upcoming ban question?

  1. New Member
    keys3411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.2%

    upcoming ban question?


    Does anyone know when the next ban is coming? I thought it was supposed to be late last year but got pushed to 2009 but cant find any info...I thought treandrol and a few others were supposed to be on it.....anyone?

  2. Advanced Member
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    412
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    19.4%

    Trenadrol, bold and phera plex were the ones suppost to be banned, no idea when its going ahead though sorry
  3. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    no one really knows...talk about it comes and goes....but i heard next on the agenda is 4-chloro and epi compounds
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    no one really knows...talk about it comes and goes....but i heard next on the agenda is 4-chloro and epi compounds
    what cruel and heartless nation would leave a lifter without his freedom to juice, America!. Thou foul and cruel intent to deny a man his right to shrivel his testes for the benefit of all onlookers to bask upon a herculean image. Hast thou no mercy in thee?



    .....wth was that....
  5. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    what cruel and heartless nation would leave a lifter without his freedom to juice, America!. Thou foul and cruel intent to deny a man his right to shrivel his testes for the benefit of all onlookers to bask upon a herculean image. Hast thou no mercy in thee?



    .....wth was that....
    i liked it...kind of had a braveheart feel to it...if mel gibson was juicing.lol. but yes, they are taking our fun away...because they dont see any money in their pockets from it. i bet if they got money from these companies the government would be making their own commercials to promote it...i have an idea to save the economy and it would work...legalize weed and steroids...and tax it. i would be happy to buy domestic even if it cost a little more to get it quicker and not support another nation.
  6. Advanced Member
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    412
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    19.4%

    ****!!!! no banning epi!!! I need it in like a year, guess my next nutra order I better stock up
  7. New Member
    the GUNSHOW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    5.3%

    crap I think I'm going to have to get some epi Sd HD and pp
  8. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just remember, vacuum bags, freezer, and even if you dont need em they can stay good ^.^
  9. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    crap I think I'm going to have to get some epi Sd HD and pp
    funny thing is...i think superdrol clones will be around alot longer than the other ones...dk y...
  10. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    funny thing is...i think superdrol clones will be around alot longer than the other ones...dk y...
    Because they arent as main stream with the kids as Tren and Epi I think.
  11. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Because they arent as main stream with the kids as Tren and Epi I think.
    thats prob true...add h-drol to that list also
  12. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    This makes me sad.
  13. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SOBs! The need to leave anabolics alone. People still have to train hard, eat right, and live a healthy lifestyle to get the real benefits of anabolics. I hope the bans end forever.
  14. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    378
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by keys3411 View Post
    Does anyone know when the next ban is coming? I thought it was supposed to be late last year but got pushed to 2009 but cant find any info...I thought treandrol and a few others were supposed to be on it.....anyone?
    i think congress might be busy for a while trying to deal with obama.....
  15. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    326
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    95.34%

    Found some info.

    http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fe...008/fr0425.htm

    http://www.steroidreport.com/2008/05...olic-steroids/

    Interesting write up in the 2nd link.

    It would be a sad day if this goes through.
    Any ideas how to protest this are welcome.

    JP.
  16. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    378
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

    Even when the owner of a supplement company brutally murdered his girlfriend with a baseball bat, I couldn’t find a single supplement retailer who had a problem continuing to sell his dietary supplements.
    wow. thats all i got to say about that.
  17. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    we could get a petition together just like the petition about the ban on p5p and have it sent to all the congressmen.
  18. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    What's really unfortunate is the DEA never wanted steroids to be a schedule III substance in the first place, and now they're stuck having to enforce them as such. I'm considering working for the DEA, but I would refuse any position that would put me in the seat to ban OTC hormones.
  19. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    378
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What's really unfortunate is the DEA never wanted steroids to be a schedule III substance in the first place, and now they're stuck having to enforce them as such. I'm considering working for the DEA, but I would refuse any position that would put me in the seat to ban OTC hormones.
    **** i was finishing up my criminal justice degree and i was doing an internship and everyone told me to go federal, such as DEA, but the dea only really catches less then 5% of the drugs coming into America, so whats the point.
  20. Advanced Member
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    no one really knows...talk about it comes and goes....but i heard next on the agenda is 4-chloro and epi compounds
    Not to be a skeptic, but where did you hear epi and 4-chloro were on the chopping block. I would think if that came out there would be threads everywhere about.
  21. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    We could do petition charters, and send em to our congressmen, go into other boards and gather the masses of people to get into it. Place a few people around, and constantly hammer with it to have it made legal, or at least prevent more PH's from hitting the list.

