17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone Discussion

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone (Trenadrol)

This compound has a high affinity for binding to the progesterone receptors due to the methoxy configuration at the 17 beta position, and a low affinity for binding to androgen receptors.

Will this compound act as a progestin if it binds to the progesterone receptor? For example: ATD can bind to androgen receptors, but this doesn't mean it produces androgenic effects... In fact, ATD can act as an anti-androgen.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
all you need to know is that it is awesome.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
all you need to know is that it is awesome.
My buddy is using this compound, not me... I was hoping to give him some info on it next time I talk to him. He's more interested in the science behind it than the consumer feedback.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
im about to be running it or atleast i think so. running trenadrol by kilosport. i havnt heard anything bad about it

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well...alrighty then...it is a progestin compound that binds to the progestin receptors. however, just like ATD not producing androgens, it does not produce progestin but it can antagonize the receptors, causing progestin sides. This is why clomid is recommended for PCT. Clomid is more progestin friendly and works better at restoring HPTA function with these compounds.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
well...alrighty then...it is a progestin compound that binds to the progestin receptors. however, just like ATD not producing androgens, it does not produce progestin but it can antagonize the receptors, causing progestin sides. This is why clomid is recommended for PCT. Clomid is more progestin friendly and works better at restoring HPTA function with these compounds.
Should he not be taking ATD with this?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol activate the PR which will cause progetin sides, i dunno what you mean by "does not produce progestin."

All SERMs will restore HPTA with any compound, it doesn't matter if it's progestin based or not. And no Nolva will not cause prolactin (i can see this coming)

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone (Trenadrol)

This compound has a high affinity for binding to the progesterone receptors due to the methoxy configuration at the 17 beta position, and a low affinity for binding to androgen receptors.

Will this compound act as a progestin if it binds to the progesterone receptor? For example: ATD can bind to androgen receptors, but this doesn't mean it produces androgenic effects... In fact, ATD can act as an anti-androgen.
Where did you read that tren doesn't bind to the AR

and dude, stop saying ATD is anti androgen like it's a bad thing.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Where did you read that tren doesn't bind to the AR

and dude, stop saying ATD is anti androgen like it's a bad thing.
Seriously, stop posting on this board if you aren't willing to learn.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol activate the PR which will cause progetin sides, i dunno what you mean by "does not produce progestin."

All SERMs will restore HPTA with any compound, it doesn't matter if it's progestin based or not. And no Nolva will not cause prolactin (i can see this coming)
what i mean is it does not produce progestin as a compound itself...it merely just antagonizes. and YES nolva can induce prolactin sides when used with prolactin compounds. Clomid is more friendly to these compounds and is just the better choice.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
what i mean is it does not produce progestin as a compound itself...it merely just antagonizes. and YES nolva can induce prolactin sides when used with prolactin compounds. Clomid is more friendly to these compounds and is just the better choice.
You mean progestrone, not progestin.

Your info is wrong, Nolva will not activate the PR. Upregulating somthing is different than activating it.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, stop posting on this board if you aren't willing to learn.
Funny, I thought the same thing about your posts. Please, instead of your attitude, try and look into more information other than just typing stuff you don't even understand yourself.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
You mean progestrone, not progestin.

Your info is wrong, Nolva will not activate the PR.
You mean progesterone, not progestrone...

C'mon, you could be using this information to your advantage... Instead you choose ignorance! :dunno:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ya no...im done with this thread....unsubscribed...tried to help this guy but alls u wanna do is argue...go to bb.com if u wanna fight with people

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
ya no...im done with this thread....unsubscribed...tried to help this guy but alls u wanna do is argue...go to bb.com if u wanna fight with people
I wasn't trying to be an ass, or fighting with you, that's immature. I was just implying what i learnt from here, other boards and research, not just copying what other said knowning nothing about the reasoning behind it. :)

I guess you have a short fuse ;)

