M1t and 4AD

1. Registered User
    Answers

M1t and 4AD

This has already been beat to hell, but I can't seem to find the answer in the search engine. I'm starting an M1T cycle next week and I want to add some 4AD. I am planning to get some Tgel and 4AD powder from PN but need some advice. Should I get 5 gms and do 2 squirts, one in the morning and one in the evening or get 10 gms and do one squirt per day?
    M1t: 10 mg ed

2. Registered User
    Answers

Optimally, you need to apply transdermals every 12 hours to maintain stable levels. However, slight variations of an hour or so (to fit your shower schedule, etc.) are no big deal.

~Todd
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Two applications per day dude, as close to 12 hours apart as you can.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Two applications per day dude, as close to 12 hours apart as you can.
    Dude! Thanks man, your awesome dude. That's a double dude. I watched Finding Nemo yesterday with the kid. Crush is cool.
  5. Banned
    Answers

Dude next time dude try an advanced search dude, then you would be able to find it dude.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

You could just put 10g into the gel & extract a half squirt (1ml) with an oral syringe & use that twice a day. This way it would last twice as long for only another $5 (for the xtra 5g 4ad). It would be a slight waste to pay $30 for a bottle of t-gel & only half dose it.
    It will work either way, it's up to you.
  7. Banned
    Answers

cu-cu-ca-choo!!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Why can't he just take it like a suppository?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FTMGuy
    Why can't he just take it like a suppository?
    I 've got your suppository hanging.

I ordered the T-gel with 10 gms of 4AD and will do as Longdog suggested... half a squirt twice a day. Thanks.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rokdog
    I 've got your suppository hanging.

I ordered the T-gel with 10 gms of 4AD and will do as Longdog suggested... half a squirt twice a day. Thanks.

That's 165 mg/day - well below the 400-600mg/day I see recommended in the FAQ's. What is your reasoning? NOTE: I'm learning myself, that's why I'm asking.

M
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mark
    That's 165 mg/day - well below the 400-600mg/day I see recommended in the FAQ's. What is your reasoning? NOTE: I'm learning myself, that's why I'm asking.

M
    That's what I was just thinking... isn't it supposed to be 2 squirts twice a day (assuming the original T-4 gel strength of 5 grams 4AD in 8 oz T-gel)?
  12. Registered User
    Answers

THe 400-600mg sounds like a standalone 4ad transdermal before counting actual absorption.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raytrade
    That's what I was just thinking... isn't it supposed to be 2 squirts twice a day (assuming the original T-4 gel strength of 5 grams 4AD in 8 oz T-gel)?
    I guess I should do my own math. 10 gms of 4AD in 4 oz (120 ml) of T-gel works out to approx 166 mg/(2ml squirt). 7.5 gms of 4AD in 4 oz of T-gel will work out to 125mg/(2ml squirt).

From Prohormone FAQ
    Transdermal 4AD:
    400-600mg daily with two applications in morning at night.

From PN "Build Your Own" transdermal"
    BDC info:
    T-1 Pro 5 grams 1-Test & 2.5 grams of 4-AD
    T-1 2.5 grams 1-Test & 2.5 grams of 4-AD
    T-4 5 grams of 4-AD

Why is optimum 400-600mg daily? You are getting significantly less than that when using packaged transdermals even if you use 4 squirts a day.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Again the optimum is 400-600 because you are taking it as a standalone with nothing else. Don't read labels blindly.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Again the optimum is 400-600 because you are taking it as a standalone with nothing else. Don't read labels blindly.
    As I said in a previous post, I am taking this with M1T so it is not exactly stand alone. The last time I checked, I didn't have a seeing eye dog. It seems to me that if I get 1Test and 4Ad from a stacked transdermal delivery or I get 1Test from a methyl and 4Ad from a transdermal, you should still need the same amount of 4AD. Not so?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    What are you saying? What does his question have to do with reading labels? I am perty sure he knows how much 4ad/1-t he has gotten in other transdermals(mg/ml). The math really isn't that hard when it comes to figuring out ratios. I believe he is asking for the amount he should take with his m-1-t (since I don't think the 2:1 ratio will work here). I would also like to know what is optimal. Even a link that shows the infomation I am more then happy to read about it. I tried a search on 4ad but you can guess about how many results that gave me.
    Last edited by FTMGuy; 01-09-2004 at 01:29 PM.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

As I said in a previous post, I am taking this with M1T so it is not exactly stand alone. The last time I checked, I didn't have a seeing eye dog. It seems to me that if I get 1Test and 4Ad from a stacked transdermal delivery or I get 1Test from a methyl and 4Ad from a transdermal, you should still need the same amount of 4AD. Not so?
    So if you're taking something else as potent as 1-test or m-1-t with 4ad you'll need less 4ad than if you're just taking 4ad alone. Why is that so hard to understand? Don't blindly follow label instructions for 2 squirts twice a day.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Rokdog- I'd take a full squirt twice a day of the maxed out 4ad & start with 5mg M1t. Then up the m1t to 10 after a week if you choose. 1 squirt with the new gel should be plenty to offset the m1t sides. I was just stating that you could get a smaller dose if you wanted in my earlier post.

For my next cycle, I plan to take 10mg M1t with transdermal 4ad/OHT (7g 4ad/3g OHT) at 2 squrts/day.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Rokdog- I'd take a full squirt twice a day of the maxed out 4ad & start with 5mg M1t. Then up the m1t to 10 after a week if you choose. 1 squirt with the new gel should be plenty to offset the m1t sides. I was just stating that you could get a smaller dose if you wanted in my earlier post.

For my next cycle, I plan to take 10mg M1t with transdermal 4ad/OHT (7g 4ad/3g OHT) at 2 squrts/day.
    I should have given my stats up front. I am 46, 228 lbs, 6'1". Not sure about BF but I'm not a fat boy. 2 years lifting seriously, off and on for years before that.
    Longdog... your next cycle looks good. After all this reading, I'm wishing I had mixed in some OHT as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1t And 4ad/ M5aa
    By Beelzebub in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 03:07 PM
  2. m1t and 4ad cycle
    By weis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 09:39 PM
  3. M1T and 4ad
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics