Tren 19 for only 4 weeks?

ceaston

Awards
Just started Nor Tren 19 today. I was planning on only taking 3 a day until the bottle runs out (which would be just under 5 weeks). But now I have been told to take it for at least 6-8 weeks. Should I buy another bottle after this one is gone or just go with my original plan of taking it until she is gone...?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same as Tren Extreme?

if so you should dose 60/60/90/90/90.... Sides get bad at anything over 5 weeks or 90mg...

60mg effected me strongly and I am about the same size as you (if your stats are correct)

I would say 90mg for 8 weeks will really hurt you. This stuff will shut you down very strongly.

What you running for PCT?

ceaston

Awards
No, this stuff is 40 mg a pill (10mg stronger than extreme tren). So I will be taking 120mg a day. For my PCT I am going to run reversitol week 1=3cap/day, w2=2cap/day, w3=2cap/day, w4=1cap/day
lean xtreme week 3-5= 4 cap/day (every 4 hrs)
post cycle support- w3-6= 4cap/day (am and pm dose)
Thats what I plan on anyways, any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks for the feedback!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I would try and get a SERM if i where you. This **** really shuts you down. My balls where non existant and I couldnt get hard for a week.

Clomid sorted me out.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
shutdown is a b****. i would love to run tren but the sides just outweigh the benefits to me. and i honestly think you will have trouble recovering with just that as your pct.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Also make sure you have your support supplements especially at 120mg!

You need hawthorn berrys, Vitex, fish oils and maybe something for joints.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
lol and milk thistle and celery seed extract. hawthorn berry in itself isnt strong enough on these more intense pro hormones ive noticed, at least for me. celery seed extract is awesome tho for blood pressure.

ceaston

Awards
I've looked everywhere for SERM but can't find it. I have everything but celery seed extract. Is there something better that I should run for a PCT? I enjoy my balls and would hate to see them disapear!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ur balls will shrink reguardless, its just how long they are suppressed. and there really isnt any ways around a SERM with something like that. check your PM's in a min

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I've looked everywhere for SERM but can't find it. I have everything but celery seed extract. Is there something better that I should run for a PCT? I enjoy my balls and would hate to see them disapear!
You do understand SERM is not a product, its a category that a few substances fit into right? Such as Nolva and Clomid