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol doesn't actually contain 17-b-methoxy-trienbolone. It contains the same compound as all the other tren products. 17b-methoxy-trienbolone at 30 mg's would not be pleasant. 6-12 mg's would be awesome for strength, high androgenic sides, and LBM gains. Too bad it was pulled from shelves a few years back. Generic Labs' Mega-TRN was the last product to contain this I believe. Now Kilosports just uses it on their label to attract unsuspecting consumers. Real stand up company in my book.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol doesn't actually contain 17-b-methoxy-trienbolone. It contains the same compound as all the other tren products. 17b-methoxy-trienbolone at 30 mg's would not be pleasant. 6-12 mg's would be awesome for strength, high androgenic sides, and LBM gains. Too bad it was pulled from shelves a few years back. Generic Labs' Mega-TRN was the last product to contain this I believe. Now Kilosports just uses it on their label to attract unsuspecting consumers. Real stand up company in my book.
??????????????????? WTF????????? 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is not an actual compound....it is impossible for a compound to have that nomemclature. I dont know how many time I have to state this....but we all know that 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is just a trade mark name that Kilosports use for trenadrol. Also it DOES NOT contain the same "tren" compound as the other tren product. This is a whole different beast.

gymfreak2

Awards
prolactin control???

wud u guys recommend supplements regarding prolactin control during cycle? something like p5p n vitex? thanks.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Actualy guys, hope you dont mind me jumping in, the chemical kilo sports use now, is not the same as the original, the original was supposed to be 17b-methoxy-trienbolone and it WAS dosed at 3mg, however that compound wich wasnt actualy 17b-methoxy-trienbolone but was in fact an unknown compund for all intents and purposes, at least even the manufacturers were not sure what it was, and it is indeed different from the tren products currently available, it was dry, and great for strength gains, similar to Methyl 1-alpha in that department, not much use for gaining mass, but quite good for a recomp. The current estra compound wich is now used by kilo sports trenadrol, is the same as the other tren products available, they have kept the old label as was mentioned earlier on in this thread, but if you notice it is now 30mg not 3, 30mg would be a dangerous and unbearable dose, however considering after recent tests showed it is in fact the estra compound other trens products use such as X-mass, T-roid, and xtreme tren, 30mg is quite mild, and a normal dose.
Methoxy-tren did use the same compound as trenadrol originaly, of course now neither of the original are available as they are banned, and withdrawn from sales, the compound they used 17b-methoxy-trienbolone seemed to only be in the trenadrol, as most people didnt notice a great deal from the ARLI product, However they were supposed to be the same.

As for progestin related side effects, bromocriptine is one of the best to avoid them, as is l-dopa and 1-carboxy, also cabergoline is very effective, and has been mentioned before Clomid is the best choice for any steroid that causes prolactin side effects, Nolva will not touch progestin induced gyno, but clomid can, that is enough reason to me to favour clomid during and after a progestin based steroid compound cycle, i do not want boobies for life, i like them but i dont want any of my own.
Regards Russian.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
sounds concise. but im dropping my 2 cents in light of a thread i read around a week ago.

apparently 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is not in a fact a real chemical. the whole 'trienblone' thing seems to stump all those who attempt to figure out what actually is. in light of test results recently performed on the current kilosports trenadrol formulation, it was declared that the sample contained a number of compounds, one of which was actual trenbolone. now i read that and said bullshit because there no way it could be bioavailable, but read on to find that trenbolone is actually orally bioavailable, more so than testosterone, though of course no where near as effective as injection. basically, the currently printed nomenclature is just nonsense. the original compound now banned, and dosed at 3mg could not have been what the bottle read either. whatever it was, it was undoubtedly potent and effective, especially dosed at 3mg.

now even after hearing that i still have no clue what to make of the compound. it IS different than prodienolone because there are flocks of people who can distinguish the two compounds from one another in effect like night and day. i dont think there is some bullshit trend going on here convincing the masses via placebo that they are different. i'm still unconvinced. to me its still compound 'x'

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
sounds concise. but im dropping my 2 cents in light of a thread i read around a week ago.

apparently 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is not in a fact a real chemical. the whole 'trienblone' thing seems to stump all those who attempt to figure out what actually is. in light of test results recently performed on the current kilosports trenadrol formulation, it was declared that the sample contained a number of compounds, one of which was actual trenbolone. now i read that and said bullshit because there no way it could be bioavailable, but read on to find that trenbolone is actually orally bioavailable, more so than testosterone, though of course no where near as effective as injection. basically, the currently printed nomenclature is just nonsense. the original compound now banned, and dosed at 3mg could not have been what the bottle read either. whatever it was, it was undoubtedly potent and effective, especially dosed at 3mg.

