???!!

  1. Registered User
    GOHARD43's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0

    Question ???!!


    Would it be ok to run sdrol 10mg 20mg 20mg, bridge one week then run tren?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    You gotta be kidding me
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  3. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GOHARD43 View Post
    Would it be ok to run sdrol 10mg 20mg 20mg, bridge one week then run tren?
    its been done. i wouldn't do that for a first cycle though.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    GOHARD43's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    so you think it would be better just to run the sdrol cycle then pct and than wait to run the tren in some weeks later. and its not my first cycle if it means anything.
  5. Registered User
    GOHARD43's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    plus the tren i ordered it non methylated
  6. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GOHARD43 View Post
    so you think it would be better just to run the sdrol cycle then pct and than wait to run the tren in some weeks later. and its not my first cycle if it means anything.
    what does your past prohormone use look like?
  7. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    what does your past prohormone use look like?
    agreed

    why not use sd solo?

    id bridge tren into sd, after sd you'll wanna hit PCT right away.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  8. Registered User
    GOHARD43's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    ive ran about three cycles of dbol and one of sus 250. and yeah im going to run the sdrol alone than pct than start up tren 250 weeks later.
  9. Registered User
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GOHARD43 View Post
    ive ran about three cycles of dbol and one of sus 250. and yeah im going to run the sdrol alone than pct than start up tren 250 weeks later.
    how many weeks later?
  10. Registered User
    GOHARD43's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    im thinking four - five
  11. Registered User
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GOHARD43 View Post
    im thinking four - five
    3 weeks on SD? 3 weeks of PCT, then it might be wise to give yourself a month or more off. just my opinion though.
  12. Registered User
    GOHARD43's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Thanks man, yeah i ordered tren 250 from GET making sure it was non methylated so it wouldnt be so harsh on my liver since im doing a sdrol cycle now.

    First day of cycle today!
    Did chest and bis. Awesome workout. Felt fuller and had great pumps!
  13. Registered User
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GOHARD43 View Post
    Thanks man, yeah i ordered tren 250 from GET making sure it was non methylated so it wouldnt be so harsh on my liver since im doing a sdrol cycle now.

    First day of cycle today!
    Did chest and bis. Awesome workout. Felt fuller and had great pumps!
    placebo effect. just wait till your a week in. oh, and not to say that the placebo effect is not real or that it does not help, cause it can
  14. Registered User
    GOHARD43's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Yeah i cant wait for to be a week into the cycle.
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in