how much can i really expect to keep

mcssassin

Awards
first off let me explain i started a ph cycle and got sick a while into couldn't lift or eat well for about five days during this time i thought i lost 20 pounds (turns out kids were jumping on scale to watch needle bounce and messed up scale i really didnt lose much weight if any) so thinking i lost a bunch of weight i got some weight gainer instead or regular protein and started taking lots of that and lots of cassine at nite and eating a ton and lifting even harder. now im 5 1/2 weeks in and my weight went from 205 to 239! i relize some of this is prop fat becase of the weight gainer. but how much can i realy expect to keep after pct? this is a lot of weight to add all at once! any one have any idea how much ill be alble to maintain after pct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
34lbs in 5.5 weeks? what is ur bodyfat? expect to lose at least half....thats a rediculous amount of weight for that amount of time. im guessing its lots of water and fat.

what are u taking?

mcssassin

Awards
im fat 25% im takin extreme tren along with liver support dhea 100 ml , zinc,b6,chrilsin,mass xxx(weight gainer) muscle milk, creatine ,glutimine,bcaa's , potassium,and cromium

mcssassin

Awards
and i gh 1 from lg science but dont really think thats doin much

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You drink muscle milk, and a weight gainer, at 25% body fat?

mcssassin

Awards
like i said i thought i lost weight from being sick. turned out the scale was broke by my kids. but yea i have been it was just yesterday i steped on a scale at the store and found out i weighed that much and that my scale was broke. when i thought i lost all that weight i was told the tren was makeing my mucles canabolize them selves so i swiched off whey onto weight gainer yea i now feel really dumb but its too late

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
like i said i thought i lost weight from being sick. turned out the scale was broke by my kids. but yea i have been it was just yesterday i steped on a scale at the store and found out i weighed that much and that my scale was broke. when i thought i lost all that weight i was told the tren was makeing my mucles canabolize them selves so i swiched off whey onto weight gainer yea i now feel really dumb but its too late
What does what the scale have to do with your BF? I mean can you not just look in the mirror, as say OK i have quite a bit of excess fat, maybey i should not drink a weight gainer, and muscle milk..lol

Not trying to be a ****, but it doesn't make much sense to me.

I really cant even guesstimate what you will lose.

mcssassin

Awards
and the 25% bf is from a height to weight calculater so it could be less could be more not to sure on exact num either way i can get rid of fat not that big of a deal

mcssassin

Awards
and no i dont look like a lard ass lol its not that serious

mcssassin

Awards
i didnt want to waste any of the effects of the tren cause of lack of calories or protien or carbs im open to any sugjestions you have for my diet carb protien and calorie intakes?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i didnt want to waste any of the effects of the tren cause of lack of calories or protien or carbs im open to any sugjestions you have for my diet carb protien and calorie intakes?
What does your current daily diet look like?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like fat to me, so i guess it depends how much weight you want to keep!

mcssassin

Awards
until yesterday it was mass shake in the when i got up chicken breast for lunch regular dinner (not so clean) spegetti or fish somethin like that muc milk shake before and after work out and about 4 to 5 glasses of milk a day

mcssassin

Awards
my measurements are shoulders 56 in chest 47 in belly button 42.5in waist 40in thighs 25 in calves 16.5 in bicept 17.5 in forearm 16 in wrists 7.75 in that might give a better pick of how fat i am since i dont know tru bf%

mcssassin

Awards
25 inch thighs----16.5 in calves----bicepts17.5-----forarm 16----wrist 7.75...sholders 56....chest47..... waist 40..... belly button 42.5----sorry for the confusion lol

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
OP, bro i don't think it a matter of how much your gonna keep. More like how are you gonna come outta PCT.
First off I hope you have a good PCT laid out. I did Tore for my SERM stacked with PP's TRS. You need to get back to homopathos (sp) thru your PCT. If you have a bad PCT then your test will be low, and your cort high. That's gonna make you lose muscle and put on fat, and have low energy levels. I'd run a cort blocker from day one if I were you.
Next..
6 balanced meals a day. Try to get a total of around 325grams of protein a day. Drink a clean low calorie, low fat, low carb whey. Get your fats from the right sources! Keep your carbs low, and let the protein and fats do the work. No sugars!!!!!
Next.. do intense fasted cardio 5 days a week for 30 minutes a day thru your whole PCT. Is this the best for keep LBM gains, no it will be some what catabolic. But it will shred off the fat big time. Losing BF will help you have a higher test level, and the cardio will help in a host of other ways.
Next.. keep driving weight in the gym. Morining cardio, afternoon weights will be bust ass. But if your eating the protein and fats you should you'll hold some muscle gains.
End result.. well hopefully you'd come out of PCT at 215lbs and have shed most if not all the fat and water you've put on.. that would make you stronger, bigger and not much fatter than you started out at.. if you figure half your gains were muscle and water, and the other half fat.. well your gonna lose some water and muscle in any PCT you do.. the fat can only be lost two ways.. the way I told you too, or thru a calorie deficit.. and running a calorie deficit is gonna make you lose more muscle and strenght than my way..
You got yourself in a bit of a bad spot..
The worst case.. your cortisol level spikes and you gain fat, your test level doesn't come back strong and you lose muscle.. you don't eat a high protein low carb diet and you gain more fat and lose muscle thru your PCT.. you will be worse off than you are now..
I'm for you busting ass and trying to get back into good shape. Being lean qand mean is better than being big and fat. Besides if you ever want to do another cycle when the time is right your gonna want to go into it in good shape. That way you can focus on keeping all the LMB you can bcuz BF isn't a issue.

mcssassin

Awards
my pct is formastane and forskiolin. what cort blocker do you sugjest? imo i dont think 2 thirds of the weight is fat and water i have only been takeing the weight gainer for 10 days and tren is sopposed to be dry i get my fats from fish oil and flax seed oil iv put 2.5 inches on my arms and none on my stomach waist has gotten bigger but so has the rest of my lower body. because of a knee injury i never worked my legs.but since ive got on the tren my legs have been sore all the time and gettin bigger by quite a bit. the only place on my body with any amout of fat is my mid section everything else is rock hard. ( i used to drink alot of beer and my stomach was the only place that got fat) i used to be 220 and i stoped eatin but once a day and went down to 205 so i think that weight probly came back just from havein food to support the muscle... or at least i hope thats how it is i dont want to lose that much if i lost 20 lbs i dont think id have any fat left at all

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
25 inch thighs----16.5 in calves----bicepts17.5-----forarm 16----wrist 7.75...sholders 56....chest47..... waist 40..... belly button 42.5----sorry for the confusion lol
post a pic

mcssassin

Awards
i dont know how i thought you had to have more posts or rep or sumthin! if someone can direct me to the area that shows u how to post pics i will post a couple pics