questions about Havoc

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
Hello all. Newbie here. I have a friend that has me pretty well convinced to take Havoc and Novadex xt. He has taken these with some very positive results. I wanted to look into it before I jumped in so I figured I would ask all of you for pearls of wisdom. What can I expect? should I look at taking anything else with these? I have heard a lot of different dosing suggestions, how do I know what is right? thanks for your time.

CombatTested

Awards
Look into some cycle assist, some liver support you should have an serm or ai on hand but most importantly dont listen to what your friend says take his advice into consideration and then go research the hell out of it so you know exactly what your puting in your body and certain advantages and disadvantages that come with taking a steriod

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
being that this is your first steroidal cycle, there really isnt any need for you to take novadex WITH havoc. you will more than likely see very enjoyable gains from the havoc alone since it is your first time introducing the compound to your body. as stated above cycle assisting supps (milk thistle, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, fish oil, multi, etc, etc) are a must. and if you plan on being as safe as possible with your cycle investing in a SERM is always a good idea. i recommend looking in the Post Cycle Therapy forum for information on other supplements to stack with your SERM for your PCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 32
Anabolics 7
Mikle Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0