1st PH Cycle H-DROL Need HELP

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
What up, this is my first REAL Ph cycle. When I was about 17 I decided to buy 19norandro and androstendione I believe it was, took those for about 3 weeks had no clue what I was doing. Not going to do that again.

I am now 26 years old, 6 ft 210lbs. looking to cut down my body fat, but add a lot of solid muscle mass. I have been reading and reading and reading about what to get for a PH. H-drol is what I like best for a first cycle.

I have a very good idea of what I will be taking and am going to order this sometime this week, I just want some advice on how much to take, when to take etc.... Here is what im looking at right now.

H-Drol 50/50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Assist..... not sure how much to take exactly???

PCT:

Formex 50/50/25/25
Lean FX ... dosage?
PCT Assist ...dosage ?
THe PCT is what I am questioning there is so many combinations out there im not sure exactly what will work best...... Confused, need some advice...

Also,

I have some Fenugreek I never used and CoQ10, and was thinking maybe some SNS liver assist??? but not sure when to take these either... I already ahve the fenugreek and coQ10, when would be the best time to take them, during cycle or PCT?????

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
ok, whatever i didn't need anybody's help anyway ... j/k... I figured everything out and am starting my cycle TODAY... already took 25mg of hdrol and already did my workout
chest today I ****ing killed it, probably just placebo today but i'll take it cuz i was throwin that weight around......

Heres my starting stats 6' tall 208lbs.

Blood pressure this morning before workout was 117/71

Morning:
Multi vitamin
fish oil
Cycle Assist

Pre workout - 25mg Hdrol
With dinner - 25 mg Hdrol

Right before bed:
Multi vitamin
fish oil
Cycle Assist

Diet looks like this:

5:30 am
4 hard boiled eggs
banna/apple

9:15am
Turkey/tuna sammy cheese/ wheat bread
Protein shake
Workout

10:30
Sandwhich again
apple/bannana
2:00
PB Sandwich / chicken
600pm
PB sandwich

7:00 Dinner
Chicken or fish or steak
Mixed Vegetables
Protein Shake before bed

I will be keeping this log most everday if anybody wants to join in and keep me motivated the more the merrier!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
personally, i mean you do what you want, but if i was just taking 50mgs for right now, i would dose it all pre-workout. you should consider that half life of the compound (14-16 hours). when u move to 75 mgs i would dose it 50mgs preworkout and 25 either in the morning or later on. just ,my .02

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Your diet doesn't look solid for a cycle. If you looking to cut down a little, drop all that bread.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
personally, i mean you do what you want, but if i was just taking 50mgs for right now, i would dose it all pre-workout. you should consider that half life of the compound (14-16 hours). when u move to 75 mgs i would dose it 50mgs preworkout and 25 either in the morning or later on. just ,my .02

Sounds good, I think I will try that for sure

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Your diet doesn't look solid for a cycle. If you looking to cut down a little, drop all that bread.
Yeah I hear ya... i guess I do eat a lot of sandwhiches... I think I will just bring some tuna in a bowl instead of eating it on bread, and some PB right out of the jar.. YUMMM

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya... i guess I do eat a lot of sandwhiches... I think I will just bring some tuna in a bowl instead of eating it on bread, and some PB right out of the jar.. YUMMM
That will work much better for ya! Especially when trying to cut.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Dont see any oatmeal in there. Good slow digesting carbs for early in the day, or p/w. Nice and easy to prepare, and chill, or grind in coffee grinder and add to shake.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u like ur tuna on bread..i suggest getting so..i think Arnold makes it..it is called light oatmeal bread. it is really good.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Ok, so after my first day I would have to say nothing much, I had a weird feeling in my head, not a headache but almost a zombie feeling a few hours after my lift. Energy was high all day, most likely from how excited I am to be starting. My workout was awesome, I didn't want to leave the gym but I had to because I workout on my 2 hour break, so time is limited for me some days which sucks.

