6 days into M1T

juststarting

Awards
Like the title says I have been taking meso labs M1T at 10mg everyday for 6 days. I am using this as a cutter keeping my calories alittle above maintnance. I will go for two weeks on M1T then two off. While off I will start clen which I will run for two weeks untill I start the second two of M1T. Then I will use nolva and clen the two weeks after I finish with M1T.

The problem is I haven't seen any effects at all. I havn't noticed increased strength, vascularness, pumps, or any other effects. I have gained two pounds but I don't think it is from the M1T becasue I was sick before I started this cycle and had lost a few pounds so I think I would be getting this back anyway. I am going to increase my food intake and see if that does anything.

Is it normal to not see anything after a week on M1T. Most people say they love this stuff and that is after like three days.

What if anything should I do. I take one pill (10mg) around 10pm at night. I don't want to increase the dosage if at all possible. I have 1 real cycle under my belt of Test Enan.

Thanks in advance

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
You may just not respond well to the compound. There were some on the board such as prolangtum who did not respond very well. On the other hand you may just be one who responds after a longer period of time. Best of luck.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
What were your gains like before you started the cycle? How is your intensity during your workouts? Any lethargy?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i don't see anything on M1T until the 2nd week. i run my cycles for 3-4weeks. i don't gain like 20pounds on this stuff. more like 5-8 pounds.

Jason161

Awards
Well eating barley above maint. isnt gonna get u 20 pounds. Second, lance said he dont see anything on M1T until like 3 weeks, so im assuming youve never taken it before this. Id try to up my intensity and eat more if you wanna gain. If your cutting it eat under maint, but thats my body. I gain fat around the cut so easy I have to diet all the time except when bulking.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Most people gain even with out high calories on M1t. I was very sick for my first week on M1t & was only able to eat maintenance, I was still getting the pumps, strength, & gained about 3 lbs despite feeling like total ****. I still only gained about 6 lbs in 2 weeks & thought maybe I needed a higher dosage. I am 215-200 range & will probably try 20mg next time. It seems guys under 200lbs explode from 10mg, but those heavier may need 15-20.

If you decide to up your dosage, you could always cut some tabs in half & just go to 15mg if you don't want to go 20mg. I have M1t caps, or I'd be doing that.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If you're not already, then you may want to take in some Flax oil (or even fish oil) with your dose of M1T. If you have reduced your fat intake for cutting purposes, then this could possibly be one of the reasons, besides eating low cals. It is my understanding that the consumption of fats with the product assists with its breakdown and absorbtion. You may want to post your diet so it can be critiqued.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i'm eating maintance and losing weight on m1t at 40mg ed.
It is definitely increasing strength, but i can't help but wave the b.s. flag at the guys who say they are gaining 10lbs at below maintance.
Maybe i'm just a non-responder.

BiGPiMPiN

Awards
Like the title says I have been taking meso labs M1T at 10mg everyday for 6 days. I am using this as a cutter keeping my calories alittle above maintnance. I will go for two weeks on M1T then two off. While off I will start clen which I will run for two weeks untill I start the second two of M1T. Then I will use nolva and clen the two weeks after I finish with M1T.

The problem is I haven't seen any effects at all. I havn't noticed increased strength, vascularness, pumps, or any other effects. I have gained two pounds but I don't think it is from the M1T becasue I was sick before I started this cycle and had lost a few pounds so I think I would be getting this back anyway. I am going to increase my food intake and see if that does anything.

Is it normal to not see anything after a week on M1T. Most people say they love this stuff and that is after like three days.

What if anything should I do. I take one pill (10mg) around 10pm at night. I don't want to increase the dosage if at all possible. I have 1 real cycle under my belt of Test Enan.

Thanks in advance
i am on Day 5 of my cycle just like yours, running the clen and m1t at different times. so far on m1t i have noticed pretty strong pumps(today on my bicep workout it felt like my arms were gonna explode), also increased strength, and alittle weight loss due to the loss of appetite.

juststarting

Awards
I am 5'7 and down to 165 (after losing weight from being sick) when I started. I still have not felt the pumps that everyone is describing. I don't know if I am getting the lathargy because I have been waking up so early for school and after going to bed so late I am tired in the mourning. I take 10mgs before I go to bed so I don't know if I am more tired than normal in the mouring or if the class I am taking is just so boring. I can't see a difference in my body comp either. I will keep everyone updated.

myofreak

Awards
I am barely into my 3rd week and ive gained bout 12lbs.Its lets say 40%water.Strength gain is minimal but i am doin more exercises per body part now.I think its a mental thing for me.I am 6ft/210lbs bodyfat bout 15%.Back pain started 2 days ago,So agonizing that I couldnt even sleep.Took some muscle relaxers today and i feel much better.For a moment yesterday i thought the pain was coming from my kidneys but after taking the relaxers the pain has eased.

