LeeRoi

Awards
- EPISTANE

- Novadex PCT

- Liver support

- Fish Oil

- Taurine

- Multi Vitamin

I want the least side affects as possible and not looking to go that extreme yet since it is my first cycle, will I gain good mass with epistane? Of course with my diet being right..

this is my first PH cycle btw...thanks

L

LeeRoi

Awards
thinking of doing

Day 1:10mg Days 2-7: 20mg Days 8-22 30mg Days 23-30 40mg

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
novadex xt is not a good pct...if you want to stay otc get a resveritrol product and throw in some iccarin.....dont do a 10mg dose...thats worthless...firts cycle or not....id do it something like...

20/30/30/40

L

LeeRoi

Awards
novadex xt is not a good pct...if you want to stay otc get a resveritrol product and throw in some iccarin.....dont do a 10mg dose...thats worthless...firts cycle or not....id do it something like...

20/30/30/40
thanks. how bout everything else? looks good?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...you didnt really tell us anything else....what liver support are you taking? how much fish oil? how much tuarine? etc....

L

LeeRoi

Awards
well...you didnt really tell us anything else....what liver support are you taking? how much fish oil? how much tuarine? etc....
well that's where I kinda need your help :]

How much of the fish oil, taurine etc should I be taking? I think i might get Myogenix Liver Fix

L

LeeRoi

Awards

20/30/30/40
is I Force Reversitol fine? and will it work as a PCT and SERM? cuz the ingredients say it has SERM in it...thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
that should probably be sufficient....resveratrol acts as a serm and a mild aromatase inhibitor....im not familiar with the iforce product but resveritrol and a test booster like iccarin would be what i would use if i were going with an otc pct...

L

LeeRoi

Awards
what about mass fx? would that be an okay test booster?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure thats jsut six bromo...which is an ai....which you are already getting from your res....just get iccarin...its cheap...or you could use something like drive from rpn

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Dont 4get the liver support! milkthissle, liv-52, ect.

L

LeeRoi

Awards
im pretty sure thats jsut six bromo...which is an ai....which you are already getting from your res....just get iccarin...its cheap...or you could use something like drive from rpn
okay cool, and the iccarin I take during PCT right?

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
yeah i got the liv-52..that's all I need right? I don't need milk thistle since I'm taking the liv52..or am I wrong?
Correct just one or the other will be sufficent........happy growin!

G

gaines23

Awards
hyperdrol os the bromo, mass fx is a different ingredient it could work in a pct, it frees up bound test

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hyperdrol os the bromo, mass fx is a different ingredient it could work in a pct, it frees up bound test
you are right...i stand corrected....it would be okay in a pct....but id still just stick with res and iccarin....

C

clewfirst

Awards
you might want to get a real serm. If you need it and don't have it you will be sorry. Most people get by fine without it, but they are easy to get and for me it seems like a safer choice