hdrol pct help

T

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i'm currently in my 5th week of a 6 week hdrol cycle... for pct i'm running reversitol.. following the label... i was able to aquire some massfx for cheap.. and was wondering what would be the best way to include it in my pct...

thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no need for another ai like mass fx...the res will be fine...i would get a test booster like iccarin....

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
i myself am going to run reversitol and ai's PCS for PCT with Lean xtreme.

reversitol 3/2/2/1
Pcs 0/0/4/4/4/4
Lean Xtreme 4/4/4/4

and dont forget creatine!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

reversitol 3/2/2/1
Pcs 0/0/4/4/4/4
Lean Xtreme 4/4/4/4

i dont see the reasoning behind this...why are you inverse tapering to products that are pretty similar...your using two res based products here....at first glance it doesnt seem very well thought out.....

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

reversitol 3/2/2/1
Pcs 0/0/4/4/4/4
Lean Xtreme 4/4/4/4

Lean Xtreme should start on day 15 of PCT and I personally would taper it off.

T

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i just read a few posts where ppl included it in their pct to help raise their test levels... so keep it in the drawer for pct?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i just read a few posts where ppl included it in their pct to help raise their test levels... so keep it in the drawer for pct?
res acts as a mild ai and a serm...so no need for another ai...especially in an hdrol pct....like i said earlier add something that actually acts on natty test levels directly....

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
res acts as a mild ai and a serm...so no need for another ai...especially in an hdrol pct....like i said earlier add something that actually acts on natty test levels directly....
I agree with mooch here. too much overkill with the Res and PCS they are for the same thing. Its like buying 2 bottles of one or the other and taking a double dose. Stick with one or the other and a natty test booster. my favorite is activate extreme. However, its a little harder to find now than it used to be. By the way, how were you dosing hdrol and what results did you achieve?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Mooch. I remember having it out with you a while back about PCS. I used it for an EPI pct and you disagreed with me about the SERM properties of Resv. Maybe I caught you on a bad day! Oh well. No harm. No Foul. Right brotha? :drunk:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/116772-havoc-question.html

yes here is the thread we were talking in...i think you were skipping over part of my posts or something cuz i clearly stated that res acts as a serm but its 20-30 percent less effective than nolvadex....i was wrong about the six oxo not being a suicide inhibitor tho...but it just seems there was a whole lot of confusion on that thread...

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/116772-havoc-question.html

yes here is the thread we were talking in...i think you were skipping over part of my posts or something cuz i clearly stated that res acts as a serm but its 20-30 percent less effective than nolvadex....i was wrong about the six oxo not being a suicide inhibitor tho...but it just seems there was a whole lot of confusion on that thread...
No doubt! I was also using my blackberry. That makes it a little harder and time consuming to look up facts. 3 scotch's on the rocks doesn't help either!! lol

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
by the way, my EPI PCT went without a hitch with PCS!!! only lost 1 pound during PCT!!!

T

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well i'll be honest... this was my first cycle and it didn't go nearly as good as i wanted.. i'm on week six.. and only up about 8 lbs..

it's my fault.. i scheduled it for a time that was hell on earth for me in school.. many tests.. many papers... great sleep.. but HIGH.. i repeat.. HIGH stress.. so i was burnin calories just sitting there... i also scheduled it at the end of a bulk.. so.. when results stopped and i needed to up calories.. i physically could not increase them without makings them dirty..it's my fault.. i'm pretty pissed.. but that's how it goes.. u live and learn

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
well i'll be honest... this was my first cycle and it didn't go nearly as good as i wanted.. i'm on week six.. and only up about 8 lbs..

it's my fault.. i scheduled it for a time that was hell on earth for me in school.. many tests.. many papers... great sleep.. but HIGH.. i repeat.. HIGH stress.. so i was burnin calories just sitting there... i also scheduled it at the end of a bulk.. so.. when results stopped and i needed to up calories.. i physically could not increase them without makings them dirty..it's my fault.. i'm pretty pissed.. but that's how it goes.. u live and learn
8 pounds is pretty good IMO! The most I have gained on hdrol was 10 pounds! 8 pounds is pretty average for hdrol. What were you expecting?

T

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well i was hopin for about 12.. .i read a lot of threads where ppl where putting on this weight.. but.. i guess 8 lbs for a hardgainer at the end of a bulk isn't too bad.. but.. when i'm stressed it kills my gains.. and i've been stressed so i just know i could have put on more too.. pluss my strength has dropped since week 3... so..kinda depressin.. wanted to hit 210.. guess it wont happen anytime soon

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
well i was hopin for about 12.. .i read a lot of threads where ppl where putting on this weight.. but.. i guess 8 lbs for a hardgainer at the end of a bulk isn't too bad.. but.. when i'm stressed it kills my gains.. and i've been stressed so i just know i could have put on more too.. pluss my strength has dropped since week 3... so..kinda depressin.. wanted to hit 210.. guess it wont happen anytime soon
Towards the end of my last 6 week hdrol cycle, I experienced some lethargy during the 6 weeek! Sorry to hear about all the stress, I know first hand how that can hinder gains! I found that running 11oxo or a clone along with hdrol is a great stack and it combats the extra cortisol that stress can create.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trekofstarsx Post Cycle Therapy 11
R Anabolics 7
R Anabolics 1
K Anabolics 7
N Post Cycle Therapy 12