Arimidex and sex drive

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I am on a test cyp d-bol cycle. I have some arimidex on hand for bloating but have held off until I absolutely need it because I have heard that it will do a number on my sex drive.
Any experts advice on this?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on a test cyp d-bol cycle. I have some arimidex on hand for bloating but have held off until I absolutely need it because I have heard that it will do a number on my sex drive.
Any experts advice on this?
Na, it should not effect your sex drive, UNLESS you are taking too much, driving E2 too low..

Libido is a funny thing, and different things effect people differently.

Do you feel you are going to need it?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
As has been said, it will only cause issues if you take it and suppress estrogen levels too low....arimidex rarely ever causes this problem, thats why I like it....some of the others like femara are much harder to control, and thus a little easier to cause this problem.

holy

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Na, it should not effect your sex drive, UNLESS you are taking too much, driving E2 too low..

Libido is a funny thing, and different things effect people differently.

Do you feel you are going to need it?
well I am a 3.5 weeks into this cycle and I went back to arkansas to visit my parents and they were like, "good lord looks like all the weight you lost went to your face". I did not think i was retaining that much water. But if my parents say that then obviously I am. So to answer your question, i think i do need it. I was just worried about killing my sex drive as this girl I am seeing has been keeping me busy.