1st real Cycle~ Tren ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulkaholic

Banned
Awards
Just got my vial of Trenbolone Acetate today.. Im am stoked!!! Im looking to gain some mass, looked ripped, and get a lot faster.... I play football and im really not looking to get HUGE but tryin to gain some mass and stay fast, and Cutt!!! Im going to be taking 1cc every 4 days.. And everyday im going to be taking Creatine, Muscle milk, Protein, and Amino Acids.. I am also going to TRY and eat like an Homeless ANIMAL!!:crackhead: But should i pick up some D-Bol also during this cycle??? I really dont want to go over board and dont want to mess up my liver.. So is this good enough?!? Please give me any type of criticism i need all that i can get.... Thanks!!

hillbilly_210

Awards
Are you planning on running some test? Sounds like you need to do alot more research bro.

-HB-

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
:261: You really need to do more research, your not ready in the least

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
6'0", 165 lbs... plays football... how old are you?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got my vial of Trenbolone Acetate today.. Im am stoked!!! Im looking to gain some mass, looked ripped, and get a lot faster.... I play football and im really not looking to get HUGE but tryin to gain some mass and stay fast, and Cutt!!! Im going to be taking 1cc every 4 days.. And everyday im going to be taking Creatine, Muscle milk, Protein, and Amino Acids.. I am also going to TRY and eat like an Homeless ANIMAL!!:crackhead: But should i pick up some D-Bol also during this cycle??? I really dont want to go over board and dont want to mess up my liver.. So is this good enough?!? Please give me any type of criticism i need all that i can get.... Thanks!!
Is this a serious post? Are your stats correct?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Wow. 6 feet 165 lbs, bro, you need to EAT!!!!!! Second, you're planning on running tren alone, possibly with dbol...and no test?? Not smart.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahahaha....f uck off troll

Hulkaholic

Banned
Awards
i REALLY HAVE NO FAT I HAVE ABOUT 4% FATT. Im really lean and really have a clean shape.. My position is Defensive Back(Coner).. And im already taller than the corners in my college... I just need weight... Its very hard for me to gain weight but im tryin believe that...I need at least 15 more pounds, it will help me tremendously...Im not a little kid if you are assuming..:ugh1:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you go from this on Sunday, to Tren Acetate?
Hello everyone this is ya boi Hulkaholic.. And im about to take my second cycle.. My first cycle consisted of H-Drol.... I kept a few gains. Definately gottin bigger and stronger. Not as much as i thought i was going to earn.. If i had to grade H-Drol out of a 1 - 10 i would have to give it a 7..But now im ready for some M-Drol... Should i expect bigger gains?!?! And is it really stronger than H-Drol... I been doing alot of research and they all are cloudy. I need to know for sure is this stuff better and worth taking?!? Thanks for your time..

Hulkaholic

Banned
Awards
Thats why im here to see what the experienced people have to say.. Im here to be educated.. Its not like i jumped on here and decided to do this. Its been years for me to come to this decision.. I been doing lots of research... I just want to make sure everything is together before i make my finally decision..If Test is going to help i can get it easily... So it sounds like i should run Test with it thru the whole cycle...

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My point is that one Sunday you said you were ready for M-Drol. Now two days later you have Tren Acetate in your hands... you seem to be running before you learned to walk.

Hulkaholic

Banned
Awards
How did you go from this on Sunday, to Tren Acetate?
I wanted to do M-Drol .. But No one help me on that so i dropped it and now im going with Tren...Tren is way better.. I cant change my mind?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use whatever you want, it's your body. Good luck finding what works for you, and be safe. Most, if not all or your questions can probably be answered by using the search tool.

Hulkaholic

Banned
Awards
But u have a good point... You are right...I just have access to many things.. But im not just going to put anything in my body just like that thats why im here

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats why im here to see what the experienced people have to say.. Im here to be educated.. Its not like i jumped on here and decided to do this. Its been years for me to come to this decision.. I been doing lots of research... I just want to make sure everything is together before i make my finally decision..If Test is going to help i can get it easily... So it sounds like i should run Test with it thru the whole cycle...
Sorry bro i don't buy it.. Not for a ****ing second can i believe you have been researching and planning this for years, to come up with this cycle.. There are glaring red flags in your first post, that tell me you have not researched much of anything..

Hulkaholic

Banned
Awards
You can believe what u want. But i do know this.. I want some of those chicken TENDERS!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wow....I think Hitler was right in the idea of purging the human race....but he was wrong in the people involved. Maybe if he just stuck to idiots, we would not have had world war 2, but instead a smarter population today...

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
f*ck off before i stab you with my horns and eat your children.

its passover. deuchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.