Havoc and Ephedra

Pole23

Pole23

Awards
I am planning a 12 week cut after my bench meet on May 16th. I plan on cutting down to the 220s.

Is it safe to take an ephedra product and Havoc at the same time? Or should I take the ephedra during the PCT or totally seperate from both?

I did searches and googled and could not a solid answer!

Please help

Lewy

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm how about this. run ephedra for a cut and when u get to 220 then stack havoc and halodrol for agreater leaningout effect and to get back some muscle lost in the dieting proccess. also get lean extreme for cortisol blocker. this is cycle that i did hyperdrol x2 for test increase and estrogen decrease/leaningout, lean fx for cortisol and ephedra for fatloss. man that was a crazy stack kept alot of muscle while i dropped like 235lbs to 209 in roughly 5wks-6wks i only lost like .5in in my arms it was a great cutting stack and covered all the bases

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohh btw dont ever mix ephedra and ph. u only got 10lbs should be done easily with eca diet and cardio

Pole23

Pole23

Awards
I guess I should update my stats...I weigh 240lbs now :)

So I have a solid 20-25lbs to lose...to hit 215-220.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
when i did superdrol i remember one day when i woke up i couldnt seem to wake, so i popped an ephedra an WOW, i remember i felt like my head was gonna pop off

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just stick to the same one i did. hdx2 lean fx and ephedra its pretty good or u cant try w.o. hdx2 and add powerful that should cut u and help maintain muscle also keep ur bcaa

K

krogtaar

Awards
NO...that sounds like the perfect recepie for a heart attack/stroke

BALifter

BALifter

Awards
I wouldn't take any ephedra with a prohormone, but that's just me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Pro Bodybuilding 0
T Supplements 0
H Post Cycle Therapy 4
J Anabolics 25
C Anabolics 3