville, IL. I'm from Collinsville, IL, pretty close brotha!

Anyway OP.

Are you from the UK? I can only find these products on UK websites when I search for them. The price for the m1-4ad/prop stack is decent @ 90 caps a bottle. The Stanzil seems to be a little underdosed for the price @ 90 caps a bottle! I have never heard of this company before though.
yea from UK.Thanks for comments

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
What would you say is a safe dose for Propadrol per day?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
What would you say is a safe dose for Propadrol per day?
I have never used Propadrol before so I'm not sure! EST (the makers of Propadrol) recommend 30mg, 2x throughout the day (60mg). Boebinzher recommends the same only theirs is 20mg, 3x throughout the day (60mg).

This is from thesinners Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles:
Propadrol:
Innovator: EST Nutrition
Nomenclures: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene &
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate
Dosages: 1-2 caps daily @ 30mg
Side effects: low side effects
Reputation: User's who've taken it have reported great decreases in bodyfat, while increasing musclemass and strength. Not much data is present on this compound within this forum. NOTE: this is does not contain the same compound as Max LMG. They are close, but no cigar.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I have never used Propadrol before so I'm not sure! EST (the makers of Propadrol) recommend 30mg, 2x throughout the day (60mg). Boebinzher recommends the same only theirs is 20mg, 3x throughout the day (60mg).

This is from thesinners Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles:
Propadrol:
Innovator: EST Nutrition
Nomenclures: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene &
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate
Dosages: 1-2 caps daily @ 30mg
Side effects: low side effects
Reputation: User's who've taken it have reported great decreases in bodyfat, while increasing musclemass and strength. Not much data is present on this compound within this forum. NOTE: this is does not contain the same compound as Max LMG. They are close, but no cigar.

Thanks for that. Also is M1, 4AD a precursor to dianabol?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that. Also is M1, 4AD a precursor to dianabol?
Yeah. From what I have read it is. However the conversion from the active to dianabol is a small percentage. I think it is somewhere around 25%-30%. I'll have to look it up and let you know for sure!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=stl123;1929852]Yeah. From what I have read it is. However the conversion from the active to dianabol is a small percentage. I think it is somewhere around 25%-30%. I'll have to look it up and let you know for sure![/QUOTE]

thanks for that

mitts

Awards
Hi has anyone tried these yet? Are they available in the USA yet