• Epistane

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% hip to all the new stuff, so sorry if I missed any but here goes.

Which promotes the best vascularity:
1,4 AD
Tren (oral/legal version)
Superdrol (latest oral version...I think a toxic oral version of masteron)
M1,4 AD
Epistane

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; GTB5; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I voted for trenadrol, Ive only used epi and trenadrol so far but my vascularity is crazy when Im lifting. Kinda lilke a road map :p

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Not 1 vote for 1,4 AD? Doesn't boldenone have the reputation for being the most vascular AAS......and 1,4 AD is supposed to have a decent conversion rate to that hormone?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
A lot of polls like these can be skewed b/c people haven't taken all of the compounds in the poll and still vote. (One of the reasons I didn't vote myself)

I took Molecular Nutritions Boldione (1,4AD) back in the day when I didn't know wtf I was doing and stopped b/c I couldn't screw my girlfriend......other than that I can't attest to the others.

Keep the posts up though. I would have to think 1,4AD, if used correctly would yield greater vascularity from my research......It converts to the most vascular AAS, and has an added perk of being a non-methyl with high oral availability? That is what has me puzzled? Other DS have good hype b/c they're methyls and you can gain 10-20 lbs in 3-4 weeks, but I'm not looking for that. (I care about my liver)