epistane/halodrol stack questions

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
thinking about running epi along with some halo beside my clenbuterol for a cutting stack.

I am very experienced with the clen, but this will be my first attempt at cutting with legal compounds. what advice can yall give me on stacking these two together as far as dosage and length of time? I am not prone to gyno, or poor lipid profiles, and my liver function is not much of an issue. diet is great year round. will just be raising cardio to 45 mins 3 times a week and cutting calories 250 at a time untill i find the sweet spot. thanks

Last edited:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
thinking about running epi along with some halo beside my clenbuterol for a cutting stack.

I am very experienced with the clen, but this will be my first attempt at cutting with legal compounds. what advice can yall give me on stacking these two together as far as dosage and length of time? I am not prone to gyno, or poor lipid profiles, and my liver function is not much of an issue. diet is great year round. will just be raising cardio to 45 mins 3 times a week and cutting calories 250 at a time untill i find the sweet spot. thanks
Theyre only legal in the sense that theyve not yet appeared on any govt banned list and due to a loophole in the law , can be sold OTC as a food supplement but bear in mind that these compounds can be just as powerful as any of the steroids which were developed just after the war WW2 and are sold "undergound"

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

I thinks the biggest thing you may be told is not to use both Epi and H-drol. But to use one. I dont think its gona be all that needed for 2 of them.

And as the other poster said. They are legal, but really only temporarily. RIP M1T, I never saw thou, but I hear of your deeds daily.

lol

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I thinks the biggest thing you may be told is not to use both Epi and H-drol. But to use one. I dont think its gona be all that needed for 2 of them.

And as the other poster said. They are legal, but really only temporarily. RIP M1T, I never saw thou, but I hear of your deeds daily.

lol
didnt TRENBOMB by pharma labs replace M1T?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I usully cut with Tren Test and Winn, but recently got a new job and they drug test a couple of times randomly for the first year I have been told. That is the reson for looking into the DS/PH for cutting with. I know about the laws and such, jsut looking for advice from anyone that is familiar with these to compunds, specvifically stacking them together.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hdrol 50/75/75/75/75
havoc 20/30/30/40

either start drol a week early or run it a week beyond havoc. im runnin this cycle now and likin it

support supps are NAC, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, Celery Seed Extract, and a ton of fish oil

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks tnubs, think I'm gonn run your sycle as mentioned above, may tweak it on th fly to suit me.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
started the afore mentioned cycle today along with clenbuterol; changed my diet and training to correspond as well. Thanks for all the info.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
ok, have 1 wek left and i must say the results have been great. I was wondering if I should have any special diet constrictions while in PCT with this stack. currently my macros are 2300 cals, 10%fat 35% protein 55% carbs. I have my micros worked out too, but dont really think it is necissary to post that here since micros are so individual specific. Any additional info is greatly appriceated. Oh and pct will be Tamox.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think your diet looks fine....i wouldnt change too much....i usually like to add in some carbs....but your already eating a lot of carbs for a cut....id just run with it....

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Down to just above 10%BF, hope to continue to cut slowly down on through PCT. Would like to get to around 8%. If not, 5foot 7in 189lbs at 10% aint bad, just wish i was a bit leaner during summer months.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
make it happen tweeter.....i dont want to hear the labor pains i just want to see the baby! :006: