Running Havoc for More Than 4 Weeks?

OME

OME

Awards
I was curious what you guys though about running Havoc longer than four weeks? This will be my first ever prohormone cycle and I want to get the most out of it (bulking btw).

I was thinking of running it at 30/30/30/40/40. I'll be running a SERM and cortisol blocker during PCT and cycle support throughout.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
6weeks will be good, I dont think you'll have a problem. I think a serm is overkill for epi solo, Id just have it on hand but if you wanna use it you can.

What about your natty t booster?

OME

OME

Awards
Thinking of using either Activate Xtreme or Sustain Alpha as a test booster.

Is there any info out there on how much more of an effect a 5-6 week prohormone cycle has on your liver than a 4 week?

madgoat33

Awards
if you take liver support supps and aren't binge drinking your liver will be fine.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Jus search for some solo epi logs. Its a pretty common cycle.

OME

OME

Awards
I'll be on cycle support the entire time plus I don't drink much anyways and won't touch alcohol while cycling.

I've read a few reports of guys that have gotten blood tests after 4 weeks and there liver values are off. But I doubt there are many people who've logged their values for different lengths of time on the same prohormone out there.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Its a good/mild run. Noticeable strenght/size gains I didnt experience anything major just slow n steady. One of my fav compounds

OME

OME

Awards
Are you supposed to start a test booster the day you start PCT?

madgoat33

Awards
I'll be on cycle support the entire time plus I don't drink much anyways and won't touch alcohol while cycling.

I've read a few reports of guys that have gotten blood tests after 4 weeks and there liver values are off. But I doubt there are many people who've logged their values for different lengths of time on the same prohormone out there.
Liver tests just measure enzymes present, and when you drink or take methylated steroids your liver enzymes rise to break down the alcohol, it doesn't necessarily equate to damage.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Are you supposed to start a test booster the day you start PCT?
Yessir, Start Ai/serm day 1 and test booster day 1. 2 weeks in start cort blocker if you choose to run one.
Liver tests just measure enzymes present, and when you drink or take methylated steroids your liver enzymes rise to break down the alcohol, it doesn't necessarily equate to damage.
Ya more like "liver stress" :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 2
WhoDey Anabolics 26