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
I haven't noticed a change in body comp or strength really, for that matter. However, I am on day 6 @ 10mg/ED and I've gained ~8 pounds and the pumps are so much that they almost hurt.....I couldn't even finish my chest workout Thursday, b/c my chest got so pumped up that it decided to basically lock up.

ONKI

Awards
I'm just finishing up my first week of M 1-T and I haven't seen the pumps or strength gains. The only side that I have gotten is extreme back pain.

gorge

Awards
I'm just finishing up my first week of M 1-T and I haven't seen the pumps or strength gains. The only side that I have gotten is extreme back pain.
I am on my 7th day and up 2 pounds with small strength increases.
The pumps are great. The next 7 days I will go to 15mg instead of 10 and
see if that helps a bit.

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
Pumps seem to be great on me as well, and my lower back's been hurtin like a mo'fo, as have my lats (never heard of that as a side, lol). Otherwise, I'm VERY pleased with my LegalGear m1t.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
It looks as if it takes about a week for the ridiculous pumps to kick in. I know it took that long for me. I did arms yesterday just for the hell of it; the pump was just insane, borderline painful.

mybadodge

Awards
I am on day 2 so far so good. I've been taking mine in the morning..should this matter? I took my transdermal twice a day on my last cycle but didn't think it mattered since I am only taking 1 pill once a day...please correct me if I should be taking at night instead...thanks

Tahq

Awards
Taking it in the morning is fine. The reason many people take it in the evening is to try and eleviate some of the assiociated lethargy.

gorge

Awards
Taking it in the morning is fine. The reason many people take it in the evening is to try and eleviate some of the assiociated lethargy.
After the third day I have had no side effects at all. Is this because my
body is getting use to it :confused:

Tahq

Awards
Hehe...I would say be happy with a lack of sides and consider yourself lucky. You did note above that you have notice a small strength increase, great pumps, and gained 2 lbs. Numerous factors can apply to results as your training, diet, 'suppliment' history, body composition, age, and chemical responsiviness are taken into account.

If you follow the basic usage outlines of age, training, pct, and so forth noted...I think from there it is just a matter of adjusting dosages as your body positivly responds while keeping sides to a minimal. Don't fall for the idea that if your not having sides your not getting results.

mybadodge

Awards
thanks tahq. I'm using 11 squirts of 4ad so lethargy isn't a problem for me

gorge

Awards
Hehe...I would say be happy with a lack of sides and consider yourself lucky. You did note above that you have notice a small strength increase, great pumps, and gained 2 lbs. Numerous factors can apply to results as your training, diet, 'suppliment' history, body composition, age, and chemical responsiviness are taken into account.

If you follow the basic usage outlines of age, training, pct, and so forth noted...I think from there it is just a matter of adjusting dosages as your body positivly responds while keeping sides to a minimal. Don't fall for the idea that if your not having sides your not getting results.

I agree with you. I am 46 so I don't respond as well as a younger guy. My weight is 205 and I am 5'11 with 15% BF. I am taking 15mg now. Not eating as much as I should, but I feel the stuff working. :D

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
I posted this about the pumps over at another forum:
Weight: ~210

Everybody talks about crazy ass pumps on this stuff, well I've got the numbers to prove it. Both chest and bicep measurements (M1T) are taken after a chest workout tonight versus chest after a chest workout and bi's after a bi specific workout pre M1T. The top number is cold (pre workout) and the bottom is pumped. I based arm measurements strictly on right arm (cuz it's bigger, lol) but the left had an equal pump.

On M1T:

Chest: 43.5" Biceps: 16.25"
45.0" 16.875"
------- ---------
diff. of 1.5" .625"

Before M1T cycle:

Chest: 43.0" Biceps: 16.0"
43.75" 16.375"
--------- ----------
.75" .375"

NO BULLSHIT NUMBERS. The huge pump claim (for me at least) is no bull. I've got double the size of the pumps at 8 days in.

RiffRaff

Awards
I've been on 10mg ed for about 10 days (legal gear) The pumps are nothing if not painful. Cold bicep is 17". pump both bi and tri and the measurement is 17.5"... Insane.

I haven't gained any weight as I'm on a cutter with very strict calorie count kept just below maint. Actually lost about 1/2 pound this week.

I have added 10 lbs to my bench and 5lbs to my db curl. I haven't kept track on legs, sorry.