Mood: Excited to start
Strength: Same
B/P Same
Weight: up 2lbs - my weight fluctuates
Energy: Awesome
Libido: Same

My diet isn't quite where it needs to be yet- should be by tomorrow.
Worked out chest and tris - felt a huge pump, during lift but didn't last for very long after workout. hope that changes.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Oh it will all change brotha, just takes time. Looks good! Throw up your diet when you get if finished. Good luck!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I would say about the 3rd week is when you'll really start to feel things happen. Be patient and hit the iron hard until.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about this. Not based on personal experience (I just started my first cycle myself) but from all the research I did. I think you are the first person I read who said 50mg should be taken all at once. Everyone else recommends spacing the dose evenly.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Day 2 was a great day, I had a great workout. Lots of motivation, I was rippin off extra reps at the end of my sets and just feeling it. I didn't want to leave the weight room. Such an awesome feeling. I trained back and bicepts.

Still kinda have a little headache, but nothing that I can't survive. I have been sleeping like a rock, with vivid dreams, and waking up in the morning ready to take on the world -- normally I can barely drag my ass out of bed.

Right now I obviously haven't seen any huge changes in strength or size, but the motivation, and the confidence I have right now are really where I can tell the difference.

When Im in the weight room I am a man on fire - I get to my workouts, I train until I can't train anymore, and I don't want to leave!!! My intensity is out of this world. I think mainly from the confidence I have right now.

So far everything else has stayed the same. I am down 3lbs this morning, Saw some of my abs peaking through when I flexed in the mirror. lol
running low on time, but i will post my diet later on this afternoon or tonight when i get home.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about this. Not based on personal experience (I just started my first cycle myself) but from all the research I did. I think you are the first person I read who said 50mg should be taken all at once. Everyone else recommends spacing the dose evenly.
true but if ur only taking 50mgs, personally taking it before workout has worked better for me, pumps and stamina are alot better.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if your headaches persist, up your blood pressure support and water in take

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
X2 how is you water intake?

Water intake is fairly good - usually between 100-200 oz everyday. You think I should up that?? I will give it a shot and lean more around the 200oz mark today and see if anything changes!

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
How much of the changes do you attribute to halo and how much to placebo (or just being more amped because you know you're on cycle)?

I'm on my eighth day at 50 ED and I can't say that anything that's happened in those eight days is attributable to halo. Everything is within the range of regular fluctuations in weight, strength, etc.

In addition to the halo I've probably been eating as clean as I ever have in my entire life. I'm also lifting four times a week in stead of my usual three. And I've added a little isolation exercises to my training which I haven't done in nearly a year.

That being said, I'm not expecting anything significant until the third week which is when people say you really start to notice a difference. It's also when I'm going to bump the halo up to 75.

I want to go easy this time because it's my first cycle (of anything) but if I ever run halo again I'll either start at 75 or bump to 75 in week two.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I think it's the fact that you know you "on". It is amazing what the human mind can do. Once I pop my first dose I feel like I can take on the world..... Even tho it's all in my head, but hey, it's all good. I take what I can get..

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
How much of the changes do you attribute to halo and how much to placebo (or just being more amped because you know you're on cycle)?

I'm on my eighth day at 50 ED and I can't say that anything that's happened in those eight days is attributable to halo. Everything is within the range of regular fluctuations in weight, strength, etc.

In addition to the halo I've probably been eating as clean as I ever have in my entire life. I'm also lifting four times a week in stead of my usual three. And I've added a little isolation exercises to my training which I haven't done in nearly a year.

That being said, I'm not expecting anything significant until the third week which is when people say you really start to notice a difference. It's also when I'm going to bump the halo up to 75.

I want to go easy this time because it's my first cycle (of anything) but if I ever run halo again I'll either start at 75 or bump to 75 in week two.

Right now I am sure that everything is placebo- I am mostly amped because I know I am on cycle, its a mental thing - thats why I feel I may become addicted....

My goal is to do a recomp/cut... Mostly I am trying to keep, all muscle while cutting attempting to cut about 8% body fat... i am at 19% right now.

Yeah from what i have been told it doesn't kick in till around week 3... This is my first cycle of PH but I tend to overdo all of my "drugs" I am going to bump up to 75mg starting week 2, I almost did it day 2 but I decided to hold off on that. I am thinking I may even hit 100mg around week 4? not sure yet i'll just ride it out and play by the way my body is feeling.

