same needle to draw
- 01-03-2004, 07:44 PM
- 01-03-2004, 08:21 PM
- 01-03-2004, 08:26 PM
01-03-2004, 08:48 PM
I say NO. Never use a needle more than once for anything. They are dirt cheap so why risk possible contamination.
01-03-2004, 10:12 PM
I say no as well but i have. They are quite cheap.... i would say preload an extra syringe for your next injection if you trying to use a needle to withdraw, more than once.
01-03-2004, 10:49 PM
ok wait, think I misread. If you're talking about using it twice, use one day, then use another day, then no, not a good idea. If you mean use twice on 2 different vials back to back on the same day then yes.
01-03-2004, 11:51 PM
I was reading it the same way.. I would say you might use it to draw from two vials at one sitting but not two different days..
01-04-2004, 12:32 AM
01-04-2004, 12:40 AM
01-04-2004, 03:00 AM
01-06-2004, 12:13 PM
I think it is fine especially if you are drawing from a stopper then from and amp, the amp cannot be contaminated because u are drawing the gear and tossing it away.
01-09-2004, 03:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtcastro1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-24-2011, 11:04 PM
- By RAZORBACK09 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:02 PM
- By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2009, 10:47 PM
- By DuiLee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2005, 11:37 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-26-2003, 01:01 AM