Aside from the strength gains, I have seen some MINOR changes in body composition. These changes I'm talking about are visual. Haven't measured bodyfat since starting this. I should also note that I'm one week into a new cardio routine so, which one is the culprit, I don't know.

I would say give it another week or so. In fact I'm just now starting to see the lethargy begin. I even take it at about 5pm just to avoid trouble with tiredness.

FYI I'm 205Lbs 5'7" 20%bf

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress

juststarting

Awards
It has been two weeks and I am up maybe 3 pounds, I look and feel the same. I will take two weeks off of the M1T and start my clen. After two weeks I will stop the clen and start the M1T back up maybe at 15mgs. I am alittle confused on how much nolva to take during the two weeks off. Then how much do I take once I am done the last two weeks.

Thanks in advance

RLD

Awards
Don't take it your first 2 weeks off. Just take clen. Then when your done with everything start your first week at 40mg, second week at 20mg, third week at 20mg

ryan88

Awards
i am going to be taking m1t i need lots of information on it. I have been working for a six pack dieting, its coming along but i also would like to see my muscle alot bigger what to do? i am dieting now for my six pack NEED HELP i dont want to take m1t for a long time just about one bottle 90 caps i think

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i am going to be taking m1t i need lots of information on it. I have been working for a six pack dieting, its coming along but i also would like to see my muscle alot bigger what to do? i am dieting now for my six pack NEED HELP i dont want to take m1t for a long time just about one bottle 90 caps i think
First of all, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS USING M-1T AT YOUR AGE! And because of that, I will not provide any advice to you regarding M1T, or any other AAS or PH. Come on kid, you are 15 years old. Just get your diet and training in check. The "six pack" and size will come in due time. I suggest you do some research in the exercise and diet areas of the board. Lots of good info there. Maybe get yourself some protein powder and creatine. Other than that, stay away from the AAS and PH's for now.

ryan88

Awards
i am not 15 yrs old! MY SON IS not me, he was born on sept 11 and i always put that its just somethin i do. 88<old jersey number back from high school.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i am not 15 yrs old! MY SON IS not me, he was born on sept 11 and i always put that its just somethin i do. 88<old jersey number back from high school.
Then why does your birth date in your profile say Sept. 11, 1988? Also, under your age, it says you're 15. I don't think your football number was 1988? Awfully big number for a football jersey, don't you think? I also read your post in the pic section, sounded like a 15 year old wrote it to me.

If I am wrong, then I apologize. But, I am only going by what you have provided.

ryan88

Awards
w/e if i am 15 yrs old or 100 years old i dont care what yous think all i am doing is asking for help. Of how i should take it and what to take. I was told by someone to take it 2 weeks then off for 2 weeks.... But the more i read when you are off for the 2 weeks you have to take something else. Could someone just help!

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
w/e if i am 15 yrs old or 100 years old i dont care what yous think all i am doing is asking for help. Of how i should take it and what to take. I was told by someone to take it 2 weeks then off for 2 weeks.... But the more i read when you are off for the 2 weeks you have to take something else. Could someone just help!
neither 15 yrs old nor 100yrs old should be doing M1T or any ph. So, no help for you. sorry.

azgymrat

Awards
i dont care what yous think all i am doing is asking for help.
Yous dunt kare watt we tink! Don't frick'en ask for help then! If yous weely dooz kare - then frinck'en listen to what yous been told!

mark

Awards
RIGHT!

you are 15 from Hazelton, PA

M

Sal Collaziano

Banned
Awards
Really. It's too ridiculous and what a coincidence - if you were born in September of 1988, that would make you 15. Football jersey? That wasn't a good one..

Anyways.. You really should take the advice you're getting here. People aren't reacting the way they are to be a dick. They're trying to save you from a lot of bad side effects that are much worse while you're still growing...

BruceWayNE

BruceWayNE

Awards
I'm currently finishing off my cycle of M1T. I started out at 10mg for the first week. The last three weeks 20. I had no sides what so ever. I almost thought I had been had. Until I felt the pumps. They were Insane. It felt like I was doin' calf raises even when I jumped. Everything felt like an exercise. I gained 20 pounds, still cut. I hate to go off cycle because the pumps were so intense and motivating. I wanna believe I did evreything right, From trainin' to diet. I can't wait for my next cycle.

JK1900

Awards
Take the entire 90 capsule bottle at once.

And afterwards while you're waiting for the effects to kick in, do your homework.

INFOHAZARD

Awards
could i get some help now from that product?

Do you like how tall you are? Use PH's and that's all the tall you'll get. This is one situation where being a mental midget will get externalized.