As for the BIGPAPA said about dosing all 50mg pre workout----- day 1 and 3 I split up 25mg pre workout 25mg 8 hours later.... then day 2 I did all 50mg pre workout and i can honstely say my workout was without a doubt more intense day 2 than any other day.... so thats why i really want to hurry up and get next week to bump to 75 that way i can do a 50 pre workout yet still keep the hdrol in my system with the 25 later that day.....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am sure that everything is placebo- I am mostly amped because I know I am on cycle, its a mental thing - thats why I feel I may become addicted....

My goal is to do a recomp/cut... Mostly I am trying to keep, all muscle while cutting attempting to cut about 8% body fat... i am at 19% right now.

Yeah from what i have been told it doesn't kick in till around week 3... This is my first cycle of PH but I tend to overdo all of my "drugs" I am going to bump up to 75mg starting week 2, I almost did it day 2 but I decided to hold off on that. I am thinking I may even hit 100mg around week 4? not sure yet i'll just ride it out and play by the way my body is feeling.

As for the BIGPAPA said about dosing all 50mg pre workout----- day 1 and 3 I split up 25mg pre workout 25mg 8 hours later.... then day 2 I did all 50mg pre workout and i can honstely say my workout was without a doubt more intense day 2 than any other day.... so thats why i really want to hurry up and get next week to bump to 75 that way i can do a 50 pre workout yet still keep the hdrol in my system with the 25 later that day.....
Looking good bro. Remember its not a race it's a marathon.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Day 3 I workout out Traps and Shoulders, can't say much about anything spectacular yet - pumps still decent nothing special. I upped my water intake and my headaches have seemed to disappear that is awesome. So far everything has stayed the same - not many changes.

Here is a look at my diet:

5:30: 4 Hardboiled eggs
25g Protein Shake
Apple/banana

9:15: Turkey rolled with cheese/ no bread
WORKOUT

10:30: Turkey roll with cheese/ no bread
PB sandwich wheat bread
25g Protein Shake

2:00: Tuna or chicken
Apple/Banana/Orange

4:00: Handfull Almonds

6:00: Chicken/Steak/Fish (some lean meat)
Brown Rice/Vegetables/Potatoes

8:00: 25g Protein Shake

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established

I hope your goal isn't to get down to 8% on this one halo cycle. At 205lb you're talking about losing 20lb or so of fat (depending on how much lean you add) and I don't think that's going to happen on one cycle of hdrol.

What I think mathis meant is it's not a sprint it's a marathon. You're going to have a lot of work left to do even after the cycle is over. Hopefully you're using the cycle as a launching pad.

For me I got as lean as I could naturally. I was somewhere 8-12% BF before my cycle (depending on method of measurement) and felt like I hit the wall cutting. So that's when I made the decision to try halo.

spaniel1287

Awards
Yes I am. Go to the University of Iowa right now. Been looking at taking an Hdrol cycle myself. Kind of waiting til summer break. Too hard to get into the gym 5 days a week with finals week rolling around.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am. Go to the University of Iowa right now. Been looking at taking an Hdrol cycle myself. Kind of waiting til summer break. Too hard to get into the gym 5 days a week with finals week rolling around.
Hell Yeah, Go HAWKS! haha.. I lived in Iowa City for a few years, had some friends on the wrestling team, and dated a girl that went to the U of I. Still like to get down for a couple football games a year - I love tailgating! Well I will keep you posted in this log about how hdrol works for me. I will have before and after photos as well..... Have you done any other cycles, or will this be your first if you chose to try it?

