Questions about pct and gyno please help!

1. Questions about pct and gyno please help!

I am 5'10 155 and am day 6 into my m drol cycle i did chest yesterday and woke up to sensitive nipples and looked in the mirror and my right nipple is bigger than my left and noticing gyno. I was wondering what i should do and if i continue to use m drol should i take a with a lil bit of a pct or should i go see a doctor?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ironman098 View Post
    I am 5'10 155 and am day 6 into my m drol cycle i did chest yesterday and woke up to sensitive nipples and looked in the mirror and my right nipple is bigger than my left and noticing gyno. I was wondering what i should do and if i continue to use m drol should i take a with a lil bit of a pct or should i go see a doctor?
    some times when your hormones start to shift the nips can get sensitive for a couple of days, and most people freak out cause of this. i had this happen to me once. now i do not know exactly how you feel, or how it looks. is there any lumps or bumps behind the nipple? or just sensitive? if you do not think it just a hormone shift, then start and low dose AI right away, if there are no lumps. if you've developed lumps or a "BB" sized hardness behind the nipple then nolva is your buddy right now.
    •   

3. my suggestion is to stop the cycle and focus on ur diet. ur way too light for steriods. IF u gain on this cycle dont expect to hold on to anything with a poor diet

4. yeah bro, your pretty light for 5'10. Do more squats/deadlifts/bench and use weight gainer to get up around 175lbs at least. Youll thank us later.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ironman098 View Post
    I am 5'10 152ish, I am not toughing a PH until next summer, which I will be 23, and only if I hit 180.

Deciding to be smart, is a smart thing.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno questions
    By tuRkx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 06:56 PM
  2. Gyno, letro, havoc questions
    By houseofpainhulk in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 10:12 PM