First Injectable cycle

DEnd55

Awards
Im going to start my first cycle in the beggining of June and I believe I have most of it figured out but advice is always wanted.

Im 6' 0" 226lbs and looking to gain as much strength possible.

My cycle idea was

weeks 1-12 500mg of test e a week
weeks 1-4 50mg of Anadrol ED

Was looking at arimadex to combat water retention and to help prevent any gyno. But not 100% sure on the dose. Also Nolvadex or clomid for pct, im feeling Nolvadex but thats not set in stone either. Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have never used anadrol so can't really give you too much insight there on how i respond, or what i would do... But you could start at .5mg EOD of arim, and adjust as needed.

For PCT you can run both novla/clomid.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start my first cycle in the beggining of June and I believe I have most of it figured out but advice is always wanted.

My cycle idea was

Was looking at arimadex to combat water retention and to help prevent any gyno. But not 100% sure on the dose. Also Nolvadex or clomid for pct, im feeling Nolvadex but thats not set in stone either. Any and all advice would be appreciated.
That was my first injectable cycle, except i only ran 10 weeks. I personally loved it! I didn't get any harsh sides and had great strength and mass gains. For PCT I would suggest Nolva 40/40/20/20. Don't have experience with adex so I don't have imput.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex and clomid each do very different things in your PCT, so if you are able to do each, then do so.

holy

DEnd55

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys. I was talking to my guy and he was saying that after anadrol (while still on test) i should use a hardening agent to secure the new muscle obtained by the drol. any thoughts on this? he personally suggested winstrol. good idea or no?

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

My cycle idea was

Anadrol does not aromatase so an AI is not the best choice. Use Nolva to block estrogen's effects when using Anadrol.

DEnd55

Awards
that makes sense, what would the correct dose be for those 4 weeks?

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

animal eater

Awards
Not sure I would run a-bombs in first cycle

DEnd55

Awards
well i am gearing this cycle towards strength and anadrol is the best oral for strength, ive thought dbol but im not lookin for just size and a little bit of strength. I want as much as possible. Plus its not as hardcore as most run it and its 4 weeks compared to 6

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that makes sense, what would the correct dose be for those 4 weeks?

When bulking I use as little as possible but I am not gyno prone. I personally would use nothing the first 3 weeks of the cycle and if gyno did present then 20mg Nolva daily.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I would run a-bombs in first cycle
anadrol would be fine to kick start....if he doesnt like the sides he can just stop taking them....its not like its gonna stay with him for a while or anything...this looks like fun to me!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im with heavy on this one...no reason to even run the nolva unless you start flairing up....

DEnd55

Awards
Well unfortunately the anadrol fell through, what would be the next best oral to kickstart while focusinf on gaining strength? I was thinking superdrol or trenadrol. Dbol doesn't really interest me cause I'm not in this cycle for soaking wet gains.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i jumpstarted my last cycle with phera and estra 4 9 "tren".....other than a little gyno flare up it was pretty bad ass.....

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
The 'tren' products are great for strength. Go with that and should be good times.

DEnd55

Awards
I like your idea mooch, what dosages were you running them at. You have them stacked or did you bridge them?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
phera
20/30/40/50
estra 4 9
90/90/120/150

but im a phera freak....unless youve used before id be very carefull with 50 mgs....

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
well i am gearing this cycle towards strength and anadrol is the best oral for strength, ive thought dbol but im not lookin for just size and a little bit of strength. I want as much as possible. Plus its not as hardcore as most run it and its 4 weeks compared to 6
from what i hear anadrol isnt too much different than d-bol.

the only 2 cycles i did were test cyp. and dbol and it did pretty damn good for me.

DEnd55

Awards
From what I've read and the logs ive seen it seems to yield much greater strength gains, but similar wet mass gains.

snowmann

Awards
Anadrol is quite different than dbol. Anadrol gives very quick gains in strength, size, and endurance with much less water retention than dbol. However, the mild headaches and insomnia which I experienced keep me away from it. I found I can achieve same results w/out sides using tren. Also when completing the anadrol part of a cycle, the lack of its effect is very obvious, very quickly (strength and endurance disappear). Dbol is excellent for bulk and strength but expect some bloat. Dbol is actually one of my favs.

Back on track for the OP, I'd say if your goal was increasing strength try Tren. I use Tren often and find it excellent for all around strength, size, and hardness. PPlex is very similar to dbol mg per mg it offers about 70% of the bloat tho (less). If your looking over the counter stuff, HDrol seems quite excellent for strength w/out any sides. For strength, I actually prefer Hdrol over PPlex and I felt better on it to boot. Halotestin if you can get it is excellent for strength also, but again, feel you can accomplish the same thing with some tren in a cycle w/out the sides and stress on the liver. For the rec. I'm talking about real tren, not "tren products" or over the counter stuff.

It all depends on what you can get your hands on. I think we gave a pretty good idea of some items to try on both sides of the fence. Good luck bro.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Kickstart it with Turinabol bro. 50-60mg ED would be a great kickstarter. ;)