now even after hearing that i still have no clue what to make of the compound. it IS different than prodienolone because there are flocks of people who can distinguish the two compounds from one another in effect like night and day. i dont think there is some bullshit trend going on here convincing the masses via placebo that they are different. i'm still unconvinced. to me its still compound 'x'
I do agree, it does seem that the original formula was not what we were told, i did read a report myself on the study revealing that trenadrol did contain trenbolone, Im not convinced as even though it does have some oral biovailability, i cant see from any research ive done on trenbolone that 1-3mg oraly administered would cause the effects users saw, i think that it may well have been a colabiration of chemicals, nevertheless, trenadrol did work, and a lot of users liked it, so i agree, lets call it compound x, maybe one day somone will shed factual evidence as to what it was.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I do agree, it does seem that the original formula was not what we were told, i did read a report myself on the study revealing that trenadrol did contain trenbolone, Im not convinced as even though it does have some oral biovailability, i cant see from any research ive done on trenbolone that 1-3mg oraly administered would cause the effects users saw, i think that it may well have been a colabiration of chemicals, nevertheless, trenadrol did work, and a lot of users liked it, so i agree, lets call it compound x, maybe one day somone will shed factual evidence as to what it was.
Agreed. Compound X it is. :beerchug:

Also, one of the member on bb is going to test out some trenadrol pills to try and find out what compound X really is.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Compound X it is. :beerchug:

Also, one of the member on bb is going to test out some trenadrol pills to try and find out what compound X really is.
Can you keep me updated, i would be extremely interested, thanks buddy.

gymfreak2

Awards
same here. in fact my next cycle wud be phera-trenadrol. im really interested in knowing what compund x actually is. frankly speaking.. i dont think we will ever come to know what compound x actually is.
thanks.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
wud u guys recommend supplements regarding prolactin control during cycle? something like p5p n vitex? thanks.
Yes, that would work, i usually run b6 at 200mg-300 during and Vitex or L-Dopa in PCT.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that would work, i usually run b6 at 200mg-300 during and Vitex or L-Dopa in PCT.
You may want to consider 1-carboxy instead of l-dopa. Pick up P-5-P instead of B6.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If its just 19N, I would go with the current TD, if its not, well...

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
For sure bro. The guy thats testing it should get his sample sometime next week and will have the results by the end of next week.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
You may want to consider 1-carboxy instead of l-dopa. Pick up P-5-P instead of B6.
Um, no.
I searched alot before about 1-carboxy-2-amino.... and actually found nothing. So i'll stick to L-dopa for the time being unless you can give me a link to read.

I'm taking p5p right now for my cycle, i just had too much b6 in the past i wanted to get rid of.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
carboxy is great for sleep as well, really good stuff all around. i'll try and find something for you to look at

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Um, no.
I searched alot before about 1-carboxy-2-amino.... and actually found nothing. So i'll stick to L-dopa for the time being unless you can give me a link to read.

I'm taking p5p right now for my cycle, i just had too much b6 in the past i wanted to get rid of.
1-carboxy is the concentrated form of l-dopa so umm yes its better.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Concentrated form? You mean 100% L-dopa? Any research on the 1-carboxy? umm Link me, please?
Il find something now, but they take the active out of l-dopa = 1-carboxy...but hold on il link something.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
First...

A few years back a compound hit the bodybuilding scene with a lot of promise. It had great scientific research to back it up. That compound’s name was L-Dopa. As you may know, L-Dopa could never duplicate its scientific performance in the real world. For one reason: L-Dopa could never cross the blood brain barrier...it would get absorbed in the blood stream and all hope of increased HGH production was lost! In order for the brain to turn L-Dopa into dopamine and therefore shoot HGH levels through the roof, this major obstacle had to be overcome. At USP Labs we knew if we could come up with a bioavailable form of L-Dopa that had the ability to cross the blood/brain barrier it would help bodybuilders everywhere increase natural HGH release, natural testosterone production, build muscle, lose body fat and sleep like a rock.

