Maximize Explosive Gains on The One: How to Gain 10-15 lbs. in 15 days

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As many of you have already heard, these gains are completely attainable by taking The One™; the completely new pro-anabolic compound exclusively by Applied Nutriceuticals®.

The following information will provide complete how-to instructions on diet, training, and supplementation based on the most recent research available combined with new data collected from people who have taken the product. By following these instructions, you can avoid making costly mistakes will gain a better understanding of how to use The One correctly as to maximize your results.

For additional detailed discussion on the science behind The One, you can log on to www.appnut.com/product-theone.php and click on “Technical Information” and “FAQs”.

You can also listen to an in-depth discussion on Superhuman Radio between Applied Nutriceuticals’ Chief Chemist Dirk Tanis and host Carl Lenore as they discuss The One and the science of hormone-based anabolics in general: Super Human Radio Network Show Number 269.

GETTING STARTED

As with any endeavor, the best results are obtained when you have a good plan. Therefore, before taking The One, there are few things you should do to prepare your body for the explosive growth it is about to undergo.

1) Receptor cleansing: You should not have taken any other hormone-based anabolic/androgenic compound for at least 90 days prior to taking The One. This will allow for a greater number of the target androgen receptors (ARs) to be accessible for the active molecule in The One to exert it effects upon.

2) Training experience: The One is not for use for first-timers in the gym. We recommend that you have at least one year experience in weight training and are consistent and passionate about sticking to your regimen.

3) Contraindicated Products:Below is a non-exclusive list of prescription and non-prescription products that should not be taken in conjunction with The One and/or 2nd Gear:

a. Antibiotics: They will hinder re-absorption of The One by the intestine after first pass, as they kill the bacteria needed to change the molecule into a usable form.

b. Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens): Competes with DHT for receptors; therefore significantly diminishes the ability for the active ingredient in The One to have any effect. Reference study: Planta Med. 2006 Jul;72(9):807-13. Epub 2006 Jun 19. Extracts from Pygeum africanum and other ethnobotanical species with antiandrogenic activity.Schleich S, Papaioannou M, Baniahmad A, Matusch R.Institut für Pharmazeutische Chemie, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Marburg, Germany, Extracts from Serenoa repens and other similar botanicals are used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer (PCa). The activity of the AR is known to control growth of the prostate. Here, they examined extracts of these plants for their anti-androgenic activity using an AR responsive reporter gene assay for drug discovery.

c. Finasteride (Brand names: Proscar®, Propecia®): Reduces serum DHT activity by 70%; therefore it will virtually eliminate any results otherwise attainable from use of The One. Reference Study: J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007 May;92(5):1659-65. Epub 2007 Feb 13. The effect of 5alpha-reductase inhibition with dutasteride and finasteride on semen parameters and serum hormones in healthy men.Amory JK, Wang C, Swerdloff RS, Anawalt BD, Matsumoto AM, Bremner WJ, Walker SE, Haberer LJ, Clark RV.

Department of Medicine, Veterans Affairs-Puget Sound Health Care System, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA. CONTEXT: Dutasteride and finasteride are 5alpha-reductase inhibitors (5ARIs) that dramatically reduce serum levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Because androgens are essential for fertility, we sought to determine the impact of 5ARI administration on serum testosterone (T), DHT, and spermatogenesis. DESIGN, SETTING, SUBJECTS, AND INTERVENTION: We conducted a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial in 99 healthy men randomly assigned to receive dutasteride (D; 0.5 mg) (n = 33), finasteride (F; 5 mg) (n = 34), or placebo (n = 32) once daily for 1 yr. RESULTS: D and F significantly (P < 0.001) suppressed serum DHT, compared with placebo (D, 94%; F, 73%) and transiently increased serum T. These effects were found to be reversible after discontinuation.

d. Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) they will slow or stop the cascade effect by blocking prostaglandin biosynthesis. Prostaglandin biosynthesis is vitally important to the synthesis of protein, which is needed for growth and repair of skeletal muscle.

TRAINING

To get optimal results from The One we recommend you employ the use some type of volume training regimen. Charles Poliquin’s German Volume Training program is an excellent example of it. The reason we recommend volume training is because it overloads the muscle with a large number of sets and reps, which is a strong stimulus for hypertrophy as well as fascial stretching. Overloading via increased volume causes a whole host of metabolic changes within skeletal muscle; it can increase local IGF-1 levels, protein synthesis, and mechano growth factor (MGF).

Volume training provides the impetus for a strong stretch reflex in skeletal muscle tissue- and by this allows for a whole host of anabolic stimuli to occur along with it. Couple this stimuli with the increased hormone levels from The One, and explosive growth will occur due to the resulting synergistic hormonal interactions.

DIET

Oddly, this is an area where we have seen the most variability and mistakes that can negatively impact results from taking The One. Fortunately, it’s also the easiest to fix. In short, you have to eat, and eat a lot! This product is a strong GLUT4 repartitioner, meaning that it can allow increased amounts of glycogen to be shuttled into skeletal muscle at a more rapid rate and in much larger amounts than normal. We recommend you do not attempt a low-carb regimen while on The One, but here’s the good news: You can still get lean while taking in those carbs! The One works in both an Androgen Receptor (AR) and non-AR mediated fashion, meaning that while it binds the AR strongly and exerts some of its effects through this interaction, it also exerts effects that are not directly based on AR stimulation. From what we have observed, the potency of these effects can largely be influenced by dietary Kcal and carbohydrate intake.

A quick rule of thumb is below. Those with a high metabolism should use the higher end of the scale, those with a slow metabolism, use the lower end. If you ingest these ranges in good clean healthy foods, it is all you’ll need.

