Comprehensive M1-T cycle

mgBig

Awards
I'm new to this forum but have searched this and others extensively looking for answers. I would appreciate it if someone could help me decide exactly what I need. I've done 1-AD before with good results.
I'd like to try a cycle of m1-t but I'm a bit confused about the cycle and post cycle supps. I've read that it's good to use a transdermeral spray during the m1-t cycle and Nolvadex afterwards. So, from what I understand, this is what I hope to do...
1 wk 10mg. m1-t daily w/ 4derm
1 wk 20mg. m1-t daily w/ 4derm
2 wks Nolvadex

Does anyone have any advice as to where to purchase or anything else?

TIA

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking to purchase, all you have to do is look at the banner right above your post. Its that simple. They have everything you need from M1T, Nolva and transdermals.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
bump on what bobo said. search the cycle forum...there are plenty of cycle logs that'll answer your questions

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would also stick to 10mg M1t for at least your first 2-week run. The sides get real bad for many people at 20mg & there is little increase in gains for it. Most gain 7-12 lbs LBM in 2 weeks, even at 10mg/day. If you want to increase the next time, you'll already know what to expect.
I have never exceeded 10mg myself.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i'm running 40mg with a cycle log and not noticing any significant side effects.
You can always lower your dose if sides get bad.
You can also give a low dose a shot and you might respond well to it

mgBig

Awards
I was looking at kilosports and they've got 90 10mg tabs for $40 and PN has 60 5mg tabs for $30. Is there a difference? Also, concerning the transdermals, what do y'all suggest? I've seen the "build your own" but I'm ignorant when it comes to this science.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
I was looking at kilosports and they've got 90 10mg tabs for $40 and PN has 60 5mg tabs for $30. Is there a difference? Also, concerning the transdermals, what do y'all suggest? I've seen the "build your own" but I'm ignorant when it comes to this science.

put down the m1t and dermal thoughts.. some research is in order.

phatbody

Awards
I would suggest checking out the stickies under the prohormone section (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49). Then I would type in M1T into the search and read the first 10-15 posts. Then do the same for Transdermal, PCT, Nolvadex, and Clomid. This will give you a good base of facts and real world applications.

As far as M1T brands go, I haven't heard any complaints about them, aside from packaging. Since this would be your first cycle with M1T one bottle of any brand should be enough. Because some people experience adverse side effects why stock up on bottles if it turns out you hate the stuff? Since it's just one bottle pricing shouldn't matter that much, but you want some Nolva too so I'd say that Power Nutrition has some of the best prices around and you can get both products.

If you really want to try it I'd suggest a two week cycle of 10mgs. That would give anyone a good feel for if and you can then tweak it from there. I've done several cycles of PH and even a few of finasols so I went straight to 20mg a day for 2 weeks. I had no sides except some extra laziness and I was very sore the day after workouts. Now that I know M1T and I are cool, I am adding it into a more ambitious cycle.

This type of question gets asked a lot so don't be surprised if people don't react well to it.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mgbig you said you searched extensively but its not enough with phs especially with the advent of m-1-t. You really need to do some real research, searching for posts which ask similar questions aren't enough. The faq's, stickies, articles on this site and others are a good starting point. Then read old posts that talk about issues dealing with transdermals, how to apply, when, where etc. If its too much PN sells lots of non-ph supplements, creatine is good I hear.

About kilo/PN price difference, c'mon anyone can tell that PN is cheaper by $10 in the short run and tabs are better for long term storage. About the difference cost/mg, its no secret, both companies tell you how much you get in one capsule/tab, work the cost out that way.