Ephedra while on M1T & 4AD

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.3%

Ephedra while on M1T & 4AD

I take ephedra only preworkout which is 4 times a week just for increased energy and intense workouts. Actually only 3 times b/c I can't take it on leg day b/c my heart will beat out of control. I was wondering if I should keep this or cut this out during my M1T, 4ad cycle Will the ephedra do an extra job on my liver?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%

Id be more concerned about blood pressure. If you are going to try those out together, i'd deffinately keep a constant watch on blood pressure...
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I use only caffeine when on M1t, & I'm still concerned about BP with that. I'd avoid ephedra unless it's one of those days where you absolutely need a jumpstart.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.3%

My blood pressure and pulse rate are always great when I have them checked. It's more of my liver that I'm concerned about. I get blood drawn every year and one year my liver levels were mildly elevated. That is what I'm mainly worried about.
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've been on M1T for 13 days, and I take anywhere between 20-35 mg of ephedrine, plus 75-200 mg caffeine and a few mg of yohimbine preworkout, and I've been monitoring my liver enzymes EOD, and they are elevated but not to a great extent. I don't think the ephedrine has any effect on the liver. And the way I feel on M1T, there's no way I could even make it to the gym without some ephedrine. My BP is good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MF210
    My blood pressure and pulse rate are always great when I have them checked. It's more of my liver that I'm concerned about. I get blood drawn every year and one year my liver levels were mildly elevated. That is what I'm mainly worried about.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.59%

On weekdays it's not that big a problem for me. I go to the gym after work so I've been up all day and it's not too difficult. Now the weekends is a different story. I like to go to the gym in the morning and on M1T it's a royal B. Sometimes I take one cap of old school MD6 (I still have a full bottle left and half a bottle of Lypokinetixs). I like nor-ephidrine because it's nice and smooooth. Too bad I can get it nowhere now. But anyway, I think a small dose just to give you a little edge shouldn't hurt.
  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by phatbody
    On weekdays it's not that big a problem for me. I go to the gym after work so I've been up all day and it's not too difficult. Now the weekends is a different story. I like to go to the gym in the morning and on M1T it's a royal B. Sometimes I take one cap of old school MD6 (I still have a full bottle left and half a bottle of Lypokinetixs). I like nor-ephidrine because it's nice and smooooth. Too bad I can get it nowhere now. But anyway, I think a small dose just to give you a little edge shouldn't hurt.
    Old formula MD6 Will pay you lots
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.59%

heh, Old MD6 was by far my most favorite of the "fatburners". Full dose was two caps so I could take half a dose if I wanted and was just so damn smooth. It's like Prego, everything I want is in there.
  9. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by phatbody
    heh, Old MD6 was by far my most favorite of the "fatburners". Full dose was two caps so I could take half a dose if I wanted and was just so damn smooth. It's like Prego, everything I want is in there.
    I took 5 one time and my friends swore I ate some ecstasy.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.59%

LOL, damn where's the laughing smiley when you need it? I feel like Morris Day and the Time on 2 caps, you know, a smooth pimp. I can only speculate that 5 would make me feel like Pantera.
  11. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I remember when ************ was selling it for $14.95. I was on my whole "ephedrine is the devil" kick. WTF was I thinking Actually, going to basic training cold turkey after taking that stuff 3 or more times a day every day for 4 months was pretty rough. I vowed never to take ephedrine again, but that was short-lived.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.59%

I wonder with the impending ban on ephedra if there is a work around with "research" products.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I've been on M1T for 13 days, and I take anywhere between 20-35 mg of ephedrine, plus 75-200 mg caffeine and a few mg of yohimbine preworkout, and I've been monitoring my liver enzymes EOD, and they are elevated but not to a great extent. I don't think the ephedrine has any effect on the liver. And the way I feel on M1T, there's no way I could even make it to the gym without some ephedrine. My BP is good too.
    how do u monitor ur liver EOD...is there a kit that u can buy
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've registered high BP from just ECA stack alone. While on M1t, I can almost "feel" that my BP is elevated. I wouldn't mess around with combining the 2, but if your BP stays normal, It's up to you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What NOT to do while on M1T
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 03:45 PM
  2. ZMA while on M1T?
    By cookmic5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 02:31 AM
  3. glucose level while on m1t
    By demon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11