GNC/Vitamin Shoppe pre-cycle

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
So my Life Support isn't going to get here until Tuesday which is the same day I start my cycle (Havoc or H-drol, leaning heavy towards the latter).

A lot of you recommend preloading liver support before the cycle. I can go to GNC or Vitamin Shoppe today and buy some key stuff to start preloading today. I'll get milk thistle or celery root or whatever berry stuff you think I need :) What would be the top two or three things to get and how much would I use?

Keep cost in mind, I've already invested bought all my stuff and whatever I buy will only be used until i get the Life Support on Tuesday.

Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
keeping cost in mind..go to target or wal-mart...i go there for all my support supps like that.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
wait..hold on..u dont know what ur going to use yet? o dam...just wait until ur life support comes in if u have not decided what to use yet.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
regardless, they're both mild methyls, and will have many of the same sides. heres your list of goodies, and yes walmart is better because if you were to indivudually buy allthe ingredients in life support, which i assume you bought 2 bottles of (67 bux), at gnc or vshoppe youd spend well over a hundred bones.

sylmarin (milk thistle extract) 1000-1200mg/day
coq10 or derivatives (idebenone, ubibiquinone)
saw palmetto / betasitosterol
celery seed
hawthorne berry
policasonol
no flush niacin
fish oil and lots of it, look for a potent extract serving up a good 4-700mg of dha/epa respectively
stinging nettle root
taurine

i could go on, but it starts to get $ past that. but like mommmma said, better safe than sorry right?