Better Mass stack

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Would I be able to get more sheer size/mass from a P-Plex cyc or a H-drol/Xtreme Tren stack?

I want to get as much size as possible for the summer so I can get "crazy boy band ass" :laugh:

Tunasandwich

Awards
I would run PPlex if you are looking for size, with the right diet and a ton of water you can pack on 15lbs with a solid 5 week run.

Just remember to take your supports during cycel, i recomend Cycle Support as a product of choice and of course SERM is needed during PCT.

And i hope you are over the age of 21.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
thanks for the response. Im actually 26 so im good in that department. I thought about pp, but i think im steering away from that

Before the gym I was kinda just looking at everything i have (hdrol,pp, xtreme tren) and then decided to pop a couple of the xtreme trens. I popped 60mgs.. figured Id run 60 mgs for a week and bump it up to 90mgs for the next four. I actually might pick up some test e next week too and maybe just start running that at 400 mgs/wk

Im all over the place with this stuff i know.. but i have cyc support, fish oils, taurine, torem, and im gonna pick up some cyc assist just in case too. Kinda stupid what im doing but I just havent made my mind up 100% Prob pick up some nolva too

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
if you want to keep it legal run p-plex and m-drol

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I've ran Phera and SD.. 3weeks of both back to back.. my blood pressure went thru the roof, I gained about 12 lbs.. but got gyno.. lol
shitty

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I've ran Phera and SD.. 3weeks of both back to back.. my blood pressure went thru the roof, I gained about 12 lbs.. but got gyno.. lol
shitty
did you run nolva? thats what im afraid of with those stronger compounds like pp/sd

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i have ran EXTREEMELY high dosages of m-drol and p-plex at the same time, no gyno, liver valuse under what I have seen while i was on hi dosages of dianabol, and lipids wernt too far out of wack, no adverse reactions, and great size and strength gains. diffrent people react diffrently

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
yeah i ran nolva.. i've "had" pubertal gyno and got rid of the symtoms before I started the cycle with nolva.. then did the cycle and it came back.. with no response to nolva for pct..
plus the SD made my nosebleed once so I quit it and started the pct.. pretty serious ****-- but i got a few lbs dry gains.. this was when the only support supps were hawthorne berry, and milk thistle though (like four years ago or something?)

Now I doubt I'd have any of the problems.. but I still have sensitive nips since then.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

loofer

Awards
p-plex is easily the better choice. you will gain a lot more mass then with the other two compounds but it will be wet.

p-plex + tren is ideal.

if you want size, go with m-drol.

m-drol + tren will yield the most size, the best choice.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
im leaning back to the pplex now, haha. I have until Wednesday to pick one. No biggie though. Im picking up nolva for pct.

Think itll prob look like this - any suggestions?

wk 1 - 60mgs Xtren
wk 2 - 60mgs Xtren/20mgs P-Plex
wk 3 - 60mgs Xtren/20mgs P-Plex
wk 4 - 30 mgs P-Plex
wk 5 - 30 mgs P-Plex
wk 6 - back to 60mgs Xtren to dry things up?