P-plex M-drol Bridge cycle

bpgibson

Awards
okay so here it is, i have been planing this cycle for months now and am finally at the point where i am starting, over the past month and a half I have done a full body cleanse and have start taking my support supps due to the fact that this should be a little testy on my insides. stats have been working out for 5-6 years on and off the past two have been routine. IL be reviewing my overall feelings while on this cycle weight and finally conclusion .
Il be running the p-plex at a flat rate of 30mgs x3 weeks spaced morning and night, two weeks into the p-plex i will will bridge my m-drol in at 20mgs the m-drol will be run for three weeks also because honestly i feel 4 weeks cycles of mdrol are just overkill will little to no gains in the fourth weeks. i am going to be trying to shy away from the carbs as much as i can the first 3 weeks but when the superdrol kicks il need them badly . my overall goals will be to gain 10-12 pounds will also loosing bf cardio will be done at Low resistance 3- 4 times a week I am an easy "slopy gainer" so i have to keep up with the cardio to get the results i am looking for

bpgibson

Awards
bad news guys my grandfather just passed away and we were very close do to tthe psychological effects of the ph's i decided i have to scap this until i can get my mind right looks like this cycle is never going to happen