Kilo Sports Trenadrol vs. Methyl Masterdrol V2

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
How would these two be as far as vascularity/cutting/strength/etc.? I am looking for something to stack with my bottle of Epistane and it's down to these two.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I'm 22, 5'10 175lbs. and about 12%bf. I did an Hdrol cycle a year ago. That's it

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Alright. Trenadol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Methyl Masterdrol V2
There is no comparison between the two. I'd just get a bottle of trenadrol and run it for 4 weeks at 2 caps/day. :clean:

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
How would this cycle be:

Epi weeks 1-6: 20/30/30/30/40/40
Trenadrol weeks 1-6: 2 caps a day

would that be a pretty harsh cycle?

rosco1234

Awards
im looking into one of these stacks as well and was looking to stay away from the tren due to the hard shutdown and libido problems. Never run the tren or mmv2 but did epistane for a 6 weeker and was pretty good just looking to step it up this time.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
How would this cycle be:

That would be an awesome cycle btw.

Heres how I'd do it:

Epi:40mg all 6 weeks
Trenadrol:60mg all 6 weeks

You will need a serm for PCT, something like clomid or nolvadex with PCT assist for Post Cycle should do the job. You will need support supplements to take on cycle, PCS or Cycle Assist and mega dose on fish oil. You will need Joint supplement too since the cycle will dry you out.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
would i need hawthorne berry for BP? if i take hawthorne, will my BP rise THAT much? also, should I take vitex and b6 to combat any possible prolactin related issues with the tren?

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
would i need hawthorne berry for BP? if i take hawthorne, will my BP rise THAT much? also, should I take vitex and b6 to combat any possible prolactin related issues with the tren?
Cycle assist has hawthorn berry in it. Your BP will raise, so I would get cQ10 as for additional bp control. If you are prone to puffy nips like I am, it would be wise to get P5P, Vitex, and L-Tyrosine to control prolactin. It does get exspensive with the prolactin control, I'd get caber and run it .5mg 2x a week if you have access to it. Its ways cheaper than OTC and last longer.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no comparison between the two. I'd just get a bottle of trenadrol and run it for 4 weeks at 2 caps/day. :clean:
Really? why do you day that? Just wondering. I think they are quite similar from personal experience both are great at hardening and strength. Also trenadrol at two caps a day that is only 60mg per day a low dose most run it at 90mg at the least. Also i think he is looking more at cutting and trenadrol has been known to put on a good amount of weight which might not be what he is going for

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Really? why do you day that? Just wondering. I think they are quite similar from personal experience both are great at hardening and strength. Also trenadrol at two caps a day that is only 60mg per day a low dose most run it at 90mg at the least. Also i think he is looking more at cutting and trenadrol has been known to put on a good amount of weight which might not be what he is going for
Because I too have tried both. Trenadrol is a whole different beast than mmv2. mmv2 was like skittles for me, gave me some hardening effect and aggression in the gym, but thats pretty much it. I took trenadrol at 60mg a day 2 years ago, it gave me insane strength gains and got me shredded. 60mg is not a low dose, its optimal for ppl under 200lbs. I was 185lbs at the time when I took trenadrol. Even with a shitty diet (work related) and stressful time (work related also) I was able to gain 5 lbs of pure muscle while leaning out big time. I was only able to hit the gym 3 times a week during that time since I was pulling 65hrs/week.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because I too have tried both. Trenadrol is a whole different beast than mmv2. mmv2 was like skittles for me, gave me some hardening effect and aggression in the gym, but thats pretty much it. I took trenadrol at 60mg a day 2 years ago, it gave me insane strength gains and got me shredded. 60mg is not a low dose, its optimal for ppl under 200lbs. I was 185lbs at the time when I took trenadrol. Even with a shitty diet (work related) and stressful time (work related also) I was able to gain 5 lbs of pure muscle while leaning out big time. I was only able to hit the gym 3 times a week during that time since I was pulling 65hrs/week.
what did you run the mmv2 at dosage wise? and since the trenadrol was 2 years ago was that your first run at an anbolic that could make a difference also. But everybody is different. The reason i think 60mg is low is also because most companies are dosing their tabs higher now a days ams and aps are at 50mg a tab and gl is 40mg a tab so that would be 80-100mg a day at 2 tabs per day of those brands. Not arguing with you like i said everybody is different but for most people I know MMV2 is a monster Thunder god loved it and 5 tabs a day treated me just like 50mg of winstrol

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
90mg is the optiimal dose for a solo cycle with trenadrol. Its still up in the air what exactly the compound is. Many people r getting the same results with 90mg trenadrol vs 120mg of other tren compounds like xtreme tren etc. I think if staacking, running 60mg =tren with 40mg epi would be the optimal dosing scheme. trenadrol works real well as a recomper. Im on week 6 of a solo cycle, its the final week. I put on approx 6lbs of muscle and lost 2 percent body fat(approx 4lbs)... it was my 2nd cycle(1st epi) 5'9-5'10 about 200lbs.