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Day 4 - Legs

Here is where I stand today

-Headaches have all together gone away (upped my water intake)
-Been dosing 25mg in morning and 25 mg Evening (although more intensity in the gym when I dose all 50 at once)
-Crazy sex dreams (yeah i thinkin libido may be on the rise, although usually only in the morning??? not sure why- at night it seems to have decreased)
-the word "DRY" makes sense to me now, muscle are feeling tight and lean.
-blood pressure hasn't gone up at all, still the same
-everything else pretty much the same.

spaniel1287

Awards
Yeah tailgating here is nuts I love it. Too bad I only got one year left. This is going to be my first cycle of anything. Of course I take daily protein shakes and have tried creatine in the past. I also took activate xtreme as a standalone in the past. So I'm really hoping that this stuff works like people says it does lol. I was gonna think about trying MassFX, but then thought ****, might as well step it up just a bit and take something that is hormonal.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Day ten here and nothing to show for it. I was going to log but I've got nothing to say. I'm going to start logging as soon as I see any kind of results.

Going to bump up to 75 on Monday (day 13) instead of waiting for day 15.

I knew not to expect much in the first two weeks but was hoping to notice something. I can say that yesterday my triceps were killing me during my workout. I started with bench and I think I may have pushed myself a little too hard. Fortunately I don't have any soreness today.

Hope you don't mind my sharing in your thread :)

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Yeah tailgating here is nuts I love it. Too bad I only got one year left. This is going to be my first cycle of anything. Of course I take daily protein shakes and have tried creatine in the past. I also took activate xtreme as a standalone in the past. So I'm really hoping that this stuff works like people says it does lol. I was gonna think about trying MassFX, but then thought ****, might as well step it up just a bit and take something that is hormonal.
Hawks should be good at football this year - but we'll see! Are you taking a multi vitamin and fish oil as well??? I think everybody should be taking those, and also just as a simple rule always make sure you are drinking enough water. How did you fair with the activate xtreme???

Day ten here and nothing to show for it. I was going to log but I've got nothing to say. I'm going to start logging as soon as I see any kind of results.

Going to bump up to 75 on Monday (day 13) instead of waiting for day 15.

I knew not to expect much in the first two weeks but was hoping to notice something. I can say that yesterday my triceps were killing me during my workout. I started with bench and I think I may have pushed myself a little too hard. Fortunately I don't have any soreness today.

Hope you don't mind my sharing in your thread :)

Yeah, I honestly haven't seen anything yet either im only on day 5 tho. Going to bump it up to 75 on monday (day 8) ... we just have to be patient and stay consistant at the gym and with our diets.

Yeah keep posting on this thread that is fine with me.... keep me updated!

spaniel1287

Awards
Didn't honestly see too much with the AX to tell ya the truth. And yes multi-vit and fish oil are a daily habit as well. Im really excited for the hdrol though.

morbo

Awards
Hey Tone any updates? I am running the exact same cycle as you are (first week) as for PCT i also decided to run formex 50/50/20/20 and some PC assist. Anyways, How is your cycle going?

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Hey Tone any updates? I am running the exact same cycle as you are (first week) as for PCT i also decided to run formex 50/50/20/20 and some PC assist. Anyways, How is your cycle going?
After day 6 here is where I stand:

Mood: My gf has been getting on my nerves, very on edge
Strength: SAME
Blood P: SAME
Energy: SAME
Libido: UP

seem to be on edge lately little things have started to bother me, and it takes me awhile to get over little stuff. thats not how i usually am. my skin has been a little bit oily lately, a few break outs but nothing bad.

I am going to bump up to 75mg starting day 8 so tomorrow I will start that, today (day 7) will be my last day of 50mg

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
After day 6 here is where I stand:

Mood: My gf has been getting on my nerves, very on edge
Strength: SAME
Blood P: SAME
Energy: SAME
Libido: UP

seem to be on edge lately little things have started to bother me, and it takes me awhile to get over little stuff. thats not how i usually am. my skin has been a little bit oily lately, a few break outs but nothing bad.

I am going to bump up to 75mg starting day 8 so tomorrow I will start that, today (day 7) will be my last day of 50mg
Keep your patience together. Week 3 is where it all starts getting awesome. Be patient. Breathe in through the nose and out of the mouth, count to 10, do whatever it takes to let that little stuff brush off. It will be worth it.

