What is safer Havoc or the one?

camden

Awards
I know it will be hard to judge being that the one is so new. I just want some opinions on which complete cycle and pct would be safer to run.

Havoc and a SERM

The one and second gear (OTC)

More so concerned about long term safety than short term safety, although both are important.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
either way you look at it both products are steroids, which can be harmful in numerous ways, hence forth why a person must make a decision to take one themselves. that being said neither one is "safer" than the other, and no matter what you run you should always have a SERM (nolva, clomid, etc) on hand in case of emergencies... by saying this what i am trying to imply is that even if you use 2nd gear as your PCT for The One its always a good idea to have a SERM readily available just in case.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're both on the mild side of the spectrum and the difference between the two will be minimal (from a health perspective). With adequate health supplements (e.g. fish oil, anti-O's), you should be fine.

athlete18

Awards
Havoc= safer prohormone
Serm= safer short term recovery
Long term safety= this is hard to say, serms have long term sides, but who knows what sides these otc supps have...
bottom line= i don't think anything should have too great an effect on long term if ran in moderation. Then again, i'm only premed :) Ask a doc.