I think you would be better off bridging epi to tren like such
epi- 40/40/40/40/0/0/0
tren- 0/0 /0/60/60/60/60
thats just my opinioun tho

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
MMv2 seems to be a waste IMO so I agree. Solo logs lack results even at high doseages
How would this cycle be:

I is on epi/treandrol right now day 20 Ive had 1 backbump, BP spiked but 2g of HB is keepin it 118/80
That would be an awesome cycle btw.

Heres how I'd do it:

Epi:40mg all 6 weeks
Trenadrol:60mg all 6 weeks

You will need a serm for PCT, something like clomid or nolvadex with PCT assist for Post Cycle should do the job. You will need support supplements to take on cycle, PCS or Cycle Assist and mega dose on fish oil. You will need Joint supplement too since the cycle will dry you out.
Exactly my cycle, im taking 10 1000mg fish oil pills/day no join issues what so ever.

Im not using a serm for my PCT but I got one on hand incase.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
what did you run the mmv2 at dosage wise? and since the trenadrol was 2 years ago was that your first run at an anbolic that could make a difference also. But everybody is different. The reason i think 60mg is low is also because most companies are dosing their tabs higher now a days ams and aps are at 50mg a tab and gl is 40mg a tab so that would be 80-100mg a day at 2 tabs per day of those brands. Not arguing with you like i said everybody is different but for most people I know MMV2 is a monster Thunder god loved it and 5 tabs a day treated me just like 50mg of winstrol
I had two bottles and took 6 caps/day for 30 days. Trenadrol at the time was my 3rd run of anabolics, I remeber running it right after PCT of M14ADD. Methyl E and Propadrol was my first cycle and it will always have a special place in my heart. I know I was pretty young at the time to be running anabolics, I guess you live and learn. But anways, the reason you see other tren products dosed so high is because they are not the same compound as trenadrol. Those tren products are Estra/19-Nor tren, Trenadrol is not the same compound as those I can assure to you. I ran Xtreme Tren last year at 90mg/day, sure I gained 15+lbs off it but I also gained quite a bit of fat and water. Gave me the worste case of puffy nips and gyno on my left nip. Strength was no where near Trenadrol and destroyed my libido within the first week. On Trenadrol my libido actually increased at times and normal the rest of the time. I had no prolactin sides, no gyno, it just made me hard as a rock, and the alpha feeling from it was great. I do agree that everyone reacts differently, some compound might work well for others, and might not for the rest.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
MMv2 seems to be a waste IMO so I agree. Solo logs lack results even at high doseages

I is on epi/treandrol right now day 20 Ive had 1 backbump, BP spiked but 2g of HB is keepin it 118/80

Exactly my cycle, im taking 10 1000mg fish oil pills/day no join issues what so ever.

Im not using a serm for my PCT but I got one on hand incase.
Nice bro...I just stocked up on Trenadrol, I fear that it will be banned pretty soon or that Kilosport will switch to the regular Estra/19-Nor tren with their next batch.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro...I just stocked up on Trenadrol, I fear that it will be banned pretty soon or that Kilosport will switch to the regular Estra/19-Nor tren with their next batch.
Thanks, my stack is awesome +4lbs and Im down atleast 2%BF and 20days in only.

Yeah I got 2 extra bottles of treandrol stashed up too. Im surprised it hasnt been banned or been turned into a "normal tren"

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, my stack is awesome +4lbs and Im down atleast 2%BF and 20days in only.

Yeah I got 2 extra bottles of treandrol stashed up too. Im surprised it hasnt been banned or been turned into a "normal tren"
Have you taken Epi or Trenadrol prior to this?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what do you mean switch? Has someone actually been able to discover what is in Trenadrol? I know there has been lots of speculation since the compound they originally said it was wasn't

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean switch? Has someone actually been able to discover what is in Trenadrol? I know there has been lots of speculation since the compound they originally said it was wasn't
Posted by Voodoo on bb.com:

Wanna know what Trenadrol REALLY is?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guide to the currently available "trens"...

Warning, science content.

all tren compounds are nandrolone based.

19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
17b-methoxy-trienbolone
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17one

As you can see there are a million ways to write out the nomenclature. Ill start with Estra 4,9 and 19 nor.