Looks good so far. Keep enjoying it.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Just wondering if bumping up to 75mg my second week is a good idea or not . should i wait till week 3 or 4? - need some opinions.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
From what I know of Hdrol (I just started my first cycle of it today :D ) bumping the dose in the first two weeks above 50mg isn't going to make it kick in any faster, but will make it kick in a bit harder when it does in week 3. My cycle is going to be ran 50/50/75/75/75/100, unless I feel like I need to kick it up a notch. If you go higher than 75mg you might want to look into running a low dose SERM. Not everyone is going to agree with me on this, but it's worth researching IMO.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
From what I know of Hdrol (I just started my first cycle of it today :D ) bumping the dose in the first two weeks above 50mg isn't going to make it kick in any faster, but will make it kick in a bit harder when it does in week 3. My cycle is going to be ran 50/50/75/75/75/100, unless I feel like I need to kick it up a notch. If you go higher than 75mg you might want to look into running a low dose SERM. Not everyone is going to agree with me on this, but it's worth researching IMO.
SERM isn't a bad idea no matter what dose you use. I've flip flopped back and forth on this and I've decided to run torem. Only reasons not to use a serm are if you can't get one or you aren't comfortable using research chemicals. If you're in the US those shouldn't be factors.
Just wondering if bumping up to 75mg my second week is a good idea or not . should i wait till week 3 or 4? - need some opinions.
Some people advise starting at 75 so I don't think you're going to hurt yourself. But since it's your first cycle it's probably best to wait just to get a better idea about your tolerance. I'd say bump it faster if you do a second cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
SERM isn't a bad idea no matter what dose you use. I've flip flopped back and forth on this and I've decided to run torem. Only reasons not to use a serm are if you can't get one or you aren't comfortable using research chemicals. If you're in the US those shouldn't be factors.

Some people advise starting at 75 so I don't think you're going to hurt yourself. But since it's your first cycle it's probably best to wait just to get a better idea about your tolerance. I'd say bump it faster if you do a second cycle.
Agree with both statements.

I use torem as well... much nicer to ya than nolva.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Agree with both statements.

I use torem as well... much nicer to ya than nolva.
Are you going to use anything other than torem for your halo PCT?

How low do you plan to run the torem doses?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to use anything other than torem for your halo PCT?

How low do you plan to run the torem doses?
As low as possible. I am not sure if I would get away with 60/60/30/30, though it is what I would like to run. I'm not really a fan of large doses of SERMS. Probably at worst case scenario - 120/90/60/30 or more likely 90/60/60/30. I am running Liquidrone stacked with Hdrol though... so I probably have a need for a bit more PCT than our friend here.

No, I am going to run T911 alongside LeanXtreme in addition to the SERM. I have a bottle of AS from LG that I could run, but that might be overkill.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
As low as possible. I am not sure if I would get away with 60/60/30/30, though it is what I would like to run. I'm not really a fan of large doses of SERMS. Probably at worst case scenario - 120/90/60/30 or more likely 90/60/60/30. I am running Liquidrone stacked with Hdrol though... so I probably have a need for a bit more PCT than our friend here.

No, I am going to run T911 alongside LeanXtreme in addition to the SERM. I have a bottle of AS from LG that I could run, but that might be overkill.
AS from LG? Is that a discontinued Legal Gear product? I can't find anything they make that would have that abbreviation.

When are you starting LX? I've heard recommendations to start anywhere from day 1 through 15 of PCT. I'm confused as hell about this.

My plan was to run torem 120x3, 90x4 /60/60/30. Probably overkill for a solo halo cycle but better safe than sorry, and I see no downside.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
AS from LG? Is that a discontinued Legal Gear product? I can't find anything they make that would have that abbreviation.

When are you starting LX? I've heard recommendations to start anywhere from day 1 through 15 of PCT. I'm confused as hell about this.

My plan was to run torem 120x3, 90x4 /60/60/30. Probably overkill for a solo halo cycle but better safe than sorry, and I see no downside.
Anadraulic State... check the LGsciences website. Brand new, I was one of the AM tester's for the product. Stuff works really well.

I am going to use LX starting week 3. Since Torem doesn't hurt the libido like Nolva does, and doesn't have the nasty emo sides that clomid does, I don't see a problem going to 120 for a short time, even for a hdrol cycle. But I am not bio-chem wiz either.