Help me choose my cycle...

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
After much thought I have narrowed it down to my cycle choices. My goals are to gain lean mass and cut up and basically get as toned as I can for summer. Here are what I've narrowed it down to:

1. Epistane/Trenadrol
2. Epistane/MMv2
3. Hdrol/MMv2
4. Hdrol/Trenadrol
5. Oral Turinabol

Which one would you guys take for my goals? I would like to keep the sides as low as possible but if the trenadrol is worth it just say so....

thanks!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i've been wanting to try 1-T Tren but I'll probably wait till next spring, did you consider throwing that into the mix?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
It depends if it gives the same results as Kilo Sports Trenadrol, not the 19-nor one, but the other....we will know more when the logs start finishing up I guess

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
i just finished epi/trenadrol today. only sides were serious insomnia from the tren. overall i had good results.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id go w/ halo or epi +trenadrol. Im on epi/treandrol right now and Ive been leaning out like crazy, let alone im doing high intensity cardio, got my training dialed in, and my diet is strict but all clean calories.

I think theres 100x better options out there besides MMv2, so Id save my money. If youre gonna run OT, why wouldnt you use a test base makes no sense to me there.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I just put that one in there because I heard Anavar and Oral T-bol could be run without a test base...I'm not going that route though...it's too hard to get ahold of. So if I did the Epi/Trenadrol, would I do something like this?:

Epi 30/30/30/30/40/40
Trenadrol 60/60/60/60/60/60

or would you guys run different dosages? or bridge instead of running both for all six weeks?

also, would a serm be needed for pct?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
serm is always a good thing, better safe than sorry

dax506

Awards
I just put that one in there because I heard Anavar and Oral T-bol could be run without a test base...I'm not going that route though...it's too hard to get ahold of. So if I did the Epi/Trenadrol, would I do something like this?:

Epi 30/30/30/30/40/40
Trenadrol 60/60/60/60/60/60

or would you guys run different dosages? or bridge instead of running both for all six weeks?

also, would a serm be needed for pct?
Don't expect anything from 60mg of tren.
I recently asked the same question and i got:
Tren 90mg
Tren 90mg
Tren 90mg/ Epi 30mg
Tren 90mg/ Epi 30mg
Epi 40mg
Epi 40mg

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Have run havoc and 19-nor gain 13lbs... Currently running hdrol, m1d and mmv2 and have some feedback in LG section here... So far so good... Strength up, up a few lean lbs, increased vasc, no sides, feel great... Been on the LG combo for 2 wks and hdrol for 1 wk.

For no/min sides can't beat hdrol... Did a recomp last yr... Orginally started as epi pulse... Got nothing.. So went into a 50mg hdrol and 20/20/20/30 epi cycle got shredded down to 5-6%bf, no sides and pct was a breeze. Just a thought too... I know I know 2 methyls, whatever, people running 4 wks of pp bridged to sd. Had bloodworm done a wk after pct was done with the epi/hdrol and was all norms

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
here's what i'm thinking:

epi 30/30/30/30/40/40
trenadrol 60/60/60/60/90/90

support supps: Cycle assist, hawthorne berry
other supps: whey, forskolin, waximaize, ester c, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, ALCAR

PCT: Clomid (because of trenadrol being a progesterone, i do not want to up-regulate my prolactin with the use of nolva) 50/50/50/50

Lean Xtreme
Post Cycle Assist
Blue up

thoughts?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
here's what i'm thinking:

epi 30/30/30/30/40/40
trenadrol 60/60/60/60/90/90

support supps: Cycle assist, hawthorne berry
other supps: whey, forskolin, waximaize, ester c, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, ALCAR

PCT: Clomid (because of trenadrol being a progesterone, i do not want to up-regulate my prolactin with the use of nolva) 50/50/50/50

Lean Xtreme
Post Cycle Assist
Blue up

thoughts?
Throw some taurine in support sups or atleast have 5-6 g on hand incase of back pumps.

Ive used blue up double dosed before, and wasnt impressed. Also you dont nee dit if you have CEL's PCT Assist.

watch your bp when you jump from 60-90mg

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
If turinabol needs a test base then wouldn't all the others?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
If turinabol needs a test base then wouldn't all the others?
If you have a legit AAS source, why wouldnt you run a test base along side something? Almost everyoen says oral cycles only result in dissapointment and HPTA dwindling

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I was just wondering. I don't feel comfortable trying to get AAS anyway...I was just curious. What would a good PCT for Epi/Trenadrol be? People say you shouldn't use Novla because it stimulates prolactin like Tren does. Would Clomid be the drug of choice here or Torem?