M1t and 4AD

  1. Registered User
    Rokdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0

    M1t and 4AD


    This has already been beat to hell, but I can't seem to find the answer in the search engine. I'm starting an M1T cycle next week and I want to add some 4AD. I am planning to get some Tgel and 4AD powder from PN but need some advice. Should I get 5 gms and do 2 squirts, one in the morning and one in the evening or get 10 gms and do one squirt per day?
    M1t: 10 mg ed

  2. Registered User
    tatortodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Optimally, you need to apply transdermals every 12 hours to maintain stable levels. However, slight variations of an hour or so (to fit your shower schedule, etc.) are no big deal.

    ~Todd
  3. Registered User
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,193
    Answers
    0


    Two applications per day dude, as close to 12 hours apart as you can.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Rokdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Two applications per day dude, as close to 12 hours apart as you can.
    Dude! Thanks man, your awesome dude. That's a double dude. I watched Finding Nemo yesterday with the kid. Crush is cool.
  5. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Answers
    0


    Dude next time dude try an advanced search dude, then you would be able to find it dude.
  6. Registered User
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Answers
    0


    You could just put 10g into the gel & extract a half squirt (1ml) with an oral syringe & use that twice a day. This way it would last twice as long for only another $5 (for the xtra 5g 4ad). It would be a slight waste to pay $30 for a bottle of t-gel & only half dose it.
    It will work either way, it's up to you.
  7. Banned
    bellicose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0


    cu-cu-ca-choo!!
  8. Registered User
    FTMGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0


    Why can't he just take it like a suppository?
  9. Registered User
    Rokdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FTMGuy
    Why can't he just take it like a suppository?
    I 've got your suppository hanging.

    I ordered the T-gel with 10 gms of 4AD and will do as Longdog suggested... half a squirt twice a day. Thanks.
  10. Registered User
    mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rokdog
    I 've got your suppository hanging.

    I ordered the T-gel with 10 gms of 4AD and will do as Longdog suggested... half a squirt twice a day. Thanks.

    That's 165 mg/day - well below the 400-600mg/day I see recommended in the FAQ's. What is your reasoning? NOTE: I'm learning myself, that's why I'm asking.

    M
  11. Registered User
    raytrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    That's 165 mg/day - well below the 400-600mg/day I see recommended in the FAQ's. What is your reasoning? NOTE: I'm learning myself, that's why I'm asking.

    M
    That's what I was just thinking... isn't it supposed to be 2 squirts twice a day (assuming the original T-4 gel strength of 5 grams 4AD in 8 oz T-gel)?
  12. Registered User
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,237
    Answers
    0


    THe 400-600mg sounds like a standalone 4ad transdermal before counting actual absorption.
  13. Registered User
    Rokdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by raytrade
    That's what I was just thinking... isn't it supposed to be 2 squirts twice a day (assuming the original T-4 gel strength of 5 grams 4AD in 8 oz T-gel)?
    I guess I should do my own math. 10 gms of 4AD in 4 oz (120 ml) of T-gel works out to approx 166 mg/(2ml squirt). 7.5 gms of 4AD in 4 oz of T-gel will work out to 125mg/(2ml squirt).

    From Prohormone FAQ
    Transdermal 4AD:
    400-600mg daily with two applications in morning at night.

    From PN "Build Your Own" transdermal"
    BDC info:
    T-1 Pro 5 grams 1-Test & 2.5 grams of 4-AD
    T-1 2.5 grams 1-Test & 2.5 grams of 4-AD
    T-4 5 grams of 4-AD

    Why is optimum 400-600mg daily? You are getting significantly less than that when using packaged transdermals even if you use 4 squirts a day.
  14. Registered User
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,237
    Answers
    0


    Again the optimum is 400-600 because you are taking it as a standalone with nothing else. Don't read labels blindly.
  15. Registered User
    Rokdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Again the optimum is 400-600 because you are taking it as a standalone with nothing else. Don't read labels blindly.
    As I said in a previous post, I am taking this with M1T so it is not exactly stand alone. The last time I checked, I didn't have a seeing eye dog. It seems to me that if I get 1Test and 4Ad from a stacked transdermal delivery or I get 1Test from a methyl and 4Ad from a transdermal, you should still need the same amount of 4AD. Not so?
  16. Registered User
    FTMGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Again the optimum is 400-600 because you are taking it as a standalone with nothing else. Don't read labels blindly.
    What are you saying? What does his question have to do with reading labels? I am perty sure he knows how much 4ad/1-t he has gotten in other transdermals(mg/ml). The math really isn't that hard when it comes to figuring out ratios. I believe he is asking for the amount he should take with his m-1-t (since I don't think the 2:1 ratio will work here). I would also like to know what is optimal. Even a link that shows the infomation I am more then happy to read about it. I tried a search on 4ad but you can guess about how many results that gave me.
    Last edited by FTMGuy; 01-09-2004 at 01:29 PM.
  17. Registered User
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,237
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rokdog
    As I said in a previous post, I am taking this with M1T so it is not exactly stand alone. The last time I checked, I didn't have a seeing eye dog. It seems to me that if I get 1Test and 4Ad from a stacked transdermal delivery or I get 1Test from a methyl and 4Ad from a transdermal, you should still need the same amount of 4AD. Not so?
    So if you're taking something else as potent as 1-test or m-1-t with 4ad you'll need less 4ad than if you're just taking 4ad alone. Why is that so hard to understand? Don't blindly follow label instructions for 2 squirts twice a day.
  18. Registered User
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rokdog
    As I said in a previous post, I am taking this with M1T so it is not exactly stand alone. The last time I checked, I didn't have a seeing eye dog. It seems to me that if I get 1Test and 4Ad from a stacked transdermal delivery or I get 1Test from a methyl and 4Ad from a transdermal, you should still need the same amount of 4AD. Not so?
    Rokdog- I'd take a full squirt twice a day of the maxed out 4ad & start with 5mg M1t. Then up the m1t to 10 after a week if you choose. 1 squirt with the new gel should be plenty to offset the m1t sides. I was just stating that you could get a smaller dose if you wanted in my earlier post.

    For my next cycle, I plan to take 10mg M1t with transdermal 4ad/OHT (7g 4ad/3g OHT) at 2 squrts/day.
  19. Registered User
    Rokdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Rokdog- I'd take a full squirt twice a day of the maxed out 4ad & start with 5mg M1t. Then up the m1t to 10 after a week if you choose. 1 squirt with the new gel should be plenty to offset the m1t sides. I was just stating that you could get a smaller dose if you wanted in my earlier post.

    For my next cycle, I plan to take 10mg M1t with transdermal 4ad/OHT (7g 4ad/3g OHT) at 2 squrts/day.
    I should have given my stats up front. I am 46, 228 lbs, 6'1". Not sure about BF but I'm not a fat boy. 2 years lifting seriously, off and on for years before that.
    Longdog... your next cycle looks good. After all this reading, I'm wishing I had mixed in some OHT as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M1t And 4ad/ M5aa
    By Beelzebub in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 03:07 PM
  2. m1t and 4ad cycle
    By weis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 09:39 PM
  3. M1T and 4ad
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:41 PM
  4. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 06:45 PM
  5. Liquidex necessary on M1t and 4ad?
    By NPCNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2003, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in