can i stack epi/phera/winstrol/d-bol and anadrol?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or has this board been inundated with these stupid threads lately....did someone put out a memo or something....every idiot in the world is showing up on am lately....we have had more gyno, no pct what do i do, i have no clue about steroids but have lots on hand threads than i've ever seen before....this is getting ridiculous....i love am, but this sh!t is really making me want to spend time somewhere else....

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Well... to answer your question...

Hell yeah brah!!! That stack would be sweeeeet, 'cept you're mssing one thing: throw in a halotestin kick-start for the first 23 weeks!!

You gonna be hyooooge brah!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
cool man...do you think if im doing the 11-oxo bridge that i even need a pct....or can i just start my deca/tren cycle ive got planned....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i know exactly what u mean mooch. its spring time and ppl want to be "jacked" and "ripped" for laying out by the pool...........all the f ucking idiots come out this time of year...

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I think the short bus ran out of gas and let everyone off to roam the Earth as nature intended.:shrug:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mooch, i just started an injectable estradiol cycle.. I was wondering what would stack best with it? thanks for any help sir. Can i stack deca, and tren with it to maximize results?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
i know exactly what u mean mooch. its spring time and ppl want to be "jacked" and "ripped" for laying out by the pool...........all the f ucking idiots come out this time of year...
The best is when they want to get BIG and RIPPED or CUT.:laugh:

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Mooch, i just started an injectable estradiol cycle.. I was wondering what would stack best with it? thanks for any help sir. Can i stack deca, and tren with it to maximize results?
Please tell me this is topped with a effty helping of sarcasim..........

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont mean to sound like a d!ck...but its gettin outa control....and somhow im the gyno guy...ive gotten more pm's about gyno lately....i really enjoy being helpful...but bejeezus....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The worst in my gym is right after the new years, with all the "resolutions" to get in shape, and right about this time of year.

Oh and holidays, where you get all the people that never go to the gym except on holidays. It is like church on Easter, or Xmas, all of a sudden everyone shows up..lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Please tell me this is topped with a effty helping of sarcasim..........
Sarcasm? What is that? Can it be injected in the same syringe as my estradiol, or do i have to pin twice?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hahaha.....did you do the conversion like i told you....synovex plus a test solubizer so your shooting straight estro.....thats the sh!t man...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hahaha.....did you do the conversion like i told you....synovex plus a test solubizer so your shooting straight estro.....thats the sh!t man...
Ya dude.. thanks again. This **** is already "kicking in" i been watching Oprah, and the Lifetime channel non stop.. **** rocks.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
somebody rep imprezivr for me....it wont let me...apparently i need to spread it around....but that was an effing hilarious response....

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Ya dude.. thanks again. This **** is already "kicking in" i been watching Oprah, and the Lifetime channel non stop.. **** rocks.

Just wait till you have your very own set of tits to play with.
The manzier, no wait, the bro! :18:

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
somebody rep imprezivr for me....it wont let me...apparently i need to spread it around....but that was an effing hilarious response....
Way ahead of you.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Darn..I guess I would be made fun of for my M1T jaeger bombs....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ooooohh......add some goldshlager in the mix and now were talkin

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wait till you have your very own set of tits to play with.
The manzier, no wait, the bro! :18:
lol..

That is the plan. Estradiol/tren/deca... I call it the "Big 3 to double D" stack.

big daddy

Awards
Not to be the "new guy @$$hole, but the reason i, and probably a lot of the others guys that are currently pissing you all off, came here, is that we stumbled across the site, in attempt to do our research, and it seemed like a good source of info. So we post, to ask, to learn, and instead of good advice, there jst a bucnh of flaming, and "you're just gonna kill your liver bullshit. well, help out, give some folks some help, if you really have the answers. if not, maybe you dont need to find somewhere else go for a while, maybe us new folks trying to get some good advice do. and yeah, i was one of the crazy stack posters. and you know what, some of the posts back helped me out, and i appreciate it. but smart ass posts like yours, well, not a big help. Just the new guys 2 cents. Now, I am sure I will never get another constructive answer to a post on here again.

My point, people are on here for your help, if you want to help, do so, if not, keep surfing the f'n forum.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Not to be the "new guy @$$hole, but the reason i, and probably a lot of the others guys that are currently pissing you all off, came here, is that we stumbled across the site, in attempt to do our research, and it seemed like a good source of info. So we post, to ask, to learn, and instead of good advice, there jst a bucnh of flaming, and "you're just gonna kill your liver bullshit. well, help out, give some folks some help, if you really have the answers. if not, maybe you dont need to find somewhere else go for a while, maybe us new folks trying to get some good advice do. and yeah, i was one of the crazy stack posters. and you know what, some of the posts back helped me out, and i appreciate it. but smart ass posts like yours, well, not a big help. Just the new guys 2 cents. Now, I am sure I will never get another constructive answer to a post on here again.

