Ephedra while on M1T & 4AD

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I take ephedra only preworkout which is 4 times a week just for increased energy and intense workouts. Actually only 3 times b/c I can't take it on leg day b/c my heart will beat out of control. :eek: I was wondering if I should keep this or cut this out during my M1T, 4ad cycle :confused: Will the ephedra do an extra job on my liver?

J

jaketparker

Awards
Id be more concerned about blood pressure. If you are going to try those out together, i'd deffinately keep a constant watch on blood pressure...

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I use only caffeine when on M1t, & I'm still concerned about BP with that. I'd avoid ephedra unless it's one of those days where you absolutely need a jumpstart.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
My blood pressure and pulse rate are always great when I have them checked. It's more of my liver that I'm concerned about. I get blood drawn every year and one year my liver levels were mildly elevated. That is what I'm mainly worried about.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I've been on M1T for 13 days, and I take anywhere between 20-35 mg of ephedrine, plus 75-200 mg caffeine and a few mg of yohimbine preworkout, and I've been monitoring my liver enzymes EOD, and they are elevated but not to a great extent. I don't think the ephedrine has any effect on the liver. And the way I feel on M1T, there's no way I could even make it to the gym without some ephedrine. My BP is good too.
My blood pressure and pulse rate are always great when I have them checked. It's more of my liver that I'm concerned about. I get blood drawn every year and one year my liver levels were mildly elevated. That is what I'm mainly worried about.

P

phatbody

Awards
On weekdays it's not that big a problem for me. I go to the gym after work so I've been up all day and it's not too difficult. Now the weekends is a different story. I like to go to the gym in the morning and on M1T it's a royal B. Sometimes I take one cap of old school MD6 (I still have a full bottle left and half a bottle of Lypokinetixs). I like nor-ephidrine because it's nice and smooooth. Too bad I can get it nowhere now. But anyway, I think a small dose just to give you a little edge shouldn't hurt.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
On weekdays it's not that big a problem for me. I go to the gym after work so I've been up all day and it's not too difficult. Now the weekends is a different story. I like to go to the gym in the morning and on M1T it's a royal B. Sometimes I take one cap of old school MD6 (I still have a full bottle left and half a bottle of Lypokinetixs). I like nor-ephidrine because it's nice and smooooth. Too bad I can get it nowhere now. But anyway, I think a small dose just to give you a little edge shouldn't hurt.
Old formula MD6 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Will pay you lots :D

P

phatbody

Awards
heh, Old MD6 was by far my most favorite of the "fatburners". Full dose was two caps so I could take half a dose if I wanted and was just so damn smooth. It's like Prego, everything I want is in there.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
heh, Old MD6 was by far my most favorite of the "fatburners". Full dose was two caps so I could take half a dose if I wanted and was just so damn smooth. It's like Prego, everything I want is in there.
I took 5 one time and my friends swore I ate some ecstasy.

P

phatbody

Awards
LOL, damn where's the laughing smiley when you need it? I feel like Morris Day and the Time on 2 caps, you know, a smooth pimp. I can only speculate that 5 would make me feel like Pantera.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I remember when DPSnutrition was selling it for $14.95. I was on my whole "ephedrine is the devil" kick. WTF was I thinking :rolleyes: Actually, going to basic training cold turkey after taking that stuff 3 or more times a day every day for 4 months was pretty rough. I vowed never to take ephedrine again, but that was short-lived.

P

phatbody

Awards
I wonder with the impending ban on ephedra if there is a work around with "research" products.

P

Puerto Rico

Awards
I've been on M1T for 13 days, and I take anywhere between 20-35 mg of ephedrine, plus 75-200 mg caffeine and a few mg of yohimbine preworkout, and I've been monitoring my liver enzymes EOD, and they are elevated but not to a great extent. I don't think the ephedrine has any effect on the liver. And the way I feel on M1T, there's no way I could even make it to the gym without some ephedrine. My BP is good too.
how do u monitor ur liver EOD...is there a kit that u can buy

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've registered high BP from just ECA stack alone. While on M1t, I can almost "feel" that my BP is elevated. I wouldn't mess around with combining the 2, but if your BP stays normal, It's up to you.