Well, you will be glad when you hear we have succeeded! But, we totally skipped the L-Dopa part and discovered a brand new compound that’s closely related and is readily available for the body to use! It’s called 1-C and it’s here to rock your world. 1-C, or 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol), is closely related to l-Dopa. In the past, many supplements touted L-Dopa as the next big thing in the supplement industry, but it failed miserably. Again, in a study done in India, it was found that 1-C (a natural l-Dopa derivative) increased HGH levels through increasing dopamine levels naturally.

That means...

1-C completely crossed the blood/brain barrier and shot HGH production through the roof by 221% in just one dose!

I understand what you are saying... "HGH supplements are touted as the most ineffective supplements in the industry. I’ve tried them I know just how crappy they are!" As I mentioned earlier, I’m gonna agree with you on this one. I’ve been let down more times than I’d like to admit on supplements that promised me increased HGH release. But PowerFULL has HGH releasing effects you can feel. No other product can claim that.

Also, while studying 1-C, we found some interesting alkaloids :

Specific bioactive alkaloids Mucunine Purienine, Pruriendine (MPP)
Specific Triterpene steroid saponins and saponegins from Chlorophytum Borivilianum

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude, but i read that before.... but here is the thing....

It's related to L-dopa and extracted from the same plant. The useful part of the plant. Does not get much clearer than that...

Its almost repetitive, We found new uses for old Herbs so the research is extinct or never existed. Again, I could fabricate the truth and lie about research, or speak honestly. The old uses range from lowering blood pressure to anitmicrobial and anti anflammatory. They are used to restore health and homeostasis and never used to build muscle. Why? India is not concerned about Bodybuilding.

an article will not be fabricated. We are working closely with india to conduct studies. Financialy, We can not take that route yet.

If you doudt the supplement or the reputation of our company, Do not buy the product until we can answer your questions. This is my best advice.
I just like to see the research before using something.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established

Everyone that has used the product loves it. Positive feedback is plentiful among the consumers. Try it, and you may too realize the true power of 1-Carboxy!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
is 1-T Tren 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone

"Contains TREN™ -- The Closest legal thing to Trenbolone (Finaplix)"

is 1-T Tren the same as Trenadrol?

or is it different

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
17 beta methoxytrienbolone (aka 17 methoxytrenbolone) is possible and it would look like the structure here compared to methyltrenbolone, the notoriously potent and liver toxic AAS. As stated in this thread, nobody knows if this is the compound that was in thi product and noone knows what is in it now. Even so, since methoxytren was never produced noone knows what its binding affinities would be (by the way, trienbolone is just another way of saying trenbolone).

Methyltren has very strong binding affinities for the androgen receptor, progesterone receptor and the glucocorticoid receptor. It does not increase progesterone but activates its receptor. Progesterone receptor activity does not necessarily result in hyperprolactinemia. In fact, activation of the progesterone receptor results in downregulation of the estrogen receptor.

Tamoxifen may cause a slight upregulation in progesterone receptor density but since the agonist activity of tamoxifen is so low, the net would actually be a decrease from basal levels.

Please veryone stop using progesterone and prolactin interchangeably -- I am going to start a new thread on this topic. Bromocriptine and other prolactin reduces are not ways to combat progesterone, they are ways to combt prolactin.

Attachments

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
The man has spoken...... cant argue with that. great post.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

You are right, and its the best way to learn, and improve...im not knocking you at all bro, i am exactly the same.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
how does Trenadrol compare to 1-T Tren? (19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione])

also what would a good cycle consist of for

KiloSports Presents:
Trenadrol

dosage and ptc?

if a medical s.e.r.m could be avoided that would be best

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

[1] Mucuna pruriens in Parkinson's disease: a double blind clinical and pharmacological study. Katzenschlager R, et al....

[5] Bioavailability of L-DOPA from HP-200 - a Formulation of Seed Powder of Mucuna pruriens (Bak): a Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study. S.Mahajani et al.,

[6] Mucuna pruriens proves more effective than L-DOPA in Parkinson's disease animal model. Ghazala Hussian, Bala V. Manyam

[7] Beans (Mucuna Pruriens) For Parkinsons Disease:An Herbal Alternative. Bala V. Manyam, M.D.,

[8] Effect of antiparkinson drug HP-200 (Mucuna pruriens) on the central monoaminergic neurotransmitters. Bala V. Manyam et al.,

[9] Neuroprotective effects of the antiparkinson drug Mucuna pruriens. Manywam et al.,