same needle to draw
- 01-03-2004, 05:44 PM
- 01-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Yes, just be sure to swab both vials
- 01-03-2004, 06:26 PM
yes and someone needs to use the search button because this has been covered before.
01-03-2004, 06:48 PM
I say NO. Never use a needle more than once for anything. They are dirt cheap so why risk possible contamination.
01-03-2004, 08:12 PM
I say no as well but i have. They are quite cheap.... i would say preload an extra syringe for your next injection if you trying to use a needle to withdraw, more than once.
01-03-2004, 08:49 PM
ok wait, think I misread. If you're talking about using it twice, use one day, then use another day, then no, not a good idea. If you mean use twice on 2 different vials back to back on the same day then yes.
01-03-2004, 09:51 PM
I was reading it the same way.. I would say you might use it to draw from two vials at one sitting but not two different days..
01-03-2004, 10:32 PM
01-03-2004, 10:40 PM
01-04-2004, 01:00 AM
01-06-2004, 10:13 AM
I think it is fine especially if you are drawing from a stopper then from and amp, the amp cannot be contaminated because u are drawing the gear and tossing it away.
01-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Cortz those chics on your avatar are hot...........now what was your question?
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtcastro1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-24-2011, 09:04 PM
- By RAZORBACK09 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:02 PM
- By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2009, 08:47 PM
- By DuiLee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2005, 09:37 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-25-2003, 11:01 PM