Epi & SD Stack Anyone?

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Hey everyone i am a very exp. user in ph/aas. i have been around this Website for some time and can get any good answers. So with that in mind i was wondering if anyone has ever stacked these two together. I was considering:

Mdrol: 20/20/20
Havoc: 30/40/40/40

I wasnt sure if would be a little to high but i wanted to get some answers from the vet's. I have all the support supp. and clomid and Nolva in my hand. My previous cycles include the original SD, Tren, P-Plex, Promagnon, ect.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you could stack them no problem....but if it were me i would work out some kind of bridge to keep it a little easier on your liver...

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Yea i know epi takes a while to kick in, so thats why i really didnt/ dont consider a bridge. Maybe adding the epi in on the 2nd week of the mdrol?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you could still run the epi for 4 weeks....bridge or no bridge

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I know i was saying start the epi in week 2 of the mdrol.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I know i was saying start the epi in week 2 of the mdrol.
Epistane from the start, add M-Drol at week 2 of Epistane.

So, depending on doses, it'd look like...

epistane: 40/40/40/40
mdrol: 0/20/20/20

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would never stack 2 methylated compounds. Sdrol alone makes your live enzymes shoot way up. Do you get blood work when you run cycles?

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
say you did 3 weeks sd, bridged them the 3rd week, and continued the epi for another 3 weeks, how much more stress would you say you're inducing in comparison to lets say 6 weeks on epi, or 4 on sd?

i don't wana say i'm afraid of super, but i really do have some serious respect for the stuff. it's undoubtedly the best designer out there but is it really worth the sides? maybe i'm bit too cautious or am suffering from minor pussyiasis. got a bottle sitting in my drawer for a while now. maybe i should just save it for my first run of injects in september, as i've read some great threads about kickstarting test with sd.

mooch, your expert opinion please...

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Epistane from the start, add M-Drol at week 2 of Epistane.

So, depending on doses, it'd look like...

epistane: 40/40/40/40
mdrol: 0/20/20/20
That looks like something i might try, thanks ozarka. Anyone else?

M

MikeMagz1013

Awards
say you did 3 weeks sd, bridged them the 3rd week, and continued the epi for another 3 weeks, how much more stress would you say you're inducing in comparison to lets say 6 weeks on epi, or 4 on sd?

i don't wana say i'm afraid of super, but i really do have some serious respect for the stuff. it's undoubtedly the best designer out there but is it really worth the sides? maybe i'm bit too cautious or am suffering from minor pussyiasis. got a bottle sitting in my drawer for a while now. maybe i should just save it for my first run of injects in september, as i've read some great threads about kickstarting test with sd.

Pfft, September? I say give it a shot. Some people react horribly to super, some half and half, and some it doesn't really mess with at all. For me it was nothing I couldn't handle or adjust my diet to. Give it a run and see how you respond to it, you'll know within the second week at the latest, trust me.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
id do it....
epi-30/40/40/40
super-0/0/0/20/20/20

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
any reason in particular to run the epi frst and sd second?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
As stated, Epi takes longer to kick in, so let it do its job ten bridge the SD for some added solid gains.. I like Mooch's idea.. alot :D
I don't think that the exact opposite is bad either: Use the SD while waiting for Epi to kick in.. but I'm also not a fan of running 2 methyl's either.. so one week on both like Mooch's proposal seems like the best fit.

B

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Just do the real deal:)

Ooooorrrrrr, why not run SD and a "tren" based product, instead of stacking two methyls?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Imho I would want to end with the sd so I could run pct right after. If u start with the sd u may face a variety of issues including being completely shut down from the super and having to endure an additonal three weeks of aas making matters worse. Also I'd be worried about getting gyno running sd for three weeks and then using more steroids before pct. And I know some ppl think yea epi\havoc is an ai. But its a steroid and needs to be treated as such

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
zach i definitely agree. i can't stand hearing people go on and on about how they're reducing gyno with epi etc... pretty unlikely. especially if induced from some sd.
makes much more sense now why the sd comes last

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established

im kinda the same way...i ran it straight and felt like sh!t...im currently pulsing and there are no sides....only tighter clothes

K

krogtaar

Awards
Hey everyone i am a very exp. user in ph/aas. i have been around this Website for some time and can get any good answers. So with that in mind i was wondering if anyone has ever stacked these two together. I was considering:

Mdrol: 20/20/20
Havoc: 30/40/40/40

I wasnt sure if would be a little to high but i wanted to get some answers from the vet's. I have all the support supp. and clomid and Nolva in my hand. My previous cycles include the original SD, Tren, P-Plex, Promagnon, ect.
im on Mdrol 0/10/20/20, havoc 20/20/20/20

also weigh 235 and i decided against increasing havoc cause im already feeling the blood pressure effects. great strength gains but im having trouble getting in enough cals without puking...not going to get up to the 242ish i hoped

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
im kinda the same way...i ran it straight and felt like sh!t...im currently pulsing and there are no sides....only tighter clothes
sorry bro, but i kinda had trouble following your post...

what are you running straight? and what are you pulsing (epi i'd assume)?
or are you just pulsing the epi on its own? dosages?

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
im on Mdrol 0/10/20/20, havoc 20/20/20/20

also weigh 235 and i decided against increasing havoc cause im already feeling the blood pressure effects. great strength gains but im having trouble getting in enough cals without puking...not going to get up to the 242ish i hoped

What week are you on right now?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
sorry bro, but i kinda had trouble following your post...

what are you running straight? and what are you pulsing (epi i'd assume)?
or are you just pulsing the epi on its own? dosages?
o sorry haha. im pulsing mdrol only and i have been for a while. ive tried running it straight and felt horrible. pulsing is a much better option for me

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
ight thanks for clearin that up. ill let you all know what it comes down to. gonna greenlight the cycle in a little under two weeks.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Ive done a 5 week stack before and the gains seemed to have stoped at week 3-4. Its kinda like my body cant gain over 20 lbs, it stops around that every time. Maybe its the limits or something else. this is what im thinking right now.

Mdrol: 20/20/30
Epi:0/0/40/40/40/40

I still think this is still Real Risky, doing orals for 6 week.... Thoughts?

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Im also interested in this new Liqui-drone Utt. I see that its alot less stressfull on the liver. Would this be a better stack?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Epi and tren is a big stack these days.. check out the product called "Spawn" it is exactly that.. good feedback as far as results go..
i beleive liquidrone is tren.. could be mistaken though
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i did an 8 week epi/mdrol bridge. got a horrible estrogen rebound. be careful and good luck

T

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Also very curious about this, just started epi todays day one, doing 30/30/30/30 and thinking about getting some SD to throw in week 3 so it would be
epi-30/30/30/30
SD-0/0/20/20/20

PCT
rebound xt (got about a 10 day supply)
Nolva (dosages?)
celery seed extract (through cycle only)
hawthorne (all through cycle as well)
milkthistle (all through as well)

Risk it? opinions, suggestions? Little bit worried about bridging the two, last time I did SD (solo) when I got to 30mg i started to get nose bleeds so im pretty concerned about bp with this bridge.

T

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
forgot one
PCT
animal stak 2 (natty test booster)

sorry about hijacking haha