My point, people are on here for your help, if you want to help, do so, if not, keep surfing the f'n forum.
i have given more advice and helped more people than you could imagine....if you do something really stupid i will give you sh!t for it....but add in advice too...the reason people get flamed is because they have done something that shows absolute stupidity....now i am pulling a quote from the thread of yours where you wanted to run four methyl compounds together.....

Thanks for all the tips guys. Went out today, picked up some Liver Support with a solid dose of milk thistle. Also picked up some hawthorne. Went back and talked to my guy who had a LOT of experience wit these products, personal, medical, has done bloodwork throughout cycles, etc. His feeling, do the tri-meth, and if gyno comes on, begin the havoc, as in his words, in an anti-estrogene. No need to take all at once, but may want to add if problems occur. We had a long discussion about this. So, how is he wrong. He has had good expreience with the tri. And as for my pct, my understanding is to get this going as i enter week 4 of this four week cycle, that way as i come out, it is already in system and beginning to do it's thing. Am I not finding good research still? Keep the comments coming.

Thanks board.....

in the posts before this a lot of knowledgable guys gave you good info....they recomended you use just epi and leave the triple methyl compound alone....you disregarded there information and talked to your "freind" and came up with this half-assed scheme....this is the sh!t i am talking about....you gonna run epi in case of gynO???? phera and super are both progestins....how do you know your gyno will even be estro related....this is exactly the kind of stuff im talking about....your just proving my point by posting in my thread....but look...i still gave you some good info to chew on huh...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

It is one thing when a person does some degree of research on their own, rather then just want to be spoon fed everything. Now i am not saying this is YOUR situation, as i have never read a post by you, but that **** annoys me..

People come here, say they have done all this research, and post some ludicrous cycle. You can tell who has really done research, and who is looking for a spoon feeding.

The people who have done research, lay out a very well thought out(or even a decent) cycle with PCT. This info is all over the place, and it shows who has spent more then 10 sec looking around...

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
ur stack looks good mooch.similar to mine except im gonna snort 20mg of halotestin pre workout and take GHB chased with a shot of crown at night for recovery.im lookin at settin a few PR's in the gym as well as the ER.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ur stack looks good mooch.similar to mine except im gonna snort 20mg of halotestin pre workout and take GHB chased with a shot of crown at night for recovery.im lookin at settin a few PR's in the gym as well as the ER.
thats fu*cked up cuz i just read a thread where a guy said he was using ghb as an on cycle sleep aid to combat the tren induced insomnia....i was blown away.....

big daddy

Awards
iin the posts before this a lot of knowledgable guys gave you good info....they recomended you use just epi and leave the triple methyl compound alone....you disregarded there information and talked to your "freind" and came up with this half-assed scheme....this is the sh!t i am talking about....you gonna run epi in case of gynO???? phera and super are both progestins....how do you know your gyno will even be estro related....this is exactly the kind of stuff im talking about....your just proving my point by posting in my thread....but look...i still gave you some good info to chew on huh...
I appreciate it mooch. The guy I went to is not a friend, but runs several supp stores here locally, is knowledgeable, or comes off that way. Knows the chemistry, science of it, etc. So it's hard to hear him in person and then get the conflicts here, but when the board way out weighs his experience and opinions, it's hard not to listen. I appreciate your response, and the rest. Looks like I will leave the tri-meth alone for now. I believed him with the anti-aromatase nature of the Havoc, since it is the chemical used it treating breast cancer patients, and basically how it came about orginally. Looks like I need to break out my chem books to better understand this stuff. Now I am wishing I would have never spent the money on this stuff.

Guess I will run the Havoc with the support and PCT save the tri....

So thanks, for the info to chew......

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
thats fu*cked up cuz i just read a thread where a guy said he was using ghb as an on cycle sleep aid to combat the tren induced insomnia....i was blown away.....
yea i had a guy yeterday try to sell me a cycle and said he could get ghb to help recovery.i was like yea thanks but no thanks.i mean ive heard of some crazy support supps but dang GHB?whats next smoking meth to help lose weight on a cut?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it mooch. The guy I went to is not a friend, but runs several supp stores here locally, is knowledgeable, or comes off that way. Knows the chemistry, science of it, etc. So it's hard to hear him in person and then get the conflicts here, but when the board way out weighs his experience and opinions, it's hard not to listen. I appreciate your response, and the rest. Looks like I will leave the tri-meth alone for now. I believed him with the anti-aromatase nature of the Havoc, since it is the chemical used it treating breast cancer patients, and basically how it came about orginally. Looks like I need to break out my chem books to better understand this stuff. Now I am wishing I would have never spent the money on this stuff.

havoc can lower estro while on cycle but with the other compounds your running i doubt estrogen will be your problem....and honestly it doesnt sound like the guy at your sup shop cares to much about your health from what he is recomending.....it sounds like he knows just enough to be dangerous....i know characters like this and they can cause a lot of problems for people...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Our local supp shop owners told a friend of mine to use SPAWN to gain weight because he wants to put on some mass. So i hear him ask about Spawn, and was like NO man, that crap is 2 steroids in one.(a PH is a steroid, accept it). Explained to him a bit about the crap.

