CLOMIPHENE CITRATE QUESTION

  1. CLOMIPHENE CITRATE QUESTION


    I SUCK AT MATH ! if its a 3000mg- 60ml vial. how many mgs per milliliter on thanx !


  2. 50mg/ml
    •   
       


  3. ha im drawing a blank mooch what r the doses for clomid? 50 50 50 50 or 100 4x


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    ha im drawing a blank mooch what r the doses for clomid? 50 50 50 50 or 100 4x

    I guess it depends what you have taken....

    I did 100/100/50/50 for a 6 week t-roid cycle.

  5. lol...obama, if you read this, please redirect money for steriod ban enforcement to grade school funding.
    •   
       

  6. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    lol...obama, if you read this, please redirect money for steriod ban enforcement to grade school funding.
    no ****. you sir look into the camera and say i am not smarter than a fifth grader

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RAMJAM666 View Post
    no ****. you sir look into the camera and say i am not smarter than a fifth grader
    idk those damn 5th graders are pretty sharp these days...i'd tone it down 1st or 2nd!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb123 View Post
    I guess it depends what you have taken....

    I did 100/100/50/50 for a 6 week t-roid cycle.
    ive never seen the need to dose over 50mgs a day....clomid has a long half life and you get a compounding effect.....i use this dose on long injectable cycles to great effect.....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    ive never seen the need to dose over 50mgs a day....clomid has a long half life and you get a compounding effect.....i use this dose on long injectable cycles to great effect.....
    FOR REAL! I don't know why everyone feels like they need such high doses of SERMS.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    FOR REAL! I don't know why everyone feels like they need such high doses of SERMS.
    one thing that was told to me when i 1st joined this forum was "more is not always better" we were talking about nolva, but the same thing here.

  11. Yeah i did recover well from 100/100/50/50 but the sides where strong on 100mg for me so I would probably do 50/50/50/50 next time.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clomiphene citrate... drink or Inj?
    By Kingdude in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 09:31 AM
  2. HCG and clomiphene citrate...same?
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:15 PM
  3. Tamoxifen/Clomiphene Citrate from IBE
    By aaarnold in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 05:38 PM
  4. Clomiphene Citrate USP
    By Molehonea in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 05:11 PM
Log in
Log in