First Cycle ever! Bold , 3AD, Hdrol, The One?

Miro3003

Awards
Hi guys, this will be my first cycle ever. I can't decide between The One, 3AD Bold, and Hdrol. I am going to have a clean bulk, eat an immense amount to maximize muscle gains with a solid PCT program. I was wondering what I should go with for my first PH to have great results with safety. I can't come to a decision and I need some advice from people with experience. Please post your thoughts : )

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Hi guys, this will be my first cycle ever. I can't decide between The One, 3AD Bold, and Hdrol. I am going to have a clean bulk, eat an immense amount to maximize muscle gains with a solid PCT program. I was wondering what I should go with for my first PH to have great results with safety. I can't come to a decision and I need some advice from people with experience. Please post your thoughts : )
I personally would go with Hdrol, it is a mild PH (low side effects,) that provides sufficient gains. Great for a first cycle.

Miro3003

Awards
Thanks for your input. Yeah, it looks to be solid. I have been impressed though with "The One" as of late. Relatively mild sides, great dry gains, vascularity, also with appetite you can eat alot more (clean eating of course) and not gain fat. Also with 2nd gear it is cost effective.That is adleast the feedback and info I got from all the reviews.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Thanks for your input. Yeah, it looks to be solid. I have been impressed though with "The One" as of late. Relatively mild sides, great dry gains, vascularity, also with appetite you can eat alot more (clean eating of course) and not gain fat. Also with 2nd gear it is cost effective.That is adleast the feedback and info I got from all the reviews.
I have no experience with "The One" so i couldn't help you there, but there is a lot of logs of it on this forum, you might want to check them out, to get a more vivid understanding of "The One".

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
sup bro, sey im no expert at all with these supps or nuthin, and i too am looking and researdhing right now for my first cycle in maybe about 6 months, and i found this one thread where this guy is taking The One for his first cycle, he seems to be really hapy with his result, i forgot where i found the thread but if u click on my name and click the thing where it says search for users other post youll find his thread in there, i hope that helps out a bit, and gd luck on ur first cycle and be sure to create a log so we can sub into your [rogress, again gd luck

khergan

Awards
I'd personally go with H-Drol. If you want to be safe, have a SERM on hand, but normally it's pretty mild so OTC PTC like Reversitol would probably tide you over.

Make sure you research the compound, dosages and proper PCT protocal before you start, though.

Young One

Awards
Even though you didn't list it, I'd recommend Dymethazine.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey bro im in the same boat as you was thinking of hdrol with furazadrol for my first cycle but i am thrown into the docks with the one so im still deciding which to use

morbo

Awards
Well i am also on my way to my firts cycle with these hgc. I am personaly goint for the H drol for six weeks. and PCT for four weeks

irish rednose

Awards
try epi along with 11-oxo great fat loss with dry gains and if any sides!

wackojacko835

Awards
im startin my 1st too but think im gonna opt for the 3-ad. Iv read up on many good reports and its rare to hear of any side effects if any iv herd one person mention of lethargy. got a ripped body at the minute but finding it hard to put on the pounds so cycling 3-ad with krealkalyn efx (to fight of threat of lethargy), followed by ax advanced pct. dont see the need for many more products apart from a good protein shake for straight after the workout. a good diet and good gym regime should do the trick. il post my results in 4 weeks and a few days ;)