Nandrolone is also known as 19nor testosterone from the removal of the nor group at the 19th position. Imagine that
Another way to express that is "Norandrostane" or "estra" So both estra 4,9 and 19 nor andro are the same beginning. Now look at the rest of the chemical nomenclature, theyre the exact same.
So really, 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione and Estra 4,9 diene 17dione are the exact same thing.

Trenadrol aka 17b methoxy trienbolone is um, different. Effectively take trenbolone (a nandrolone based steroid) and add a methoxy group at the 17 beta position. Thats it. Trenbolone is really tri-en-bolone aka 3 carbon bonds at the 4,9 and 11 position. So 17b methoxy tri-en-bolone makes it a VERY close cousin. So close a cousin that they have almost ALL the same sides.

Now does everyone understand why I said trenadrol is money?

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one isnt really a "tren." Though a progestin, the 2,5 (10) double carbon bonds dont quite match up. Its closer to norbolethone, though not by a whole lot. Norbolethone is the orally active version of nandrolone which is actually a 17 ethyl (not a typo). The 13 ethyl intensifies anabolic effects. I would make the general assumption that its a totally different designer, active on its own. It has no hepatoxcity thanks to the fact its an ethyl. Sorry I cant offer a lot more on ALRI's Max LMG clones.

If there are other compounds you want worked out, let me knowez!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at that same post on DA, VooDoo is an old KS rep btw

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trenadrol aka 17b methoxy trienbolone is um, different. Effectively take trenbolone (a nandrolone based steroid) and add a methoxy group at the 17 beta position. Thats it. Trenbolone is really tri-en-bolone aka 3 carbon bonds at the 4,9 and 11 position. So 17b methoxy tri-en-bolone makes it a VERY close cousin. So close a cousin that they have almost ALL the same sides.

um that was posted by a kilosports rep. You do realize that 17b methoxy trienbolone is a MADE UP name it was made by Arthur who never disclosed the chemical makeup and therefore there was no way to source the compound the only other company that had the compound was GL because they bought the raws directly from AR. Another difference is ALRI brought this compound to market at 1.5mg a pill and GL had it at 2mg a pill.

I think trenadrol is a great compound and really good results but 17b methoxy trienbolone it's not this has been discussed many times over the years you can't clone an unknown chemical with a made up name

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established

um that was posted by a kilosports rep. You do realize that 17b methoxy trienbolone is a MADE UP name it was made by Arthur who never disclosed the chemical makeup and therefore there was no way to source the compound the only other company that had the compound was GL because they bought the raws directly from AR. Another difference is ALRI brought this compound to market at 1.5mg a pill and GL had it at 2mg a pill.

I think trenadrol is a great compound and really good results but 17b methoxy trienbolone it's not this has been discussed many times over the years you can't clone an unknown chemical with a made up name

First of all, we all know that there is no such thing is "17b-methoxy-trienbolone" obviously is a made up name by Kilosports. We all know this...long time ago. What we did not know is what is exactly in it...and Voo knew the owner of KS and was able to show us what compound is in Trenadrol. Him being a previous rep for KS is the reason why he know what Trenadrol is. Do you actually think he is saying this to try and pimp Trenadrol when he hasnt rep for KS in 2 freaking years, not to mention he is a repping for Iforce now. Oh and about ALRI and GL...old news...no one know whats in it, and I dont expect to know anytime soon.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First of all, we all know that there is no such thing is "17b-methoxy-trienbolone" obviously is a made up name by Kilosports. We all know this...long time ago. What we did not know is what is exactly in it...and Voo knew the owner of KS and was able to show us what compound is in Trenadrol. Him being a previous rep for KS is the reason why he know what Trenadrol is. Do you actually think he is saying this to try and pimp Trenadrol when he hasnt rep for KS in 2 freaking years, not to mention he is a repping for Iforce now. Oh and about ALRI and GL...old news...no one know whats in it, and I dont expect to know anytime soon.
Ok i'm not trying to argue but the name was made up by Arthur not by Kilosports so that's why i said it's not 17b-methoxy trienbolone. and as I said whatever it is it's very good. So we both have tried it we both liked it I dont' want to take up anymore of the OP's thread debating what it is. I agree with you on the epi trenadrol stack being a good one.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Ok i'm not trying to argue but the name was made up by Arthur not by Kilosports so that's why i said it's not 17b-methoxy trienbolone. and as I said whatever it is it's very good. So we both have tried it we both liked it I dont' want to take up anymore of the OP's thread debating what it is. I agree with you on the epi trenadrol stack being a good one.
Its all about sharing experiences and knowledge bro. :cheers:

