hCG

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hi All - So i'll be off for awhile but next time i'm on I want to take 1000iu weeks 3-6 and 9-12 of cycle and then during first 2 weeks of PCT take 1000iu 3x a week. The problem I have is I have hCG in 5000 iu vials (powder and then solvent). Now if I dissolve the powder in the solvent and then fill 5 syringes with equal amounts of liquid that's 1000 i.u. per syringe but the activity in solution drops off significantly after like a day or two, right.

So what is the best way to split up a 5000 i.u. vial? Should I A) Dissolve all the powder and fill 5 syringes and then put them in a -80 freezer? or B) Break up the powder and use a scale to mass out 5 equal piles and dissolve each on separately. Both options have their drawbacks. Any thoughts?:dunno:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
might have to just waste some. its gonna be really hard breaking it up and dosing it correctly

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
might have to just waste some. its gonna be really hard breaking it up and dosing it correctly
Fair enough I guess I have plenty (my source includes hCG with his gear for some reason, even for cycles too short to need hCG). What about doing 2000i.u. EOW?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough I guess I have plenty (my source includes hCG with his gear for some reason, even for cycles too short to need hCG). What about doing 2000i.u. EOW?
personally 250iu 2x week worked great

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
That is not the best protocall for hcg. It shouldn't be used PCT. Run between 250iu and 500iu through the duration of your cycle starting at week 3. End before you begin pct.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
That is not the best protocall for hcg. It shouldn't be used PCT. Run between 250iu and 500iu through the duration of your cycle starting at week 3. End before you begin pct.
that sounds better

samadhismiles

Awards
it depends on what kind of ester you are running. If you're running one that kicks in fast (prop) you'd want to start it before week 3.

200-250IU EOD worked great for me. Unfortunately I only got to it about week 9 or so, since I was told misleading information about it (to run it during PCT). Running it during PCT actually can suppress you further. Run it during the cycle and the week between the cycle and start of nolvadex/clomid.

1,000IU is way too much. I think you would end up desensitizing your leydig cells.

if you have a 5,000IU vial then add a couple MLs to it and do the math to figure out how many units is 250IU. Then draw up that amount in enough syringes and throw the syringes in the fridge (wrapped/protected).

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it depends on what kind of ester you are running. If you're running one that kicks in fast (prop) you'd want to start it before week 3.

200-250IU EOD worked great for me. Unfortunately I only got to it about week 9 or so, since I was told misleading information about it (to run it during PCT). Running it during PCT actually can suppress you further. Run it during the cycle and the week between the cycle and start of nolvadex/clomid.

1,000IU is way too much. I think you would end up desensitizing your leydig cells.
You often hear things like this, especially regarding PCT, but there are some very experienced people, and Dr's who recommend it in PCT(the beginning) in order to "jumpstart" the testes.. It can be suppressive, but from what i understand that is in larger doses, for long periods of time.

Dr Scally, recommends 2500IU EOD for 15days(8 shots) in the beginning of PCT.. He has a pretty proven track record for getting steroid users/abusers back up and running.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/downloads/scally-02a.pdf

So i guess it comes down to who you feel confident, in listening to..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You often hear things like this, especially regarding PCT, but there are some very experienced people, and Dr's who recommend it in PCT(the beginning) in order to "jumpstart" the testes.. It can be suppressive, but from what i understand that is in larger doses, for long periods of time.

Dr Scally, recommends 2500IU EOD for 15days(8 shots) in the beginning of PCT.. He has a pretty proven track record for getting steroid users/abusers back up and running.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/downloads/scally-02a.pdf

So i guess it comes down to who you feel confident, in listening to..
I didn't read his whole message, but they're high dosing the hCG in the PCT, it's because they didn't run hCG while on cycle. Their testes have been shut down for the better part of the 12-week cycle. AAS users have now started using the hCG for most of the cycle to keep the testes stimulated and prevent less shutdown; hence less of a need for a drastic PCT since they have been producing testosterone still.

Like the others have said, 2000 IU EOW is not the greatest protocol. 200-250 IU's EOD would be my suggestion.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ok i'll go with the frozen syringes

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I didn't read his whole message, but they're high dosing the hCG in the PCT, it's because they didn't run hCG while on cycle. Their testes have been shut down for the better part of the 12-week cycle. AAS users have now started using the hCG for most of the cycle to keep the testes stimulated and prevent less shutdown; hence less of a need for a drastic PCT since they have been producing testosterone still.

Like the others have said, 2000 IU EOW is not the greatest protocol. 200-250 IU's EOD would be my suggestion.
Yessir!! The way I see it, I'd much rather keep the horse in the barn rather than let him out and go chasing after him.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yessir!! The way I see it, I'd much rather keep the horse in the barn rather than let him out and go chasing after him.
With that "analogy" i see you read Crisler's "hcg article" lol

IIRC i have read(not in this study) he has his patients on AAS use, 1000iu E3d 1month on/ 1 month off. And still recommends HCG in PCT..

I can tell you from personal experience(BTW what is your personal experience with on cycle HCG Stevo?) that 250 EOD is not cutting it for me deep into my cycle. I wish i had more HCG, as i would give Scally's protocol a go. There is actually others(Dr's and well respected/experienced users) who recommend similar protocols with HCG in PCT, as him.

That said i am a big "on cycle HCG" fan. And had always been under the same "no hcg in pct" school of thought, but am intrigued by the proven track record, of people like Dr Scally at returning people back to norm, with the use of HCG.

Last edited:
CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
well i'm glad i have 4-6 months before worrying about inclusion of hCG in my next cycle.