Need help...Sledge, Chemo - AnabolicMinds.com

Need help...Sledge, Chemo

1. Board Sponsor

Need help...Sledge, Chemo

So it appears that Checkpoint Charlie is holding one of my shipments---some 17a-methyl 5aa. I am not quite sure what to do with the paper work requesting that I give a full and detailed "intended use" disclosure, as the goods were actually marked as pyruvate samples so they would make it through faster--how ironic.

So, Im wondering what i should do; say its pyruvate for human consumption, say its pyruvate for reseach purposes, or assumi9ng that it has been tested, come clean and tell them its 17-a 5aa, which as far as I can understand, should be the least of my "problem" products that I have imported.

And what in the world is a TSCA statement, and do I need to make one?
    Last edited by custom; 01-06-2004 at 12:17 PM.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by custom
    So it appears that Checkpoint Charlie is holding one of my shipments---some 17a-methyl 5aa. I am not quite sure what to do with the paper work requesting that I give a full and detailed "intended use" disclosure, as the goods were actually marked as pyruvate samples so they would make it through faster--how ironic.

So, Im wondering what i should do; say its pyruvate for human consumption, say its pyruvate for reseach purposes, or assumi9ng that it has been tested, come clean and tell them its 17-a 5aa, which as far as I can understand, should be the least of my "problem" products that I have imported.

And what in the world is a TSCA statement, and do I need to make one?
    hopefully Sledge see's this thread. He had the same problem with checkpoint charlie and seemed to have gotten it all resolved yesturday!
  3. king of useless information!!!

just PM them
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Or, I could bump Others might know what to do as well.
  5. Super Lab Rat

Did they tell you why it is being held? Or how long they have had it. It may just be because it is a powder and with the high terror alert during the holidays they may have a holding area for a couple days extra. Ill pm you some ideas.
  6. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Borderline situation...you have some tough decisions to make.

The easiest thing to do is contact your supplier and have him recall the shipment immediately...this has to be done BEFORE they decide to test it. Make sure he uses a different carrier to re-ship.

The hard way of doing it is to declare it as actual import with full disclosure. You will no doubt fight a good battle and since there are no legal restrictions it should be cleared for delivery within a few weeks. The good thing about this method is that your future deliveries will be cleared a bit faster...of course this depends on your success with lobbying for this held shipment.

Regardless of which you choose come to terms with the fact that you will not have that powder in your hands any sooner than 2-4 weeks.

Chemo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help asap
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:10 AM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:31 AM
  3. Replies: 6