Carbs: 1.5g – 3g / lb. of bodyweight

Protien: 1 – 1.5g / lb. of bodyweight

Fats: <100g / day

Related study:

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2008 May;294(5):E961-8. Epub 2008 Mar 1

Testosterone and DHEA activate the glucose metabolism-related signaling pathway in skeletal muscle.Sato K, Iemitsu M, Aizawa K, Ajisaka R.Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan.

The findings in this study suggest that skeletal muscle is capable of synthesizing DHT from testosterone, and that DHT activates the glucose metabolism-related signaling pathway in skeletal muscle cells.

So what does this mean? Keep your carbs and calories up. Even if you are trying to lose body fat while on this compound, you are in luck…you will lose body fat on The One (almost) regardless of what your total calorie intake is (again, within reason) because it does effect carbohydrate intake so strongly. This will also aid in increasing the already pre-existing increases in muscular volume and stretch from the volume training you are already partaking in, and further intensify these factors.

SUPPLEMENTATION

Certain supplements compliment The One very effectively, with Neovar and Omega Essentials being the two most important ones. Neovar increases local IGF-1 release and also GLUT4 translocation, and these two factors will act synergistically with some of the effects already incurred via The One.

Lastly, to help maintain overall health and a strong immune system, we recommend Bio-Mend, a powerful anti-oxidant that aids in cellular repair and Complete Balance, a full spectrum multi-vitamin.

We hope you have found this information useful and highly recommend you apply these principles to your cycle of The One. As always, we welcome individual questions which can be sent to [email protected].

Stay tuned for the next posting that details the everything you need to know your post-cycle regimen, including taking 2nd Gear, training, diet, and other ancillary supplementation.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
edited for length- think I bored the crap out of everyone...

SWOLL

Awards
im actually on the one right now, day 11 and have gained 5 pounds thus far while taking AI cycle support which contains saw palmetto....

is saw palmetto that big of a factor?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah? its is found in alot of supps im also curious about saw palmetto now too pls respond

dtony

Awards
Saw palmetto was added to cycle support for a reason, namely prostate health, so better safe than sorry in my opinion. I'm sure it can't hinder the product's effectiveness that much if so many other people are taking cycle support with these products and still seeing results. Just my .02 so take it for what it's worth.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Saw palmetto was added to cycle support for a reason, namely prostate health, so better safe than sorry in my opinion. I'm sure it can't hinder the product's effectiveness that much if so many other people are taking cycle support with these products and still seeing results. Just my .02 so take it for what it's worth.
Saw Palmetto can inhibit DHT from binding properly. All the users that have had little to no results all have one thing in common, saw palmetto. I wouldnt take the chance with it to be honest, especially since I don't think it is highly important in the first place.

People are free to do as they wish but if Dirk recomends against it, then I would listen.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely- you are entitled to your opinion

however, from what I have seen, saw palmetto can really negatively effect gains on this product.....it competes with DHT for the AR- and the same type of results keep coming up with guys (gains less than expected) trying to use saw palmetto while on The One- I can't sit here and ignore something that is becoming more and more obvious.....

SWOLL

Awards
do you think it would be smart to stop my cycle support for now and just run milk thistle with the one, and than use the cycle support after i get off it too kind of rejuvinate everything? id rather be safe with 8 pounds than dirty with 15

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
do you think it would be smart to stop my cycle support for now and just run milk thistle with the one, and than use the cycle support after i get off it too kind of rejuvinate everything? id rather be safe with 8 pounds than dirty with 15
I did stop my cycle support, but I also started an Anti Oxidant from AN. From what I understand, milk thistle is more important durin PCT. And 2nd GEAR already contains a sufficient amount of milk thistle. You will be fine stopping your cycle cupport as long as your on a good multi, fish oil, and anti oxidant.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice thread.

SWOLL

Awards
I did stop my cycle support, but I also started an Anti Oxidant from AN. From what I understand, milk thistle is more important durin PCT. And 2nd GEAR already contains a sufficient amount of milk thistle. You will be fine stopping your cycle cupport as long as your on a good multi, fish oil, and anti oxidant.
thanks for the advice big guy, ill have a multi and will pickup some fish oil tomorow!

i have to say the strength gains on the one have really impressed me...
side effects so far have been generally minimal..im sweating alot more than normal in the gym, couldnt fall asleep last night cuz i took a pill too late i believe which is my fault and libido is all over the place..i was a sex god (no homo) lol the first week but im back to my norm now i believe...got a couple headaches, nothing too tough though...i am currently taking 3 pills but am planning to take 4 during week 3 (even though im under 200) to try and reach my full potential on the one....weight gains are fluctuating so i have no idea were i am currently at...pumps are great too! its a very good starter PH especially..

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice big guy, ill have a multi and will pickup some fish oil tomorow!

i have to say the strength gains on the one have really impressed me...
side effects so far have been generally minimal..im sweating alot more than normal in the gym, couldnt fall asleep last night cuz i took a pill too late i believe which is my fault and libido is all over the place..i was a sex god (no homo) lol the first week but im back to my norm now i believe...got a couple headaches, nothing too tough though...i am currently taking 3 pills but am planning to take 4 during week 3 (even though im under 200) to try and reach my full potential on the one....weight gains are fluctuating so i have no idea were i am currently at...pumps are great too! its a very good starter PH especially..

For some reason, I sleep really well on THE ONE and my last pill is usually around 4 PM. I mean, when I close my eyes to fal asleep, I'm out in less than 5 minutes!

I am 190 and have stayed at 3 pills per day. I had heard where Dirk bumped up to 4 but then came back down, and he weighs a lot more than I do.