Epistane/ M-drol/ Mass tabs

ObieR

ObieR

Awards
Hey I am new to the forum and have a couple questions.

I have previously done 2 cycles of mass tabs and had great results with no sides except for decrease in libido. I am currently recovering from foot surgery and a broken hand and looking to come back stong. I have a photo shoot at the end of June I would like to be ready for and I am looking to gain a little size while leaning out. I was thinking of doing 3 weeks of M-drol or mass tabs followed by 3 weeks of epsitane bridging me into my post cycle. I have heard that m-drol combined with epsitane can be a little toxic. Any recomendations of how to go about this in the safest way?

ObieR

ObieR

Awards
also following my mass tab cylces i tend to become extremely lean while maintaining the size that I picked up from the mass tabs

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hey I am new to the forum and have a couple questions.

I have previously done 2 cycles of mass tabs and had great results with no sides except for decrease in libido. I am currently recovering from foot surgery and a broken hand and looking to come back stong. I have a photo shoot at the end of June I would like to be ready for and I am looking to gain a little size while leaning out. I was thinking of doing 3 weeks of M-drol or mass tabs followed by 3 weeks of epsitane bridging me into my post cycle. I have heard that m-drol combined with epsitane can be a little toxic. Any recomendations of how to go about this in the safest way?
Well for one thing I would not follow M-drol with anything but PCT. I guess you could bridge epi into m-rol. But if you are recovering from such injuries its really not wise to use a steroid. Plus that would be a long time under a methyl.

What kind of shape are you in now? How far are you on your road to recovery? What is the shoot for? How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

m-drol by itself is more than a little toxic. And it generally shuts you down hard for most users. Any tendon or ligament damage or recovery you are dealing with will suffer if you use such products before your 100%

This is all IMO btw.....

ObieR

ObieR

Awards
I'm in decent shape now, I'm 5'9" 170 currently which is normal for me but I have added some unwanted b/f from not being able to work out. My injuries are all healed, I have just been working on getting my strength and endurance back. The shoot is for a fitness modeling opportunity. I was originally planning on just using m-drol but I don't want to put on any bf right now or get bloated. Would you recommend just going with the epi and saving m-drol for another time?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Yea, there was another thread about this earlier, the suggestion which seemed most logical was:
Epi 20/20/20/20
Mdrol 0/0/0/10/20/20
Or similar: It was a consensus to do the epi first then the Mdrol because Mdrol is much harsher, and as noted above- after Mdrol PCT is important b/c the shutdown.. epi being more mild should go first.
I was thinking of doing epi 10/20/20/20 with mdrol "pulsed" eod at 10mg.. still not sure if it's going to happen though.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yea, there was another thread about this earlier, the suggestion which seemed most logical was:
Epi 20/20/20/20
Mdrol 0/0/0/10/20/20
Or similar: It was a consensus to do the epi first then the Mdrol because Mdrol is much harsher, and as noted above- after Mdrol PCT is important b/c the shutdown.. epi being more mild should go first.
I was thinking of doing epi 10/20/20/20 with mdrol "pulsed" eod at 10mg.. still not sure if it's going to happen though.
M-drol wont make you flabby either. I heard Mass Tabs are now available again. There are people on both sides of those things, though obviously you like em already lol.

Look at some of the epi logs, and some of the m-drol logs on here to get an idea. m-drol is giving +10-15 lbs in 3 weeks. Epistane will round out at about 7-10lbs for 4 weeks. You could gain more, or less. just depends.

ObieR

ObieR

Awards
yeah when i heard that mass tabs were going to be discontinued I bought a bunch of boxes

ObieR

ObieR

Awards
i think im going to go with the epi cuz im looking for some dry gains as welll as something a little less toxic at the moment. Im going to save the mdrol for a later date. what would you recomend for the PCT ? Nolva and cycle support?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
GUYS!!!! dont ask for sources! I suggest you delete those posts.....

ObieR

ObieR

Awards
i decided to go with the m-drol for 3 weeks 10/20/20

What would you recommend for PCT.....Clomid or Nolva>?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I've never used clomid, only nolva- never had any problems.. taper down the dose though- i've had small gyno since puberty and after my SD cycle which I didn't taper down, i had a little bit of a "sensitivity" flare up that took a while to relieve..