New cycle Epi\Revolt

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Well guys it is that time again. I have been away from AM for a while....did you all miss me (no homo...hehehehe)?
I am ready to do a combined cycle that consist of Epistant and Revolt.
I have been preloading in Liver Armor and Taurine. Looking for some advice and feedback. I did an epi cycle before, and the back pumps killed me, even while taking taurine. That is why I decided to proload on the taurine ahead of time, and contine to take it while on cycle. I have been taking 2000MG if taurine (1000 x 2).
Dosage: Epi\Revolt- wk1: 20\50; wk2: 30\50; wk3: 40\75
Supps during cycle:
Liver Armor
Dark Rage
Fish Oil
Centrum for Men (multi)
DHEA 100MG a day
PCT: Torem- start at 120 end at 30
Any recommendations for on cycle supps? Also, any recommendations to help beat or deal with the back pumps?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
lol

I would...
run p5p or b6 200-300mg on cycle, revolt would have progestin sides. run a low dose AI in the end or after the torem.

i didn't get a back pump relief untill i ran taurine at 5g, not to mention the water intake.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. What is p5p short for?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Silversurfer (that is my FAVORITE comic character). If I understood the reading from the link you sent, if I take p5p, then I don't need B6. Or do I need p5p to make B6 more effective?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
p5p is the active ingredient in b6.. one of two actives-- the one with anti-progestin activity.. no need to run b6 if you have p5p on hand.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clarifying that for me MPFit. Since no comment or mention, I guess it is ok to take Dark Rage while on cycle.