test prop

jakedamuus

Awards
Hi guys

I ran a 12week test e cycle with dbol kickstart. had a week pct ( Nolvadex 40,40,20,20 with Aromasin 12.5mg ed) as i couldnt get my hands on hcg. Finshed up pct about 3months ago got blood test done a week ago and my test levels are still a bit below what the were pre cycle (still within normal range though)

Im not sure whether to try using hcg and get my test levels back where they were before or just run my cycle an do a good pct

My planned cycle is:

Weeks 1-8
Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Test Pop 100mg EOD
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Bromocriptine 1.25mg ED
GHB as required at night time to help me get to sleep due to tren insomnia, and ephedrine as required for lethargy

hcg weeks 1 - 8 200IU EOD
(just wondering can hcg be loaded into same syringe and injected with test and tren)

Weeks 9-12
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Toremifene 100/50/50/25
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Sustain Alpha
TOCO 8

How does that sound??

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Scratch the Nolva. You won't need it with the Aromasin and Tor.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
keep the nolva...you need that more than the ai during the beginning....i like it the way you have it set up....very thought out pct....

jakedamuus

Awards
sorry guys was a double post. ive decided to scratch the nolva. bump up the aromasin to 12.5mg ed because of half life and run torm at 100,75,50,25

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys was a double post. ive decided to scratch the nolva. bump up the aromasin to 12.5mg ed because of half life and run torm at 100,75,50,25
why use an ai and not nolva....during the first weeks of pct you wont have any test to aromatize....this is when the nolva is crucial...the aromasin would come into play later on....your original pct was spot on....