    Plus the P5P thing is just....just pitiful.
  22. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    **** i was finishing up my criminal justice degree and i was doing an internship and everyone told me to go federal, such as DEA, but the dea only really catches less then 5% of the drugs coming into America, so whats the point.
    Action!
  23. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    Not to be a skeptic, but where did you hear epi and 4-chloro were on the chopping block. I would think if that came out there would be threads everywhere about.
    the guy at the local supplement shop. NO HE DOES NOT SELL THESE PRODUCTS. but he is on the inside with alot of these companies and has been around the game awhile and is a very reputable source. its not that it is on the chopping block already, but it is being considered.
  24. Advanced Member
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    the guy at the local supplement shop. NO HE DOES NOT SELL THESE PRODUCTS. but he is on the inside with alot of these companies and has been around the game awhile and is a very reputable source. its not that it is on the chopping block already, but it is being considered.
    Damn. I'll have to ask the store owner I go to here. He does sell them! I'm sure @ some point everything short of protein will be banned! There are 2 dea agents that work out @ my gym everyday I'm there. I should strike up a conversation and ask. Oh yeah. They are huge. I'm almost 100% sure one of them juices! Same thing with the police officers that come in here!
  25. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    739
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    There's so many ways to negatively comment about supposed bans, but I'll just leave it at this: Those thieving hussies, rob us of our freedom in every way they can.
  26. Advanced Member
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    There's so many ways to negatively comment about supposed bans, but I'll just leave it at this: Those thieving hussies, rob us of our freedom in every way they can.
    Yeah rather than education or age restrictions. They say no one can have this and f everyone. Don't these people have heroin and crack houses to bust or did they already take care of that. Way to prioritize.
  27. Advanced Member
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%

    Maybe there afraid of being beat up by a bunch of huge, superhuman, juiced up Americans.

    On a side note, how come a lot of police stations don't test for anabolics? I know for a fact that the ones around here don't. The officers that come into the gym are using 19-nor and superdrol (at least that's all they admit to). I'm sure there is some test in there too.
  28. New Member
    SeanyK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    87%

    this is simply pathetic guys. how they managed to get p5p in there is a ****ing mockery. isn't there anyone educated in these departments? i can tell you one thing for sure, the two head honchos in the 'anti-juicing movement', henry waxman, and big boy joe bin biden, know absolutely squat about supplements and the supplement industry, let alone steroids and designer hormones. like before they have these days in congress, do they at least present the facts to those on the voting floor that day? in regardsto p5p specifically, they probably don't. why the hell would they ban a substance that is found in fish naturally? money and control are the two obvious answers. they're the only answers.

    superdrol will be the last to go, i just have a feeling. keep the rat poisons legal, and criminalize the unmethylated prodienelone and boldiones. makes perfect sense. not.
  29. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    Maybe there afraid of being beat up by a bunch of huge, superhuman, juiced up Americans.

    On a side note, how come a lot of police stations don't test for anabolics? I know for a fact that the ones around here don't. The officers that come into the gym are using 19-nor and superdrol (at least that's all they admit to). I'm sure there is some test in there too.
    Why stop your cops from being able to jack a perp off his feet about 3 feet in the air, and toss him like a soccer ball? I think its good. Now if only cops could beat criminals again...
  30. Advanced Member
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Why stop your cops from being able to jack a perp off his feet about 3 feet in the air, and toss him like a soccer ball? I think its good. Now if only cops could beat criminals again...
    LOL. I never thought of it that way. My point is that the people who would be responsible for enforcing the law would be breaking the law!! Why not just let them snort a couple lines of coke so they be alert and up all night on the night shift. And no, I'm not comparing AAS to Cocaine, they just happen to both be illegal!!
  31. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    There are 2 dea agents that work out @ my gym everyday I'm there. I should strike up a conversation and ask. Oh yeah. They are huge. I'm almost 100% sure one of them juices! Same thing with the police officers that come in here!
    dude i can tell u this...my dad is a retired leuitenant..u would not believe how many cops juice. my uncle was arrested by the same guys he worked with from a controlled delivery. i guarantee, the DEA agents who work in that section, whenever there is a bust, sneak **** for themselves. i guarantee it.
  32. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    dude i can tell u this...my dad is a retired leuitenant..u would not believe how many cops juice. my uncle was arrested by the same guys he worked with from a controlled delivery. i guarantee, the DEA agents who work in that section, whenever there is a bust, sneak **** for themselves. i guarantee it.
    Yep. Coleman was a cop WHILE he was pro IFBB. If that's not a joke...
  33. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    LOL. I never thought of it that way. My point is that the people who would be responsible for enforcing the law would be breaking the law!! Why not just let them snort a couple lines of coke so they be alert and up all night on the night shift. And no, I'm not comparing AAS to Cocaine, they just happen to both be illegal!!
    Many of em do.....at least if your in the vegas area.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. upcoming ban question
    By purelife1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 11:17 AM
  2. Question about an upcoming cycle...
    By innergy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 07:42 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 03:03 PM
  4. HCG Question on upcoming Cycle
    By Toneyfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 01:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in