Most of the shop owners are full of themselves, looking to make a buck, and not really out to watch for the health of people. At lest from what I have seen. I have read many posts on here about *the local shop owner* or *my friend who owns a shop* etc. And those threads eventually have the poster coming back with a title reading *Help! I have to wear a 36C bra to hold my jugs in, Something is wrong!"

I can walk up to someone who is clueless about lifting and body building, and sounds like I invented the dang sport, and like I could formulate a PH in my sleep! Talk is cheap man, dont listen to it.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm or halostein if u already got the mass for ur penius but need strenght? btw mooch i got gyno and was wondering.......... naw jk loll

interrupt

Awards
Well... to answer your question...

Hell yeah brah!!! That stack would be sweeeeet, 'cept you're mssing one thing: throw in a halotestin kick-start for the first 23 weeks!!

You gonna be hyooooge brah!!
haha what's wit all the afro american undertones DEWD???

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
haha what's wit all the afro american undertones DEWD???

i dont see him making any rude remarks....if your talking about him saying brah...then you need your head cleaned out....brah is more lazy surfer than black...brotha

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah...i thought that was funny too...sometimes i crack myself up.....but seriously im not racist....i hate all of gods children equally...

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
yeah...i thought that was funny too...sometimes i crack myself up.....but seriously im not racist....i hate all of gods children equally...
off subject, but i understand, im not racist either, just think its funny when peeps say something funny, ya dig? put seriously, some people take the whole politically correct card to the xtreme ya know?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
off subject, but i understand, im not racist either, just think its funny when peeps say something funny, ya dig? put seriously, some people take the whole politically correct card to the xtreme ya know?
Politically Correct is being restrained from voicing what you really want to say. Someone does something stupid, I call them retarded. If someone wants to get upset about it, I have this little green rock looking cell phone with a pin attached. Pull the pin and hold to your ear for 6 seconds to make a complaint...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dont worry guys....nothing on this thread is politically correct

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Politically Correct is being restrained from voicing what you really want to say. Someone does something stupid, I call them retarded. If someone wants to get upset about it, I have this little green rock looking cell phone with a pin attached. Pull the pin and hold to your ear for 6 seconds to make a complaint...

:lol:

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Well in the people's defense, these companies continue to make products that are extremely powerful. This is America, we're built on the bigger and faster mentality. We want it and we want it NOW. That's why you got people stacking everything and really just going crazy not even realizing that a legal product is just as worse if not worse than an illegal product. If they keep making these designer supplements that cut you up and can add anywhere from 5lbs-20lbs, then people are going to keep taking them. The whole all-natural pride thing is really going out the window, and its sad

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
a few of my cents, not just 2...

mikemagz agree with your post, its the trend, and will certainly continue as the trend until these compounds are no longer available.

i read that post about the ghb yesterday too and just shook my head.

and mooch, i totally agree. i find that there is really a WHOLE LOT LESS to read on this forum lately, and by that i mean more threads and posts of little knowledge or substance, just straight idiocracy. i sit on this forum to do two things, learn, and help. problem is, there's that much less to be learned, and the people you try to help simply don't listen. they do what they want regardless of what advice you give them. when someone says you'll lose your liver and kidneys in an 'non-constructive' manner, they're still providing you advice. why would you not listen to it... in fact i'd listen to it even more, as typically it shows that you're doing something, or are about to do something very wrong, and potentially very harmful.

and as for racism and hatred here... i've read a lot of stuff here, and have never seen anything suggestive of anti-african-americanism. what i have seen, and saw yesterday, was straight up antisemitism. i responded to the kid who made the remark, which might i add may not have been the nicest way to express my discontent with his comment, but either way, I was the one who received the summons. not this a*shole. it made no sense. and on the first night of passover, naa, aint happening. i'm sure plenty of you hate jewish people, but shut your mouths about it here. it's not the place. there are more than enough neonazi forums on this ever expanding internet. be ignorant and get your kicks somewhere else, not here. this board is for learning and teaching. lets keep it that way.

interrupt

Awards
If someone wants to get upset about it, I have this little green rock looking cell phone with a pin attached. Pull the pin and hold to your ear for 6 seconds to make a complaint...
LOL!! Made my day!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well in the people's defense, these companies continue to make products that are extremely powerful. This is America, we're built on the bigger and faster mentality. We want it and we want it NOW. That's why you got people stacking everything and really just going crazy not even realizing that a legal product is just as worse if not worse than an illegal product. If they keep making these designer supplements that cut you up and can add anywhere from 5lbs-20lbs, then people are going to keep taking them. The whole all-natural pride thing is really going out the window, and its sad
This is why i don't really give 2 shits if all PH, DS get pulled.. Call me an *******, or what have you, but i could care less. If i never read another "tren" or "sus" thread referring to some PH it would be too soon.

interrupt

Awards
i dont see him making any rude remarks....if your talking about him saying brah...then you need your head cleaned out....brah is more lazy surfer than black...brotha
No sh**??? I never talked to one so I wouldn't know.. btw no offense taken.