xtreme tren/pplex

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
for anyone who's following these new Tren products -
I'm finishing up my 2nd wk of xtreme tren at 90mgs..

Supoprt supps:
cycle support
fish oil
taurine
picking up liver longer next week

Notes:
These past 2 days I've started to feel it kicking in. Strengths up (about 10-15 on all major lifts getting out my 8-10 reps much easier) Its stronger than my last cyc of epi already thats for sure

Sides:
0 sides other than some deep sleeps and its tough to wake up

My plan is to now taper it down and start pplex for the nxt 4 wks.

I have torem on hand for PCT, however Im thinking I should maybe go with a new thing of nolva and/or clomid just in case.

any thoughts? suggestions?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
what is your dosing going to look like over the next weeks for both tren and pplex?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Its prob gonna look something like this -

wk1 - 90mgs xtren
wk2 - 90mgs xtren
wk3 - 60mgs xtren/20 pplex
wk4 - 20 pplex
wk5 - 30 pplex
wk6 - 30 pplex

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
should i get clomid instead of nolva since the xtren/pp are both progesterones?

can someone help me out with a pct? I have a half bottle of torem, prob 2 wks worth

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
i heard pp and xtren are both progestins or whatev, i cant spell.

I was going to run xtren w/ hdrol but I want more size so im going with the pp. I just really dont want any gyno.. can anyone help?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Its prob gonna look something like this -

wk1 - 90mgs xtren
wk2 - 90mgs xtren
wk4 - 20 pplex
wk5 - 30 pplex
wk6 - 30 pplex
I would sugest you run it like this

wk1 - 90mgs xtren
wk2 - 90mgs xtren
wk4 - 30pplex
wk5 - 40 pplex
wk6 - 40 pplex

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
ill def consider bumping it up depending on how i feel the first 2 wks. Im more concerned about PCT though.

Would I be alright with getting another bottle of Torem or should I go with Nolva and/or Clomid?

Its a fairly long cycle so I might get shut down, ill def need to recover from it

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i dont think the pplex is a progestin ... i think it activates their receptors though
dont quote me on that
might need some prolactin portection, p-5-p or vitex
ill be using tren/phera/halodrol this summer and runnin p5p, vitex, and tyrosine
what SERMS have you used in the past and what has been most effective for you?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
ive only run an epi cyc for 4 wks and I used torem to bring me back. It seemed to work pretty well although i wasnt really shut down from the epi. I felt like i would have been fine with an OTC PCT.

Im loving xtreme tren right now. My strengths is way up. This stuff has been great. Ive been checking my BP too and its in check. Im gonna start up PP next week so I need to set up my PCT asap and get that order out.

If you guys think ill be alright with another bottle of torem, ill do that. I just dont want my estra levels to rebound afterwards.

I did pick up B6 and joint support too.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
taper the dose down towards the end.. and use an AI (low dose wk1 pct, regular dose wk2, then taper down wk3-4 as you taper ur SERM)
this should prevent rebound
b6 at..400mg a day?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
thanks for the help sm.. thats sounds like what ill prob end up doing. I have a bottle AI PCS/Stoked kicking around too.

I might get flamed for this, but what exactly does b6 do? Is that gonna help w/ prolactin?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established