Methyl Masterdrol v2 and 3ad!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
okay i need to know what these are their are so many people that debate wether its a form of superdrol. I thought they were pro horomones. Also am thinking about taking one of these, which has less side effects?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok well first of all...what morons are saying these are like superdrol? they are prohormones. i think u need to do some more in depth research before considering a cycle.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
no i know their prohormones just wanted to make sure. Also for their sideffects i have reasearched and haven't really seen anything that bad. has anyone heard of any bad side effects from this product?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMV2 is pretty much side-effect free that I have seen. I had some sleep issues when I dosed late, but I just changed it around to two doses rather than three and was fine.

I don't know too much about 3AD, but I know Volcom used it and had some bad lethargy.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
cool do i need to run pct with it? if i do this it will be for four weeks with pct after words and im only doin 2 pills

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure its just about unmethylated phera, but theres also another hormone in there read on... the following was taken from the AX forum.

" 2-Androstenol does have an acetate ester on it. However, 2-androstenole's sole and only purpose is as a very potent pheromone. In it's current state as listed on the ingredient label, it has shown to increase levels of aggression and dominance, as well as levels of LH.

2-Androstenol by itself has no anabolic/androgenic activity. If you look it up in Vida, you will find that it is worthless as an anabolic/androgenic compound. However, as a pheromone, it still has the ability to impart profound psychological effects, which is why we chose to use it in the formula.

Androsterone's conversion into Stanolone, and 11-Alpha's effects are the primary anabolic drivers in this formula, and are directly responsible for the crazy insane gains that are being reported in the logs. Matt, once again, really nailed this formula and the gains people have achieve with 3-AD so far, and with Mass FX MS are a true testament to the potency of 11-alpha. Combine 11-Alpha with the right supporting cast, ie Androsterone, and you get a truly phenomenal product.
hera-Plex was methylated 2-androstenol. So while you could say that this is unmethylated phera, the lack of the methyl group completely deactives 2-androstenol as an anabolic, yielding zero anabolic/androgenic activity. 2-Androstenol was included in the formula for it's very potent pheromone effects on the psyche.

Androsterone is the true anabolic monster in this formula. 11-Alpha's effects on protein synthesis and nitrogen retention work in perfect synergy as Androsterone converts into Stanolone."

mind you, this is obviously the tone of an AX rep, but, i can say ihave had nice results with this product, as well as MMv2. at the end of the day, they are very similar products, with target conversion to stanalone.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
yes pct. you need to do more research bud. use the search function, and check the pct forum.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
okay i need to know what these are their are so many people that debate wether its a form of superdrol. I thought they were pro horomones. Also am thinking about taking one of these, which has less side effects?
arent you like 17?ive seen you posting in the supplement forum.are you really that desperate to use a DS?oh and its against the rules to post here if your under 21.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
yah just tell me about the product. I know i have to use formadrol extreme or something like that. Im going to use the mmv2 just wanted to know about side effects i haven't seen any body end up with any bad side effects so it looks like a good product

Status
Not open for further replies.