Tren and The One

Young One

Awards
What could I expect in terms of shutdown?
I'm already 2 weeks into my The One cycle and my testes are the same size and libido is through the roof.

However, I wanted to stack this with Finavol (19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione) which is the same as Tren Xtreme.

All of those who have used the compound, how was suppression?

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Libido will be non existent within the first week.

Young One

Awards
Damn, lol. Thanks for the reply, repped.

Must be pretty frustrating for those that try the compound without knowing.

EDIT: Continued reading and some users have reported increased libido? :S

Will wait for more opinions.

BALifter

BALifter

Awards
I wouldnt stack with a new prohormone with little review

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Damn, lol. Thanks for the reply, repped.

Must be pretty frustrating for those that try the compound without knowing.

EDIT: Continued reading and some users have reported increased libido? :S

Will wait for more opinions.
If you read the logs on Estra/19-Nor tren, most ppl's libido went straight down hill within the first week, and completely gone by the second week. My increased during the first couple day, but than it vanished. Everyone is different and will react differently to certain compounds. But this compound is known for killing libido. I highly suggest you dont stack the one and finavol together. Just run the one and see how it does for you. More does not always mean better.

stonkey

Awards
Truth. I ran Tren Extreme and it shut me down worse than anything else I've ever taken (Superdrol and real AAS included) and getting my sex drive back took months. I'm NEVER running it again.

Young One

Awards
Truth. I ran Tren Extreme and it shut me down worse than anything else I've ever taken (Superdrol and real AAS included) and getting my sex drive back took months. I'm NEVER running it again.
Damn, that's harsh :p

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Yep it shut me down hard as welll...... I couldnt get hard for about 2 weeks!

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Yep it shut me down hard as welll...... I couldnt get hard for about 2 weeks![/QUOTE]

Damn Its crazy how these compound effect everyone different. I did a 6 week tren dose at 80 the first to weeks then 120. I was about to get it then and during pct.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
If you you are going to stack these 2 i wouldnt go over 80-90 mg.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
If you read the logs on Estra/19-Nor tren, most ppl's libido went straight down hill within the first week, and completely gone by the second week. My increased during the first couple day, but than it vanished. Everyone is different and will react differently to certain compounds. But this compound is known for killing libido. I highly suggest you dont stack the one and finavol together. Just run the one and see how it does for you. More does not always mean better.
mine went up the first run (3 weeks and change), and it went up again for my 6 week tren/hdrol run, though in week 5 i seemed uninterested at times.