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
wow, i mean i know i hear trenadrol is the best 'tren' out there hands down, but like, im debating throwing the bottle of xmass i was about to kick off with estane in 2 weeks back into the goodiebag i have, and instead ordering some trenadrol. not that i'm giving into that trienbolone nonsense, but there are plenty enough threads on this board that actually distinguish the two in effects as well as sides. so.... what do you guys think? do i get my feet wet with actual pro-dienelone, or do i go with the much loved and adored pro-dontknow-what-the-sh*t-is-in-it-elone (this is the actual chemical nomenclature for the compound in trenadrol, in case you havnt heard)? im really kinda leaning towards the latter by now.

also, regarding mmv2... this was the first ph i ever ran, and was very pleased. i bridged into ax 3ad, which is actually very very similar. my take on mmv2... its a great hardening agent, but most of all, its a great preworkout supplement. i used to take 3 or 4 before workouts and got nice pumps, focus, and aggression, as well as actual energy. i found myself to make a great recovery with simple atd/3ohat cocktail in novedex xt, retained my gains etc. i didnt know at the time how versatile, and especially how underdosed the product really is, but i'd like to give it another run in the future stacked with at least one other compound, while utilizing the mv2 as my preworkout agression booster (along with its hardening etc)

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
wow, i mean i know i hear trenadrol is the best 'tren' out there hands down, but like, im debating throwing the bottle of xmass i was about to kick off with estane in 2 weeks back into the goodiebag i have, and instead ordering some trenadrol. not that i'm giving into that trienbolone nonsense, but there are plenty enough threads on this board that actually distinguish the two in effects as well as sides. so.... what do you guys think? do i get my feet wet with actual pro-dienelone, or do i go with the much loved and adored pro-dontknow-what-the-sh*t-is-in-it-elone (this is the actual chemical nomenclature for the compound in trenadrol, in case you havnt heard)? im really kinda leaning towards the latter by now.

also, regarding mmv2... this was the first ph i ever ran, and was very pleased. i bridged into ax 3ad, which is actually very very similar. my take on mmv2... its a great hardening agent, but most of all, its a great preworkout supplement. i used to take 3 or 4 before workouts and got nice pumps, focus, and aggression, as well as actual energy. i found myself to make a great recovery with simple atd/3ohat cocktail in novedex xt, retained my gains etc. i didnt know at the time how versatile, and especially how underdosed the product really is, but i'd like to give it another run in the future stacked with at least one other compound, while utilizing the mv2 as my preworkout agression booster (along with its hardening etc)
I would just run the X-mass bro since you already have it. X-mass stacked with Epi is no joke, expect some good strength and great muscle growth.
I would also stock up on trenadrol and stash them away for future use.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
ya man..... stocking up is what we ALL best be doing right now. thanks for the cents upgrade. yea the trenadrol seems too good to be true lol, cant wait to give that **** a ride

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
so here's another one for you. i already have a bottle of epistane but i have read that a little bit bigger dosage of hdrol is just as good with less sides? so hdrol vs. epistane....go! haha

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
so here's another one for you. i already have a bottle of epistane but i have read that a little bit bigger dosage of hdrol is just as good with less sides? so hdrol vs. epistane....go! haha
new thread :wave:

rosco1234

Awards
how bad is the shutdown with the trenadrol cuz im debating epistane trenadrol stack or the epistane mmv2. Just dont want to be shut down too long.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how bad is the shutdown with the trenadrol cuz im debating epistane trenadrol stack or the epistane mmv2. Just dont want to be shut down too long.
idk my balls shrunk im on 21 days in @60mgs.

run a test booster alongside it, i dont mind a drop in libido i could care less :p

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Since the ban of Masterdrol isnt LG' stuff more like herbal com pounds, I dont really know much about the DS world as I have ran numerous AAS cycles but only 1 cycle of Phera in which I was actaully impressed. It increased my appetite in similiar way that EQ did, created a mild euphoria like dbol but I had no issues with bloat. Dbol@30mgs causes major bloat in which I have to use adex to combat it. Thanks and sorry for the hijack

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Yes, LG's products do seem more herbal/homeopathic.. but they are still producing a few interesting compounds too.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

rosco1234

Awards
How long can I expect to be shut down in pct before i bounce back running the havoc 5-6 weeks through with the trenadrol ran the last 4 weeks. I will be running a serm test booster and cort control.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
idk my balls shrunk im on 21 days in @60mgs.

run a test booster alongside it, i dont mind a drop in libido i could care less :p
FWIW, running a test booster alongside it will do nothing.